Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Lol that's how I need to up my game @Lazerus00 I need to bring in a years worth in one harvest or plant. I still have to go looking in between harvests (hint,hint would love visit one of yall).
good soil good sun good strain . veg that girl until she is 8 ft and flip take outside . lots of popular indoor strains dont have the genetics to grow like that though imo . big sats r the go . good luck and have fun . pulling 4-8 pound a plant is fun . :) oh 150 gall be allright for veg but if you want a big girl hire a mini excavator did half a swimming pool and fill with good soil .

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

good soil good sun good strain . veg that girl until she is 8 ft and flip take outside . lots of popular indoor strains dont have the genetics to grow like that though imo . big sats r the go . good luck and have fun . pulling 4-8 pound a plant is fun . :) oh 150 gall be allright for veg but if you want a big girl hire a mini excavator did half a swimming pool and fill with good soil .
Exactly!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Morning guys, hope everyone's having a good day. Time to go till the garden and get it ready....

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Would it be bad to have house plant clones in a bucket with the herb clones?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

1456867279356 1269035668

started germination today guys! seth Rogen run and uncle stony's run are seed I got from some friends, thc bomb from @Junk. thanks buddy putting them to use and ready to start pulling weight. within the month I will be buying lights, possibly the grow beast and a match light for veg, probably 600 mh with digital ballast. time to put together my first grow tent

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

How do you guys store you extra homemade soil?? I mean something other than just leaving it on the tarp in my garage I mixed it on...lol....I am thinking of scooping up 2 55 gallon drums and figure together they should hold close to 15cuft of soil on reserve....thoughts??

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

630w LEC getting a performance check. 3 days in I see increased resin production in finishing plants. I wouldn't believe it if someone told me, but I'm looking at it. I'll snap some better photos soon, but I think I may have found the upgrade I want. At 750 per fixture though it'll be a gradual upgrade.View attachment 575195
Hey NT u got an approx foot print for that fixture . Cheers

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

What's up farmers?! Been a few months. Been popping in here and there to see what's going on with everyone but rarely have time to actually post. I've had the grow shut down since Christmas time and it's about time to fire it up again!!! So excited to get this run going. Upgraded to a raptor hood, and some hortilux eye bulbs...other than that I'll just be rocking my single 600w again. I'm definitely going with a dtw coco grow with the drip system. Never was able to yield really well with soil. Pretty good but just not quite enough and I'd always run put between grows. Anyways, I'll have some pics once I get everything setup so I can get some good criticism from you guys and gals. One thing I WILL be doing different this time is popping more seeds than I need, and only pick the strongest ones to finish. I'm going to make a short table for the plants to sit on and have the waste drain off into an empty res.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anybody have any suggestions on the best affordable 2 light controller?? I know I have seen the 4 outlet controllers for cheaper then the 2 outlet ones (like that makes any sense) so if thats the case I will just get the 4 light one. I also need one that has universal outlets thou bc my ballast can run both 120 and 240 with the same cord it came with. I know I have seen some titan controllers that have that but some people were giving bad reviews for their controller that is housed in a plastic casing, like it was unsafe or a fire hazard...I would love to spend less then 150 but ill do what i have to. Please feel free to lend any suggestions anyone might have....please and thank you!

Top Bottom