Togc X Wcd Grow

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

No need in apologizing to me, although it's a very kind gesture and show your true character. Who knows, it could have caused it or maybe not. I wonder if the Goji line carries a hermie trait? I haven't seen anything posted about that, but I haven't been looking either. I used a Goji male on my west coast diesel female. I guess there could have been some Goji pollen that made it to the true og cookie since it was right next to it. Well, who knows! No sweat! The true og cookies and the west coast diesel clones should act right for ya! ;) I just hope ur luck turns for the better!

Icristal

Icristal

No need in apologizing to me, although it's a very kind gesture and show your true character. Who knows, it could have caused it or maybe not. I wonder if the Goji line carries a hermie trait? I haven't seen anything posted about that, but I haven't been looking either. I used a Goji male on my west coast diesel female. I guess there could have been some Goji pollen that made it to the true og cookie since it was right next to it. Well, who knows! No sweat! The true og cookies and the west coast diesel clones should act right for ya! ;) I just hope ur luck turns for the better!

Thank You,,

You know if we didn't grow and test crosses and strain's how would we know how they all interact with each other. If a killer plant comes out testing, totally awesome, if not, then we know what didn't work and move on to find the right mix. I am not a breeder, but can see the amount of work it takes to confirm a strain and it doesn't happen over night nor with one run, I commend all there hard work. I will be running these again later this year, because I think there in gold in there. And know I will get some good bud from the 2 left in flower. :)

Keep it green all
All good here
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 The ladies are at around 4 1/2 weeks into flower. Things have calmed down and only pick off and occasional male sac. I know there will be seeds in the room somewhere, but caught early enough so not worried. All the ladies are looking great and getting frosty. I took a couple of pictures and will do better ones next week.

Up first is TOGC X WCD #2,
She was a lanky girl, but is slowly filling in her stalk, lots of space to fill, but real pretty buds so far and getting a good frost going. Lights just came and she always claws at me for about 20 min and she then reaches for the light, lol
T21
T22

Here is TOGC X WCD #4
Just as tall and lanky as the other one, seems to have the same structure and bud sets, seeing lots of frost on her. Her top is just as crazy as the other one when the light come on, lol, but both pray to the light within 20 min.
T41
T42

Both will be real nice ladies when finished, looking forward to seeing how they end. I have an unnumbered clone of one of these's, wrote name not number, ah duh, lol, and clone is doing well. As for smell, I can smell I have plants here,but can't get much more than that, sorry. The colors you see on the leaves on #2 only show in the picture, I hope they get darker and or purple or some funky colors, lol.

Outdoor plants are almost all in there buckets, and on the deck hardening for the summer run. All wrapped in a blankie tonight, supposed to get below freezing, like 20 to 30 degrees F., covered veg garden, and yanked the snuggling quilts out for the night, lol

I am proud to say, I have had much success of late taking cuts and getting clones. I think I figured out my issue and so far, getting clones again. :)

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

I bought these things at a local salvage store for 1.99 each. Was considering using on my ladies in my tent, but decided they were worth more on the outdoor plants. I think they are cool and will be looking for more of them. They have 3 poles with a bent top to hook the screen on and work awesome. It is quite windy here today and was bending my plants over, so hence the screens. I can have side branches go in the other spots. A good early support.
20150523 132802

O1

Icristal

Icristal

Better picture of the ladies. They are 2 days shy of 5 weeks since flip. All are looking great and @DC105 they are going to be some frosty ladies, yum..

TOGC X WDC #2
To21
To22
To23

TOGC X WCD #4
To41
To42
To43

Icristal

Icristal

The other ladies in the tent.

Bag seed #1, unknown strain.
Bs12

Bag seed #2 unknown strain.
Bs21
Bs22

Mojo Kush
Mojo1
Mojo2

Bs11
DC105

DC105

Looking great @lcristal Sorry been out of town for a while on vacation. Nice to see you rocking those gals. Gonna be hella frosty! Great work!

Icristal

Icristal

Last update on the ladies until after harvest. They are close to the finish line and have stopped growing, changes in both of them happening, lol Smells a cross from earthy to skunky to can't pin point the third one yet. Very strong and permeates the room.

TOGC X WCD #2
1t 2t 3t

TOGC X WCD #4
A1t4 B2t4 C3t4

Toaster79

Toaster79

Beautiful frosty ladys :) They look like they have some two more weeks to go and some weight gaining :)

Positive vibes

Keep it green

Icristal

Icristal

Beautiful frosty ladys :) They look like they have some two more weeks to go and some weight gaining :)

Positive vibes

Keep it green
Thanks for stopping in. Yea not ready yet,but watching them daily. lol The anticipation is crazy, hahaha

Keep it green
Thanks for the vibes

Icristal

Icristal

:( I'm sad to say I had to cull one of the TOGC X WCD this morning. Last night I was having an RH issues and went into the tent with a stool to adjust the fans. Well with having bad knees I should have know what would happen. Lost my footing, couldn't get my balance and came crashing down on 2 plants. It and I was a mess, I have very long hair and it was a sticky mess after the fall, all tangled in the buds, snapped branches and folded the TOGC X WDC in half and 3 branches from the mojo kush broke off and for me a very sore butt where I fell, lol. I put stakes next to it and duck taped it together in hopes of saving it, but this morning it was a goner. Both had started with the purple leaves, looks cool. All the plants are in there 8th week, getting so close. Smell has changed to earthy and like rotten fruit with a little fuel smell in there, slight skunk, not as much as before. The 2 unknown strains in the room are just about done, they are 75% cloudy, with some amber. Mojo kush is about 30% cloudy, no amber and the TOGC is 50% cloudy with a few amber. I love opening the tent for the first time each day, the smell just hit you like a rock, oh so good, lol

Keep it green all
Icristal

DC105

DC105

I wad gonna reiterate what @Toaster79 was saying. If u could let them go a lil longer you will be greatly rewarded. Sorry to hear about the accident! Hopefully ur ok tho. Looks like they blew up! The more sativa looks more diesel dominant to me. I bet she is funky! You still have another 1 left in flower @Icristal? Doing a great job!

Icristal

Icristal

I wad gonna reiterate what @Toaster79 was saying. If u could let them go a lil longer you will be greatly rewarded. Sorry to hear about the accident! Hopefully ur ok tho. Looks like they blew up! The more sativa looks more diesel dominant to me. I bet she is funky! You still have another 1 left in flower @Icristal? Doing a great job!
@DC105 Yea am planning of leaving the last one there another cpl weeks, I was shooting for 9 weeks at least, i got a good clone going of the TOGC X WCD and it will be in the run after this one, I am liking everything about this strain. They sure are pretty, liking the change in the leaves turning purple. I tired to truss it up but the damage was too far. The smell is earth, dead fruit and fuel smell, but heavy sweetness to it as well, I had another person besides me smell and help me id them, and we both wrote down the same smell, lol Also after doing some clean up on the broken one, very few, i mean very few seeds and all on the bottom popcorn buds. :)
As for me, well had to get the mess out of my hair, ,sore butt, and a cpl bruises, but am doing good. Taking the day off today, went to doc's yesterday, have to have knee replaced, nothing left there bone on bone, shooting for the fall, got shots that hurt like hell, so just chilling today.

Thanks for the help my friend
Keep it green
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Next run in the tent will be clone of TOGC X WCD, my little bitch (one soil and one hydro), lol, and WCD from clone, a sweet 4 plant run. Also taking cuts from all the outdoor plants thru the summer to get ready for the fall/winter runs.

I have a question. After clones have taken and they are getting bigger, Is it okay to have them on an outside deck for there veg period as long as the light hours don't go below 12 hrs??? Not direct sunlight, but plenty of light and nice fresh air.

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 today marks then end of week 8,,,moving onto week 9. I had to stake here up, she wanted to fall over, lol. I love this strain you made.

Even though the other was culled early, it smells great and i tried a little. Dried a cpl small buds, and when I lit it, it was like, oh yea this is very different. Smell skunk, earthy, and sorta sweet smell. The taste was all sweet, very appealing, coated the tongue a little with a slight cough. And as potent as it was before cure, holy shit, I have a treat coming for sure. I can't imagine how strong the full term one is going to be, I could be in for trouble, hehehe, in my book this is a keeper. I have a clone of this in flower now.

I will be popping 5 more seeds to run again, a full tent of just this, and going to look for a good mother plant. So here are the latest pictures.

Should I take the big fan leaves off? The leaves are now a cross between green, purple, and yellow. She is still quite thirsty and looks close to being root bound. Loaded with sugar, haven't figured out the smell yet, very very dense buds. Side buds a little bigger/longer than a lighter and fat.

1 2 3 4 5

Keep it green all
Icristal

DC105

DC105

Wow! She looks delish! Great work! If I'm not mistaken they look diesel dominant. Might be why is taking longer than 8 or 9 weeks. Getting closer tho!
Yeah that would be fine to take em on the deck this time of year. They would love the light. Great job!

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @DC105 please help me in explaining a diesel trait so I know what to looks for down the road. I wish there was a place to read up on what an og, diesel, etc. trait explanation for nobs like me who have no clue, lol So many of you just look at a plant and know what and where it came from in most cases, lol. But now that I am delving into newer strain, I need/want to know what I am looking at other than the strain name, lol.

The lady is getting cloudier as the days trickle by. I do not see new growth now, so she is almost done.

In the tent for the next round now is 2 of my lady, 1 togc X wcd clone and a wcd. Close to 1 week in for 3 of them. All cloned except for the togc x wcd. I am popping more seeds this weekend, 4 to 6 of them.

Two of the harvested plants have been cleaned up and donated to a local vet who is in need of this wonderful plant. The balance of the harvest will be for the coffers finally, lol.

As for the outdoor season, I have 2 Mojo Kush of the 3 left and they are huge, almost as tall as I am, one was a male, kinda knew this, so it was placed away from the others since outdoors. I have 2 TOGC and 2 White Rhino ( they had a rough start, but doing awesome right now). I took the male and put it in the ground along the tree line near my Potato garden, hemp is supposed to deter a few things in a potato garden. It is well away from the other ladies.

In the group picture, back row left to right>>> Mojo Kush>>>TOGC

front row left to right>>White Rhino, TOGC, MOjo Kush, White Rhino.

20150618 180252

Icristal

Icristal

The time has come to harvest this beautiful lady. She ended with a combo of green/purple/yellow leaves. She stopped growing and stopped feeding, her tricks are all clouded with a touch of amber at 1 day shy of 9 weeks flower and she needed 9 weeks. She is a sticky/frosty lady, and the buds are very dense and the side buds are a nice size as well. The underside of the buds have a nice purple hue to the tiny leaves, very appealing. Getting ready to finish trimming her, fan leaves are off, now for the detail work, lol

@DC105 I like everything there is about this cross, and do have one in flower now about a week. And plan on finding a good momma. You did good my friend......, after a full cure I will let you know how it is (can't say I won't try a little nug though, lol). If it is anything like the one cut early, but stronger, hell yea, I can't wait. The other one had a really nice sweetness to it when you smoked it, very enjoyable. Pictures are in various trim stages. I will post final trim results tomorrow night.
1 2 4 5 6

Top Bottom