Togc X Wcd Grow

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

These are some of the prettiest buds I have seen in a long time. Even though there are a few seeds (very few), the buds looks great. There is allot of purple on the underside of the buds, but I can't seem to capture it in a picture. I think you have a very good cross @DC105 , super frosty. Pre-cured test smoke, well after a few hits off a joint, I kinda lost track of time. hahaha, a real nice sweet taste, extremely pleasant and smooth. None of the other plants harvested recently can hold a candle to this stuff. Looking forward to the cured version, in a c-vault now, I love these containers, lol Plus have a new drying/storage cabinet with security locks finally.

Also the clone in flower now was unmarked as to which of the 4 it came from, so was concerned it might be one of the males, but so far it is showing female, so we will see in the next cpl weeks.

20150625 191855 20150625 191931 20150625 191948

Keep it green all
Icristal

DC105

DC105

Thanks @Icristal Do you know which clone is from now? Thanks for the compliments! Looks really tasty! I hope it does it for you! SoriSorry, I've been out of town for 9 days. You did a great job!

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 I should know within the next week. It is a strange plant, small and it has a variety of leaves, so funny. It has single , web, 3 finger and regular leaves. Short is stature, building up along stalk, but no real side shoots. Looking possible female, pistols are curly lol Due to medical issues, I delayed popping more seeds for a few months, but will be looking for a mom of this strain when I do.

As for the smoke, just did a early test, was real good, so dam sticky, it is now curing and not touching it until is has a few weeks of curing, can't wait, lol, Patience is a virtue they say, lol

Keep it green
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Lights just came on and the small clone of the togc x wcd is a lady. The pistols were kinda deformed and curled up, so was not sure what it was, but overnight they straightened out and its a girls for sure. Going to be an interesting plant, lol

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 Here are the first pictures of the clone from one of the 2 TOGC X WCD, unfortunately it is the only clone I got from them. It is a strange plant to say the least, but looks to be a killer one as well. It is 3 weeks into flowering, further than I thought, lol. It has the big fat catalyx everywhere and the frost is already starting. I wish I had a clone of this one, so I will be re-vegging this one after harvest for sure. It also has quite variety of leaf formation, single, web, 2 finger leaf, 3 finger leaf, hahaha, so funny. It was just fed, so it was sagging a little, lol, now reaching for the sky,a happy plant. The view from the top shows the different leafs. It is almost 3 ft tall now.

The other 3 ladies are doing great as well, it is so interesting watching the same plant flowering in soil and hydro at the same time. The difference is quite striking. The other one, WCD, is almost 4 ft tall and doing awesome as well.

Here is my funky TOGC X WCD clone, 3 weeks into flower.
So frosty already and fat fat catalyx

Icristal

Icristal

The TOGC X WCD runt, is just what it is a runt,,stopped growing, but wanted to see what the results to learn for future grows.

Outdoor ladies are thriving,,a couple of them are starting to flower and growing great. In the second picture from left to right back,,TOGC,,and next 2 Mojo Kush,,,left to right front row, TOGC, and next 2 White Rhino's.

The first picture is from June 18th, 7 plants,,the second picture is July 15th, today almost a month later, minus 1 of the seven plant which was a male..Some of these plants are taller than I am, lol

DC105

DC105

Nice plants @Icristal How are ur indoor plants? Keep up the great work!

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @DC105 the indoor plants are getting harvested this weekend. The TOGC X WCD was a runt and did not produce anything to speak about, but it will make good butter. The other 2, my re-vegged lady did well,,not very big plants, but happy with the results, I have grown this lady 4 times and she is a 6/7 week flowering plant, do not know the strain as she was a bag seed, lol. The hydro grew like my second clone of her,, bud formation was nothing special, but a light fruit smell. The one in soil,,man I wish she was bigger,,she had the bud formation just like the first time I grew her and was real happy to see this trait again,,the smells are very strong sweet fruity, her overall size was like the first time I grew her as well. I have 2 more of her in veg. The wcd was too small, so back to veg room,,stress the hell out of her, so hoping she perks back up.

My veg room is filling up with lots of females. My reveg lady, mojo kush, wcd, white rhino, togc,,all confirmed females. I lost some clones and small plants due to heat issues,,I have added more fans and vents.

I am shutting down the flower room for a few weeks to clean it up and reset the area. And not sure if I am moving the tent to another space in the house, as I will not be able to do stairs in a month or so for awhile.

How are your ladies doing, keeping it dank for sure. Have you made more crosses? Awesome to be creative, and produce great stuff.

The harvested TOGC X WCD,,OMG,,this plant has so much resin on it, I have an extremely hard time breaking a bud up,,my finger are coated with resin. Smoke is very smooth with a earthy/sweet flavor, very little cough factor and is a great daytime smoke. Hits the body more than the head (unless you smoke too much, then you get very disoriented and dizzy,,lol),,and does not give you the munchies. Gives you a nice over all good feeling. :)

Keep it green my friend
Icristal

DC105

DC105

Thanks for the update. I'm gonna give those a run before too long! Sounds like ur busy as always @Icristal . Hope everything is going well! Best of luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom