Tobor's Project Undiscovered Fire

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Glad to here your back in action Bro. Forbid4f is where its at for those bastards. Good luck on the future endeavours.

Peace

neverbreak

neverbreak

impressive soundin project bro. very sorry to hear broad mites gave ya such grief. hope ya can get the ball rollin again n produce some proper fire.

neverbreak

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Some people wonder what happened to me so this is an update. Not trying for a pitty party. I just get some messages here and there and a wondering post about Tobor. I'm alive!! Just down some but not completely out yet.

I can't function normally due to pain. I can't tend plants because bending, standing and lifting are impaired. I was lucky enough to get old and have pain exactly when the war on pain meds started. If you smoke weed they don't care if you have pain in Penna. They test you for weed if they give you pain medications. If positive they won't give you anything. It sucks but it is what it is. I am not going to stop smoking pot. I cut down but I am not quitting.

I look on the site every so often but it is hard to look at stuff you wish you could be doing. LOL!

I need a pain meds from china link? LOL!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey Tobor, thanks for posting up. I am one who's been wondering about you. I am very sorry to read that you're in such pain. Do you think there's a path for medical in PA? I mean, it's passed in the Mass and Fla, so, maybe?

Anyway, please keep popping in. We like you around here. :)

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Tobor,
damn dude i'm saddened to here about ur situation both pain wise and disability wise so that growing is basically too painful. well, you may recall my subscription for folks with all sorts of issues.

this needs to be done only a few minutes at a time until your body says you can add a couple more minutes. your first goal is to work your way up to 30 min standing at a time. if u can't make it but can do 15 minutes just break it up like that. up to 2 hours is very good even if you have t0 break it up time wise. it might allow you to get back to growing. it will increase beneficially certain health related issues. listen to your body.
if you have success with it i can put you down with an excellent teacher in ur area. just say the word ok.

i am just now trying celebrex, was using mobic but stopped working well. still ingest the plant sparingly. so time to get back on the horse on the DL. all the basic gear was already acquired. only a couple of small things like a little circulation fan or two, new hygrometer manual. still penny pinching .

one dog left and 1 cat now. she's a big bitch and still has a puppy attitude at approx 3 yrs old. 75 lbs as usual they are giving me a reason to keep scratching and helps dealing with depression/anxiety. Be hard to function without them frfr. both are super sweet.

holler via pm when u get a chance. i went to the 1st. d.c. edible festival it was cool. coould have been far better organized . too man yvendors didn't disclose their potency/amt of thc/cbd for their products. personally, i think it should be mandatory or you don't get to be a vendor. ijs

i'm trying to source the cannatonic #4 cut. negotiations opened but slowed because they have serious health issues too. another CBD cultivar cross should be in route soon. just stumbled over it really, i asked about dia in but they were just passing on the love. they had not grown it yet. i saw the relevant info on the bomb auto site.

if it all works out and you want it just hit me up it's a done deal.

dc2559

dc2559

Tobor,
damn dude i'm saddened to here about ur situation both pain wise and disability wise so that growing is basically too painful. well, you may recall my subscription for folks with all sorts of issues.

this needs to be done only a few minutes at a time until your body says you can add a couple more minutes. your first goal is to work your way up to 30 min standing at a time. if u can't make it but can do 15 minutes just break it up like that. up to 2 hours is very good even if you have t0 break it up time wise. it might allow you to get back to growing. it will increase beneficially certain health related issues. listen to your body.
if you have success with it i can put you down with an excellent teacher in ur area. just say the word ok.

i am just now trying celebrex, was using mobic but stopped working well. still ingest the plant sparingly. so time to get back on the horse on the DL. all the basic gear was already acquired. only a couple of small things like a little circulation fan or two, new hygrometer manual. still penny pinching .

one dog left and 1 cat now. she's a big bitch and still has a puppy attitude at approx 3 yrs old. 75 lbs as usual they are giving me a reason to keep scratching and helps dealing with depression/anxiety. Be hard to function without them frfr. both are super sweet.

holler via pm when u get a chance. i went to the 1st. d.c. edible festival it was cool. coould have been far better organized . too man yvendors didn't disclose their potency/amt of thc/cbd for their products. personally, i think it should be mandatory or you don't get to be a vendor. ijs

i'm trying to source the cannatonic #4 cut. negotiations opened but slowed because they have serious health issues too. another CBD cultivar cross should be in route soon. just stumbled over it really, i asked about dia in but they were just passing on the love. they had not grown it yet. i saw the relevant info on the bomb auto site.

if it all works out and you want it just hit me up it's a done deal.
I have some local fire that is still undiscovered for the most part. its old school skunk. very stable line bred and acclimated to the mtns. i found a killer stinky male last year whose progeny have all tested outstanding.
21277875 1983089501959302 1109657792 o
Dacstud
Dcfem2
Dcfg
Dcmale bef

soopy

soopy

I hope you are doing ok Tobor, best vibes and wishes to you and yours my good man...I think of you often...I just told someone about your cemetery grows the other day, still one of the coolest things a grower has ever done!
I’m planning on haveing coffee and catching up with the Joker next month... take care.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

if u see this there is a strain called warriors tonic. cbd x thc and the shit works based on testing seriously subpar micro popcorn hermie buds. all my fault = light leaks. i have never has a weed that works for pain aside form making you forget the ain until u have to do something. then the pain says that's right mother funker i'm still here what's shaking lol.

give me a holler. peace power and luv. stoned cold bulldog

Top Bottom