• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Pressed some scissor hash :) very unique flavor. Taste like lime slurpee

basseye

basseye

before was day 77-81 night 66-69 and now its day 73-77 and night 66-69
how close to the lights(leds) are those seedlings? i been reading you need more calmag growing under led but not specific to small stuff like seeds but more during flower.could ya just swap the lights back to your old way and see if they come around?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

how close to the lights(leds) are those seedlings? i been reading you need more calmag growing under led but not specific to small stuff like seeds but more during flower.could ya just swap the lights back to your old way and see if they come around?
I had the light prolly close to 10in from them but just switched it the other day to like 18-20in....i could switch back to my old way but man would that be really disapointing after spending $$ on this LED

basseye

basseye

yeah i hear ya on stickin with what you just bought.maybe it was just a little too close and backing it off will help them soon.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

yeah i hear ya on stickin with what you just bought.maybe it was just a little too close and backing it off will help them soon.
yea i think that might be what is giving a cpl of them an odd color but the lack of growth has me at a loss....its so frustrating but if the keep doing this no grow shit for another week im just gonna scrap em and start with fresh beans

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

So I continue to fucking run into problems with these poor little seedlings! This is my first time using an LED to grow and was hoping for good growth but bc of all these problems these guys are basically NOT growing....Not sure if you can tell from the pics but the one or two that actually produced leaves has them an odd pale color and the texture seems off. All of my seedlings thou are just not growing and any growth that does come jut doesn't seem normal. I would REALLY hate to scrap this run but I feel that is what its coming down to. If I can't get these lil guys back on track in the next few days I might just start fresh but man would that aggravate me! If anybody has any advice or suggestions it would be great!!!

View attachment 572876 View attachment 572877 View attachment 572878 View attachment 572879 View attachment 572880 View attachment 572881 View attachment 572882

There way to close to the lights there even showing signs of bleaching . U got a 1200w mars from memory . I'd have it 4 ft away . Led doesn't really encourage stretch so I just put up high . Good luck . Like I sit my 400's 3-4 ft away and everyone was happy . Led produce more uv than t5 . Cheers

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

There way to close to the lights there even showing signs of bleaching . U got a 1200w mars from memory . I'd have it 4 ft away . Led doesn't really encourage stretch so I just put up high . Good luck . Like I sit my 400's 3-4 ft away and everyone was happy . Led produce more uv than t5 . Cheers
hahahahaha...that makes sense id be stoopid and have them so close...lol...i actualy have the mars reflector 192 but okay so ill raise it even more to about 4ft....thanks buddy, and again I hate so much to hear what happened to ya, wish there was something I could do!!!

mancdank

mancdank

So I continue to fucking run into problems with these poor little seedlings! This is my first time using an LED to grow and was hoping for good growth but bc of all these problems these guys are basically NOT growing....Not sure if you can tell from the pics but the one or two that actually produced leaves has them an odd pale color and the texture seems off. All of my seedlings thou are just not growing and any growth that does come jut doesn't seem normal. I would REALLY hate to scrap this run but I feel that is what its coming down to. If I can't get these lil guys back on track in the next few days I might just start fresh but man would that aggravate me! If anybody has any advice or suggestions it would be great!!!

View attachment 572876 View attachment 572877 View attachment 572878 View attachment 572879 View attachment 572880 View attachment 572881 View attachment 572882
What feed have u got em on ? If I had to bet I would say u have acquired a touch of pythium personally I would give 1 week of a good quality root stim that combats this disease like bcuzz root stim then give 1 week on super thrive I have had this many times and this has dealt with it every time hope this helps bro

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What feed have u got em on ? If I had to bet I would say u have acquired a touch of pythium personally I would give 1 week of a good quality root stim that combats this disease like bcuzz root stim then give 1 week on super thrive I have had this many times and this has dealt with it every time hope this helps bro
thank you very much!!! I think your absolutely right!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks M

I had a blast at the cup. Hanging with you and neddy @Ned Kelly was an experience ill nevet forget. Humbling and cool

Thanks again for the extremely kind gifts Hopefully i can do your genetics justice.

Positivity and respect
had a great time also ! Yes @Ned Kelly is a blast ,, after feeding me full of medicated lemonade, pizza and dabs ..no wonder i needed to sit down ... lol.....fun times M

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Well I raised my light to be about 4 feet from the seedlings and the Root Cleaner I have been anxiously awaiting got messed up in the mail which is just my fucking luck. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday of last week but got turned around and won't get here until Tuesday or possibly Wednesday!! So in the meantime I boiled up some whole chopped garlic then added a few packets of chamomile tea which I used to water the seedlings, after cooling down of course. I can honestly say that in the short amount of time since doing these 2 things I can see noticeable growth and recovery!! It is so awesome that if you put in the effort, so much can be done at home with everyday items...

str8smokn

str8smokn

So jelly you 3 got to meet up and blaze!!! Now without a doubt we all need to get together at a cup or canna-related event! It would be awesome to get to burn with all my farm fam!!!!

My offer is right here .. Take a hit and pass it around,there's enough amongst us to keep it going for a while..
To start is a Whiteberry topped with Wappa bubble hash.
Cheers my friends.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom