tokin and testing -kushplant-

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

big thanks to aligee letting me play with this cross. 4 out of 5 cracked beans are tough a good scuff and sure i would have gotten all five. had to pull the shells off of two as they popped out of the coco. super excited on these plans for the grow, scrog and i want to try out smart pots. rooms pretty dialed in so now start getting the automation done.

Tokin and testing  kushplant
Tokin and testing  kushplant 2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good luck on ur grow.. With all these Kushplant grow logs were gunna prolly see every pheno I can't wait

Aligee

Aligee

big thanks to aligee letting me play with this cross. 4 out of 5 cracked beans are tough a good scuff and sure i would have gotten all five. had to pull the shells off of two as they popped out of the coco. super excited on these plans for the grow, scrog and i want to try out smart pots. rooms pretty dialed in so now start getting the automation done.
My pleasure your very welcome !!!So far so good them babies are getting hardy!!!

Good luck on ur grow.. With all these Kushplant grow logs were gunna prolly see every pheno I can't wait

Ya i hope we can see all the phenos!!!And in all these different enviroments these babies will grow up its gonna get real nice up in here in a couple months for sure !!!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Thanks goo and Ali for saying high. Ali spread the love with these for sure can't wait to see all possible phenos. As far as the babies I'm watering every other day with a little voodoo carbo load and a tad bit of b52. Cruising out the next week or two then into 1 or 2 gal smart pots.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Will do brother three look stellar one the leaves are a little beat up. not sure if it's a problem child yet or just from germ, it had a hard time busting free from the shell had to assist it. I'll post pics later tonite or tomorrow am.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Transplanted the other day still in plastic pots for now. Roots all looked nice plus the sketchy looking one isn't sketchy anymore so it was just from me helping her crack her shell. I'll post a few pics sometime this weekend they should be loving there new home and growing like crazy by then.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good there growing really good.. Nice work so far

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Thanks guys there growing quick for sure. New to coco and starting to get it figured out. Now I just cruise along till they show sex

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The coco like 2 hold lots of nutes so it's good every now & then 2 juss give them plain water kinda like a Lil flush out..

Aligee

Aligee

Thats what im talking about bro them are looking beautiful !!!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I'm really stoked to see what comes of the Kushplant. You are killing it thus far. Good luck man.

-nugzz

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Well 3 ladies and 1 male that's the final answer. Post up some pics in a few days.

Top Bottom