tokin and testing -kushplant-

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great 3 girls & 1 boy that's great.. I'm glad everything is going good 4 u..

K

kes5480

3girls nice bro. ur gonna def find a keeper maybe 2..shit maybe3.lol

peace
kes

T

TreFarmer

Looking really nice Toke! Fantastic luck!! Bring on the Fire!!
Hey Ali, are we looking at 3 Bubba leaners and a WiFi or visa versa... three look Bubba but I am not familiar with WiFi...

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

sorry for the delay guys and thanks to all for the support! i switched up some things,im giving the jacks a go. Scored some 5gal smart pots too. all the girls seem to be happy and blowing up.The first three pics are of the girls and the last one is my only male. big thanks again to ali!!!! I was missing kush and this one is kicking ass so far, fan leaves are huge stalks are strong! cant wait for the flip.

Kp lady 1
Kp lady 2
Kp lady 3
Kp male
Aligee

Aligee

Them girls look lovely bro !!! that male look just as good you gonna use him to pollenate ?!?!? I would youll have lots of beans to play with plants looking proper bro !!! ... AliGee!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I didn't know if that would be cool with you, I was about to toss the males today! Some people don't want you to make beans and that's understandable, but I just want a couple for personal use, not trying to corner the market lol, thanks Ali!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Ur gunna love those smart pots

I allready am.. first water and I didnt have to clean coco from my drain, kickass!

Them girls look lovely bro !!! that male look just as good you gonna use him to pollenate ?!?!? I would youll have lots of beans to play with plants looking proper bro !!! ... AliGee!!!

I figured you wouldnt want me to axe him. I think im going to let him bust on a few of my fast finishing rmhs and try them outside next year. Not sure yet space is limited rite now.

K

kes5480

looking great tokinupon1!!! I have 7 beauties. Havent got em sexed yet. im due for an update....mybe ill do that 2nite. Anyways ur killin it my friend. Keep us posted broski.
peace
kES

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Definitely growing out nice. I can't wait to see some buds. Good luck bro!

-nugzz

Aligee

Aligee

I figured you wouldnt want me to axe him. I think im going to let him bust on a few of my fast finishing rmhs and try them outside next year. Not sure yet space is limited rite now.

... make all the beans you can bro spread the love f2s , Xs do it all bro i approve lol !!! your plants are impressive G !!!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

looking great tokinupon1!!! I have 7 beauties. Havent got em sexed yet. im due for an update....mybe ill do that 2nite. Anyways ur killin it my friend. Keep us posted broski.
peace
kES

Thanks kes, sounds like your gonna have a room full o dank!

Definitely growing out nice. I can't wait to see some buds. Good luck bro!

-nugzz

Hell ya man thanks! Hopefully flipping to 12/12 this weekend taking some cuts tonite.

... make all the beans you can bro spread the love f2s , Xs do it all bro i approve lol !!! your plants are impressive G !!!

Thanks there only that good looking because they got some Ali love in them. I'm for sure gonna throw my male in a tent with some of my rmh for spring beans!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Sorry for the lack of update. Almost 2 weeks into flower and looking good. Starting to show bud sites. I'll try and get some pics up soon, I suck with getting good ones under hps.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

there is a pic of one of my three ladies. I tried to get more but the lights cought me off guard try to get more in the next few days.

IMG 7052
IMG 7049
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

yeah dog those are looking sweet under the screen !!!

Thanks man. So far these are growing awesome cant wait to twist a fatty!

Observations so far.... 1 lady is stretching like crazy (midway week 3). Another seems to be showing some big flower sites for week 3 and my last is The pictured a few posts above, she's the runt as of rite now.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Nice scrog work Tokinupon1. It looks like you definitely have the hang of Aligee's Kushplant. Good luck with them. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

K

kes5480

Sweet! Gonna SCROG those Kushplant's. Nice.
We got all sorts of Aligee's Kushplant grows for everyone to watch. Cool!
peace
KEs

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

first pheno.. this one took off after the flip, streched alot, stems strong and healthy. really excited for this one.

IMG 7876
IMG 7877
IMG 7878
IMG 7879
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
If they stretch thats def going to be a wifi pheno

Top Bottom