tokin and testing -kushplant-

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

second. this one is shorter, nice tight nodes and you can see shes flowering fast.

IMG 7883
IMG 7885
IMG 7900
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

last but not least.. number tree. this lady is inbetween similar structure to the first but lanky stems. this one im seeing the mutation in flower a little bit. Maybe from stress? I was watering every other day but she enjoys daily blue drank.

IMG 7895
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Pics 1&3 look WiFi leaning 2 me & pic 2 is 4sho Bubba leaning.. Great grow the is gunna get fun real fast thanks 4 the update

T

TreFarmer

Looking really nice Tokin'!
Stoked to see you ahead of me by about a week;)
Gives me a little foreshadow of things to come.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Nice scrog work Tokinupon1. It looks like you definitely have the hang of Aligee's Kushplant. Good luck with them. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

thanks brother and we shall see... its been pretty smooth sailing so far

Sweet! Gonna SCROG those Kushplant's. Nice.
We got all sorts of Aligee's Kushplant grows for everyone to watch. Cool!
peace
KEs

thanks for stoppin in man. im fallowing everyone elses grows its been fun so far.

If they stretch thats def going to be a wifi pheno

fingers crossed the first one stretched like a mofo but is slowing down now. i let you wifi pros make the call.

Pics 1&3 look WiFi leaning 2 me & pic 2 is 4sho Bubba leaning.. Great grow the is gunna get fun real fast thanks 4 the update

hell ya goo im trying to take pics when i can, winter is busy around here. Im really hoping for a good wifi keeper which I think I may have.

Looking really nice Tokin'!
Stoked to see you ahead of me by about a week;)
Gives me a little foreshadow of things to come.

I got a feeling were all going to rock this one hard for ali. glad a few of us are close in flip time its gonna be an awesome ending for sure.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

lady #2 short bubba for sure. you can see how tight the nodes were on this one and the super long pistils.

IMG 7955
IMG 7960
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Tokin! I bet ur getting excited now. They r gonna blow the fuck up soon! Keep up the great work.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Nice pics, Tokin! I bet ur getting excited now. They r gonna blow the fuck up soon! Keep up the great work.

thanks man. Im super pumped on these! they look and are growing great, im loving them.

The pics are still under the hps. I think I'm starting to figure out the camera. picked up some cheap grey cards and adjusted the white balance. so now theres more green less yellow...

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Update...My second pheno (bubba) is Getting plump fast! I'm super pissed this one is the only one I didn't get to root... Stoner mistake of the year and missed 3 rw cubes when watering. I blame it on mota lol my rocky mountain high got me in a cloud.

T

TreFarmer

Chunkin up;) NIIICE!!!
Update...My second pheno (bubba) is Getting plump fast! I'm super pissed this one is the only one I didn't get to root... Stoner mistake of the year and missed 3 rw cubes when watering. I blame it on mota lol my rocky mountain high got me in a cloud.

Take a cut...
Reverts root good just take a while to pop out....
but less time then seed again....
U will never find her again Bruh..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them Kushplant ladies r looking off the hook, Tokin! I bet they smell outrageous. Keep up the great work.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work.. It looks like u got 3 different phenos there they look super nice great grow.. Ur gunna have a great harvest good job

Top Bottom