Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Or u could throw your 1000w in your veg tent and grab a mh bulb for it and use 2 315 cmh for flower growers house has the 315w cmh air cooled hood ballast and light combo for $338 even @Lazerus00
i assume your talking about the phantom package....i cant find anywhere weather its a 6in or 8in air duct opening...any ideaS?

Junk

Junk

i assume your talking about the phantom package....i cant find anywhere weather its a 6in or 8in air duct opening...any ideaS?
My question about the LEC possibly being the better choice is just opinions. I would think everyone would have said LEC.

That said, I've ran the Mars Hydro 1200 in a 4x4 & it will veg the daylights out of anything you put in there. No complaints there.

If it flowered as well as it veg's it would be the only light you need if it's appropriate for the setup. But HPS just blows the doors off the 1200 in flower.

The 1200 though, I noticed stickier buds overall. But smaller, less dense. It's an awesome veg light. You could probably get away with the 1200 in a 5x5. The sides & corners would get noticeably less light. Ideally, you would want the 1600 for that. But the price to performance jump is not good. If i recall correctly, you could run two 1200's for relatively close to the cost for a single 1600.

I'm running a 600w MH in the 4x4 now, same draw as the 1200, but the 1200 seemed to do a better job.

Tnelz

Tnelz

My question about the LEC possibly being the better choice is just opinions. I would think everyone would have said LEC.

That said, I've ran the Mars Hydro 1200 in a 4x4 & it will veg the daylights out of anything you put in there. No complaints there.

If it flowered as well as it veg's it would be the only light you need if it's appropriate for the setup. But HPS just blows the doors off the 1200 in flower.

The 1200 though, I noticed stickier buds overall. But smaller, less dense. It's an awesome veg light. You could probably get away with the 1200 in a 5x5. The sides & corners would get noticeably less light. Ideally, you would want the 1600 for that. But the price to performance jump is not good. If i recall correctly, you could run two 1200's for relatively close to the cost for a single 1600.

I'm running a 600w MH in the 4x4 now, same draw as the 1200, but the 1200 seemed to do a better job.
Lec isnt good for just veg. Way to expensive. And I'll say this my led is as good veg wise than my lec and it costs half the money.

Pimp T

Pimp T

You buy the kit for $14 it comes with the glass and in 6inch and 8 inch @Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Holey Moley do I want one of these Rosin presses from GoRosin.com....They are by far the best priced presses ive seen....I could get the t-shirt press style for 299$ or a pneumatic pump style that is insanely awesome for 999$ its normally 1500$ but its on saale....i might have to scoop that shit up!!!!

EDIT; That is unless I happen to win their IG giveaway!! Oh wouldn't that be sweet@@

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Merry Christmas to all, regardless of your personal, religious, and American, CN, UK, Aus, Israeli, and Worldwide rights to experience A Peaceful, Loving, Understanding and Accepting style of Life!! The @Tnelz thread ROCKS!!!!!

Derf

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Merry Xmas to everyone in this thread! Thanks for what you guys have done already! Great place to be and glad to be part of this thread! Have a great one guys! Kids are asleep and Santa has came and now it's time for daddy to have his snacks :)

Hope everyone has a great Xmas and let's bring in 2016 with a bang!

Top Bottom