Today I received some spider mites, any advice?

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1dirtybastard

Trust me, bro. >>>>>Nuke em til they glow<<<<

you are so EARLY in the game....just take the necessary precautions with the chems and BLAST EM and BE DONE WITH IT.

really..if you want that clone and eveything else you now have to be free of em....just use caution and go for the big guns. with 6" or smaller plants you will END it. Fuckin with >other< stuff you'll end up in FLOWER with a 3 ft'er and THEN you'll see em comin on strong.... and then there's nothin you can really do....

"CRUSH---KILL---DESTROY!"

get on it YESTERDAY..... ;-)

I Agree, Slaughter the bastards. but when they keep showing up like a lost puppy... start from scratch, kill garden, and bomb you room home where every. Maybe even move.

Damn you guys in Cali must have some super bred mites that have radioactive cells, I never have a problem with the strips but then again I am tucked away in a little corner of the country about 20 miles to the closest house and I don't share genetics that often ... I have been blessed because all the cuts I have gotten have been mite free.

Yeah i think the clubs and patients, people in general out here in Cali; are throwing so may different type of pesticides at the mights that super breeds could be developing. One might can birth 100 eggs in three days of being laid. In the right conditions those little F'in Vampires will lay eggs everyday. With high birth rates... add a little radiation... Boom! mutation can occur. Killer mights the size of cats devourer all living plants. no more ganga! no more fruits and veggies! Pissed off vegetarians!

Top Bottom