Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Okay here are some of the pics of my "master electrical skillz"...lol....don't mind the wire on the wall, its only temporary so it doesn't bother me!
Okay first we have the finished sup-panel box, i had pics of when the cover was off but they are on another phone camera. Then you have the digital timer box next to it which was such a bitch to figure out....View attachment 587544 View attachment 587545 View attachment 587546 View attachment 587547 View attachment 587548

Okay then here are the pics of the outlets...the 240's dont look real pretty bc I don't have a face plate for them since I threw them together in one box and they dont make a cover for it...maybe ill change it but prolly not until nexy move/upgrade. the last quad 120v receptacle is unfinished bc I took the pics before i was done done, then you can see where the outlets are in comparison to my tents. Last is a single 20amp double outlet that I just have chilling with like 5-6 feet of wire so I can use it for temp stuff i have and move around the room like humidifier or dehumidifier and some area fans...View attachment 587549 View attachment 587543 View attachment 587550 View attachment 587551 View attachment 587552 View attachment 587553

So the lesson here is: with enough trips to the home depot (like 15)..lol...and enough patients and herb, a good internet searching base, and a few friends you and ask countless questions to about this shit.......You can totally wire a 50 amp sub-panel all by yourself!!!!...lol...I'm happy I learned bc next time will be much faster, neater, and its just good knowledge to have. I know feel much more confident on how the electricity works in my house!! And believe me if I can do it.....ANYBODY CAN!!! Just be safe....okay guys, im out, not sure when ill be back, but its been a trip, albeit a long and strange trip, still a blast!!! I leave off as St. Stephen with my rose and into my garden!!

Fuck yea dude! Told yea you could do it! Now each time you do it, it will get easier and easier! Glad to of helped out bro! Sorry I couldn't help more in the end! Been crazy around here! Now you can get your perpetual going on :)

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Alright friends, I almost lost the sugar black rose, she needed nutes early, but I got her in my shorty bucket til I get all these soil plants out of the way and into the flower room.

things are lookin up for the stumps!

yeah I got tomatoes and bell peppers too. I'm venturing off into other plants lol.

my girl in flower I can't tell if she has a nitrogen deficiency or normal flowering process but I have yellow leaves and green ones turning. I pulled to see if it would pluck off but it didn't come off easy so I left it.

how do I know the difference between a deficiency and normal foliage loss?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Fuck yea dude! Told yea you could do it! Now each time you do it, it will get easier and easier! Glad to of helped out bro! Sorry I couldn't help more in the end! Been crazy around here! Now you can get your perpetual going on :)
Yea except I just got another fucking KICK TO THE HEAD finding out the reason ALL the seedlings I have started this year have died or become so messed up they were beyond fixing all bc my NEW MARS TENT is fucking "off gassing" or some shit and it was not until today that I figured it out!!! All the fucking valuable genetics I lost is enough to make me cry....I immediately too the current batch out of there and there now in my prop area under t5s and with a few hours already look happier and healthier...so for now back down to 1 tent and no perpetual!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!! I have contacted mars and am awaiting response to get my money back so I can just but another tent and either drop the $$ on another Gorilla tent bc I have one and know they ROCK or Power suggested Lighthouse brand and he says he has great success using them so that would be good bc they are real affordable!! But man what a shit show so far this year!!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Okay here are some of the pics of my "master electrical skillz"...lol....don't mind the wire on the wall, its only temporary so it doesn't bother me!
Okay first we have the finished sup-panel box, i had pics of when the cover was off but they are on another phone camera. Then you have the digital timer box next to it which was such a bitch to figure out....View attachment 587544 View attachment 587545 View attachment 587546 View attachment 587547 View attachment 587548

Okay then here are the pics of the outlets...the 240's dont look real pretty bc I don't have a face plate for them since I threw them together in one box and they dont make a cover for it...maybe ill change it but prolly not until nexy move/upgrade. the last quad 120v receptacle is unfinished bc I took the pics before i was done done, then you can see where the outlets are in comparison to my tents. Last is a single 20amp double outlet that I just have chilling with like 5-6 feet of wire so I can use it for temp stuff i have and move around the room like humidifier or dehumidifier and some area fans...View attachment 587549 View attachment 587543 View attachment 587550 View attachment 587551 View attachment 587552 View attachment 587553

So the lesson here is: with enough trips to the home depot (like 15)..lol...and enough patients and herb, a good internet searching base, and a few friends you and ask countless questions to about this shit.......You can totally wire a 50 amp sub-panel all by yourself!!!!...lol...I'm happy I learned bc next time will be much faster, neater, and its just good knowledge to have. I know feel much more confident on how the electricity works in my house!! And believe me if I can do it.....ANYBODY CAN!!! Just be safe....okay guys, im out, not sure when ill be back, but its been a trip, albeit a long and strange trip, still a blast!!! I leave off as St. Stephen with my rose and into my garden!!
This is a true inspiration! What size tent and how many lights do you have in there?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

This is a true inspiration! What size tent and how many lights do you have in there?
lol, not sure if you busting my balls or not but nonetheless thank you!! I am using it to power 2 tents one with 2 1k lights and the other with 1000w led plus all my fans (theres a lot) humidifier, dehumidifier, A/C, and other random shit i need occasionally....oh and tents are 5x5 and 4x4 but looks like since i need a new tent might trade the 4x4 for a 4x8 and use that for flower and switch the 5x5 to veg....not sure yet though

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
lol, not sure if you busting my balls or not but nonetheless thank you!! I am using it to power 2 tents one with 2 1k lights and the other with 1000w led plus all my fans (theres a lot) humidifier, dehumidifier, A/C, and other random shit i need occasionally....oh and tents are 5x5 and 4x4 but looks like since i need a new tent might trade the 4x4 for a 4x8 and use that for flower and switch the 5x5 to veg....not sure yet though
No not at all 6 months ago I didn't even know how to replace a breaker!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Yea except I just got another fucking KICK TO THE HEAD finding out the reason ALL the seedlings I have started this year have died or become so messed up they were beyond fixing all bc my NEW MARS TENT is fucking "off gassing" or some shit and it was not until today that I figured it out!!! All the fucking valuable genetics I lost is enough to make me cry....I immediately too the current batch out of there and there now in my prop area under t5s and with a few hours already look happier and healthier...so for now back down to 1 tent and no perpetual!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!! I have contacted mars and am awaiting response to get my money back so I can just but another tent and either drop the $$ on another Gorilla tent bc I have one and know they ROCK or Power suggested Lighthouse brand and he says he has great success using them so that would be good bc they are real affordable!! But man what a shit show so far this year!!!!!

Remember it's not what knocks us down,but what you do after being knocked down :)

No not at all 6 months ago I didn't even know how to replace a breaker!

We all start somewhere :)

Alright friends, I almost lost the sugar black rose, she needed nutes early, but I got her in my shorty bucket til I get all these soil plants out of the way and into the flower room. View attachment 587697

things are lookin up for the stumps!View attachment 587698
yeah I got tomatoes and bell peppers too. I'm venturing off into other plants lol.

my girl in flower I can't tell if she has a nitrogen deficiency or normal flowering process but I have yellow leaves and green ones turning. I pulled to see if it would pluck off but it didn't come off easy so I left it.

how do I know the difference between a deficiency and normal foliage loss?

You shouldn't see any yellowing growth until late flower, say week 7+. If you're seeing it before chances are she's hungry. This isn't to say from time to time there's always gonna be a yellow leaf or 2 but if you're seeing more then that I'd feed. Don't over feed N though or you're gonna create more problems then good.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Remember it's not what knocks us down,but what you do after being knocked down :)

We all start somewhere :)

You shouldn't see any yellowing growth until late flower, say week 7+. If you're seeing it before chances are she's hungry. This isn't to say from time to time there's always gonna be a yellow leaf or 2 but if you're seeing more then that I'd feed. Don't over feed N though or you're gonna create more problems then good.
Yeah that what I'm afraid of. I've watered her very very well. she past 7 weeks as she was in flower Feb 2. I've only used water the last 3 times I watered her and nute bombed her through her entire life, I was hoping she had enough left in the tank.. the only problem with her losing leaves or yellowing leaves is the trichs still aren't full. getting close, but not yet. I still have only seen 2 amber trichs and still some clear..

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Lazerus00

Sorry to hear about the tent man!!! Things like that.....you can't kick yourself for. You can kick shitty ass vetting by companies selling equipment. Honestly that should never happen...Selling equipment for something it simply cannot be used for.

Really hope they hold their heads high and help fix their mistake.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00

Sorry to hear about the tent man!!! Things like that.....you can't kick yourself for. You can kick shitty ass vetting by companies selling equipment. Honestly that should never happen...Selling equipment for something it simply cannot be used for.

Really hope they hold their heads high and help fix their mistake.
Me too bc after a long email that fully explained my problem and told of the valuble genetics lost bc of it and all the frustration it has caused I was responded to within 10min by email with 1 sentence! "Sorry you are having problems, do you have pictures of the plants?" ....Oh man did that fucking make me soooo mad!!! By pictures clearly they mean proof and to respond like that to a customer that has spent over a grand with you??? I sent them back the pics I had but told them I just found out that the tent was the issue so more then taking pictures of every plant every day, I was trying to fix my clearly sick plants. I didn't know I was going to have to document every plant that got affected....Well they still have not responded to the email with the pictures so I am prolly just going to call this afternoon! Thanks for your sentiment thou brother!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

ok I just wasn't sure, I started flushing like 2 weeks ago and gave her 2 BIG heavy flushes cause she started doin that right when I thought I over did it with too much P&K. thought I possibly locked out mag but didn't see any symptoms and she took the 2200ppms and literally only show a tiny bit of tip burn.

this isnt my first flush but it IS the best flush I've done, and I can tell because she smells different.. she smells just better, more natural... I could have let her go longer most likely but I wanted it done drying at least for 4/20. I'm gonna blaze my face off.. like in that movie face/off.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Oh and by the way FUCK MARS HYDRO and their worthless fucking tents!!! The 4x4 they sold me is fucking killing ALL the seedlings and plants I put in their and as soon as I move them to another tent or to my prop area they start coming back and looking good. I cant believe it took me so long to figure out and all the shit I lost bc of it but then FUCK THEM for their shitty customer service and completely blowing me off after asking for proof in the for of pics (which I provided)...Said "sorry can't help you, maybe its over watering" ....What DICKS!!!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Oh and by the way FUCK MARS HYDRO and their worthless fucking tents!!! The 4x4 they sold me is fucking killing ALL the seedlings and plants I put in their and as soon as I move them to another tent or to my prop area they start coming back and looking good. I cant believe it took me so long to figure out and all the shit I lost bc of it but then FUCK THEM for their shitty customer service and completely blowing me off after asking for proof in the for of pics (which I provided)...Said "sorry can't help you, maybe its over watering" ....What DICKS!!!!
Sorry to here bro but least u found the prob . Never thought of the tent . Even a couple of real al cheapos ihad never did that . But i agree fuck Mars Hydro . Good people they r not . Just greedy parasites

Latest posts

Top Bottom