Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Junk
they removed the original from the site, killed his entire account... yet he still has a link.
cant remove it all. Clearly you didnt look very well.

View attachment 557069

he was talking about this article which was never removed.

If you wanna debate communism, I dont get why you're bringing it back into the public after engaging me privately. Noone else wants to hear me bash Bolshevik Communism nor do they want to hear anyone support it. Either keep it private and invite those interested in the conversation or let it drop.

Also... the pope wears a Yarmulke and noone questions anything.

Been an active commie since 95. I have the debate all the time on how what people think about communism is simple capitalist propaganda. Lol. No country ever has actually achieved communism ever. People actually think Cuba was communist just because they espoused Marxist principals. Communism dies with Che. And when Fidel turned to Russia instead of China that became the official end of the communist revolution and welcoming in of simple social imperialism. Amazing what people think they know and what actually is. Respect man.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

No but spitta and i, we definitely cool as well as juve, BG & Skip & Mannie . Spitta has Pilot Talk OG and its really good.
I know a guy named skip out your way, he gave me my right arm tat. Does the skip you know play bass?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Had a couple deaths in the family. And also lost my best friend. So almost lost all my drive. Almost...not fully. But been busy with my entertainment company setting up and booking shows. Overall just busy as shit. The world never stops turning lol

Yeah man I know what you are going through..my dad just passed away, just got back from his funeral actually, my grandma had cancer and got rid of it all in a matter a few weeks, my uncle and aunt were in a horrible car wreck, head on 70 mph cruise control on into guard rail 1 aerial flip and landed on wheels, they were all safe everyone was ok besides minor injuries. Crazy holidays this year, straight crazy.. keep your head up and keep chugging along!

Power OG

Power OG

Had a couple deaths in the family. And also lost my best friend. So almost lost all my drive. Almost...not fully. But been busy with my entertainment company setting up and booking shows. Overall just busy as shit. The world never stops turning lol
Sorry to hear about your Bro, & Family, Cuz-o. Im always here for you brother and wish you the best, especially with your entertainment business. Hows your garden bro?

C

CubbyT

Has anyone used source genetics? They have some very simple pre soviet Afghan crosses that might be good if they have healthy mothers and pollen... Im also looking for a seed catalog for loompa... Im going to have stip being a old man and get twitter or instagram to communicate with these guys better...

Junk

Junk

I'd like to counter that by saying light leaks are the biggest cause of herms followed by heat stress. Although it's actually hard to say genetic potential isn't the biggest cause. From a grower error to me it's light leak followed by heat stress. But see I hate painting myself into a corner because some plants can take a good dose of heat. And we would also have to say this goes for indoor growing only because outdoors plants grow fine in the 90s. Lol. Not looking to debate my brother just tossing an opinion into the ring. Lol respect.

I don't disagree brother. I was just saying what I've read, & my experience. I've also read about the light leaks causing it, it just slipped my mind.

But whatever the cause, how much do you think genes will fight the herm? I'm trying to think of how to phrase what I'm asking...

You have run a lot of dif strains. Will a well bred strain stay sexually singular, With the same amount of light leaks & heat stress that causes other plants to herm?

Grrr... I think what I mean is will a well bred strain not hermie on you even under super stressful situations?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I don't disagree brother. I was just saying what I've read, & my experience. I've also read about the light leaks causing it, it just slipped my mind.

But whatever the cause, how much do you think genes will fight the herm? I'm trying to think of how to phrase what I'm asking...

You have run a lot of dif strains. Will a well bred strain stay sexually singular, With the same amount of light leaks & heat stress that causes other plants to herm?

Grrr... I think what I mean is will a well bred strain not hermie on you even under super stressful situations?
I totally get the question. After years growing in tents and fell I've always had a leak someplace I've had very few herms in that time. This run I didn't realize I had extreme light leak issues growing in a room and had a couple plants throw nanners and some that didn't. All the plants I feel are genetically great and the plants I would have stressed didn't herm at all and the ones I figure would never did. It's another game of chance I think. And it depends more on a particular plant than strain if you know what I mean. Like some strains herm from time to time and it's a known factor one needs to watch while others hardly ever do. But even strains that have been known not to herm you could grow a particular plant of that strain and it does. Lol. I think breeders can breed the tendency out yes but if we agree herms are most often caused by the grower I don't feel like there is a plant that's herm proof.

drewski85

drewski85

Here's some shots of the butter I finally got around to making. Wanted opinions if I fucked it up or what. It looks so damn dark . I Could only run it for 14ish hrs or so in the crockpot on low. I See zero plant matter in there. I Guess I will have to sample it to get an idea on how I did. Just wondering if I did something wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom