• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Underside of the fans.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Buds purpled a bit as well. Overall extremely happy with the strain and phenol. Chem from Green Goo Labs is an amazing breeder. @DismalDude looking very forward to see what comes of the foo x green crack it should be really dope.

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Happy New Year!!

I put 10 Goji OG seeds in water yesterday for a seed run to pay it forward to those whom have been so gracious to me. I just had a question for @SeaF0ur about his isolation chamber. What speed of fan did you use?

I was going to use it for the seedlings because last time the mites ate mine dead when they had just their first set of leaves.

How do you guys keep seedlings safe till they're big enough to handle weekly sprays for IPM? If I don't spray weekly, the mites come back.

Here's what I'm calling Slim Shady. It's a (1976 highland Thai x 1972? Afghani) X 1972? Landrace sativa unknown. This is the beginning of week 8.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Buds purpled a bit as well. Overall extremely happy with the strain and phenol. Chem from Green Goo Labs is an amazing breeder. @DismalDude looking very forward to see what comes of the foo x green crack it should be really dope.View attachment 559527
is this pic taken while your trimming? meaning since i don't see the rest of the plant im assuming you cut this branch off for trimming?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Free the weed man its a bunch of guys outside of the country with no chance of ever running those strains and other elites unless somebody steps up
Do sites like Sour Patch and FireStax not ship international? I am just asking...

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah they ship international. I mean theres guys outside of the country and in the country with no chance of runnin elite strains unless somebody does what im talking about and make s1s of the elites. Like irene for example guys in australia have 1% chance of ever being able to get it In their hands but with s1s made of it they can pop a few packs and find something very very close. Better and easier than making a cross with it of another strain and having to search thru for a irene leaning pheno
Do sites like Sour Patch and FireStax not ship international? I am just asking...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
@SeaF0ur

I remember reading how when dealing with CMH that unless your rocking the phillips 315 mastercool (i think thats the name) that it really isn't all that special or even better then hps in any way. Now when dealing with the phillips 315 it is the TRUTH in flower lighting...I can't remember for the life of me where I read it, maybe another forum or maybe some daily emails i get about growing and hydroponics...Aggain this is just what I read and I felt like you'd be a great person to ask about what you think about that??? thoughts?

im pretty sure i also read in the same text that they stopped making any other size other then 315 or maybe just that they stopped making the 400's...memory isn't all that great...
I am older than my bottle, but by how much I will not say.

I am 10+ yrs older than your bottle SEA.

Junk

Junk

Room design Q....

When building/designing a room, I've noticed that, well, all the professionals I've talked to mention light output vs ft3 of the room.

If ft3 is how you select how much lighting you need, why not make a false floor?

E.g. 4 dwc buckets (RDWC) in a 5' x 5' tent. 8" net pots. I could fab up a peice of 5'x 5' masonite, cut four 8" holes for the net pots, & cover it with panda film or something. So now, I've reduced the ft3 by almost 40 ft3.

Essentially, the "floor" height is now at the top of the buckets.

The bigger the room, the more ft3 you would save. I haven't searched for pics or anything....but I've never seen anyone do this...

Any thoughts?

Top Bottom