Top 10 strains

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I want to see people like bodhi, OGR, JJ, enter the cup in Amsterdam and see what they think of crosses like white fire, stardawg and my new fav from bodhi lucky charms aka the white x APPALACHIA and see where these place at. bodhi's lucky charms is amazing and a bad ass yielder i just chopped her yesterday but on my test buds i chopped a week ago OMG never ben so blowed put my ass to sleep in like 10 min it was awesome. also I wouldlike to see where some of thye alien strains fit in at the cup alien dawg is amazing also. I cant wait to try some of the new seeds i just popped white fire, white skunk, white urkel, white s1, starbud, sour Bubgba, Chemdog #4, chem13, and alien dawd x whitedawg oh and pre98 bubba x katsu bubba these are what i think winner of the cup should look like i wonder why breeders like OGR Bodhi DR Greenthumb LOGIC enter the cup its funny to what strains are on top of the internet seen than compared to hightimes and in Europe. what do u guys think?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I want to see people like bodhi, OGR, JJ, enter the cup in Amsterdam and see what they think of crosses like white fire, stardawg and my new fav from bodhi lucky charms aka the white x APPALACHIA and see where these place at. bodhi's lucky charms is amazing and a bad ass yielder i just chopped her yesterday but on my test buds i chopped a week ago OMG never ben so blowed put my ass to sleep in like 10 min it was awesome. also I wouldlike to see where some of thye alien strains fit in at the cup alien dawg is amazing also. I cant wait to try some of the new seeds i just popped white fire, white skunk, white urkel, white s1, starbud, sour Bubgba, Chemdog #4, chem13, and alien dawd x whitedawg oh and pre98 bubba x katsu bubba these are what i think winner of the cup should look like i wonder why breeders like OGR Bodhi DR Greenthumb LOGIC enter the cup its funny to what strains are on top of the internet seen than compared to hightimes and in Europe. what do u guys think?

I think it takes a lot of money and effort to enter your strain into the cups. I thought I read somewhere they want like 250g's or something for an entry? Thats a shit ton to just give away...Especially if its your BEST shit that you could be making good money off of...

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah grinkeeper nailed it with the herijuana..

im not sure who was the first to put it out, originally it was hillbilly seeds, 3lbs, and woodhorse.. i always think of it as a woodhorse strain.. then mota got it and kept it going in a very good way.. he has many crosses of it, im actually testing his williams wonder x herijuana right now. and i got his og kush x herijuana, grapefruit x herijuana, and ronnie james dio which is rocky mtn high (mikado x colorado green bud) x herijuana, not g13, altho a lot of motas strains are g13 crosses.. sannie actually took motas herijuana and continued it when mota went away but people say its a little different, ive heard people say it might have some northern lights in it. cant say for sure.. its super leafy.. like in full flower you cant even see the buds, covered in leaves, pretty annoying but whatever. hashy, earthy smell, not too powerful not too tasty. heaviest high out there tho.

i got a couple herijuana males and im planning on crossing it to a bunch of different elite strains like gdp, sour diesel, durban poison, big sur holy weed, the white, alien kush, agent orange, and a few more, im trying to add flavor to it and keep that knock out potency.. but the herijuana is my stud.

sounds like some awesome crosses - keep us updated please - good luck peace

B

Biggestpothead

I've been trying to tell people that bodhis sick with it!!! Superdank

soserthc1

soserthc1

Could these guys enter a san fran cup or is it the same deal as the amsterdam cup - big bucks to enter, well with the cali connection , the emerald triangle. The west coast guys seem to be heading in that direction possible you guys can start running your own compatition yearly to see what is the best strains in the usa ....just a though ,,, but most are probally not looking for any extra eyes on you and that is understandable.......peace

M

mmcan

"iranian auto flower actually this was number 3" wow Ahmadinejad has his own strain

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think it takes a lot of money and effort to enter your strain into the cups. I thought I read somewhere they want like 250g's or something for an entry? Thats a shit ton to just give away...Especially if its your BEST shit that you could be making good money off of...
agreed - but it takes money to make money .... if you even place , you should become a instant money machine.... but gotta have it to spend it , yes i am aware of that aspect also..... has any farmer on here ever entered ? peace :banana1sv6:

slausongardens

slausongardens

the trick is to build a relationship with someone in holland, send em seeds of what you want to enter, have them pick out a pheno and dial that bitch in by the time the cup comes around, then fly out, get the nugs and enter them bitches, i think you only need a qp of flowers and i dont know how much it costs to enter, i'd imagine no more then a couple grand if that. but its a wonderful investment if youre serious about selling seeds and are confident in your strain.

im not exactly sure, this is just what i assume would be the best way.

and im sure raskal would tear shit up with that white fire or white bubba or whatever he wants to put in. theres so many companys doing og and chem crosses right now that i think this cup should be crazy and the kushes should dominate it just like last year.

soserthc1

soserthc1

the trick is to build a relationship with someone in holland, send em seeds of what you want to enter, have them pick out a pheno and dial that bitch in by the time the cup comes around, then fly out, get the nugs and enter them bitches, i think you only need a qp of flowers and i dont know how much it costs to enter, i'd imagine no more then a couple grand if that. but its a wonderful investment if youre serious about selling seeds and are confident in your strain.

im not exactly sure, this is just what i assume would be the best way.

and im sure raskal would tear shit up with that white fire or white bubba or whatever he wants to put in. theres so many companys doing og and chem crosses right now that i think this cup should be crazy and the kushes should dominate it just like last year.
The Cali and colorodo farmers were crazy with white strains this year - it was def all the rage on this forum since i have been on!!!!! Cant wait to try some but unless i grow it out myself and my flower room is booked for at least the next two grows, so i wont be able to grow any till summer in the great outdoors and on that note - which of all the white strains or star dawgs would be best outside on the other side of the states from you guys IYHO anyone feel free to answer , i found a killer south face in slope with a creek about ten steps away,,,,,, its on this summer........ 6 days to lemon skunk harvest ..... 13 days to mango harvest.... mawi - 3 weeks in....... skunk kush.... 4 days flippin for sex.... next up tangerine dream, super lemon haze, white widow , s kush if female , another lemon skunk and my unknown p.rico strain and my swpk64 experiment all in my first sog - gonna down size to 2.5 gal pots and blow up my closet...........on hold SSH, MADNESS, BURMESS KUSH, and gonna grab some of the cali white rage..........peace farmer happy growing - i hope this excitement of harvest never ends - i feel like a kid on christmas and christmas is only 6 days away...... had to tie up some buds today they are giant.............................:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

2011 11 03 17 52 01
bloads

bloads

:bowYea ogs def run Cali right now but I think peeps r starting to swing off that train! I've been finding out that the hazes i grow sell alot quicker than my ogs now! Prob cuz nobody grows long flowering sativas anymore so they've become more and more in demand... And if anyone's lookin for a good haze to start with go no further than jj's Nigerian line!

This sounds like a very familiar conversation I had with my clone supplier about a month ago....

Without mentioning names, are you the guy who meets me across the street from San Diego's best hamburger joint to exchange clones?

soserthc1

soserthc1

This sounds like a very familiar conversation I had with my clone supplier about a month ago....

Without mentioning names, are you the guy who meets me across the street from San Diego's best hamburger joint to exchange clones?
nope sorry - about 2000 miles away - never even seen a dispecary let alone been in one... hell i'm afraid to go to the hydro store ... the only time marijiana is even talked about by me is when my wife is bitching , well actually do personally know one grower..... how sad is that you can walk to a store buy and talk about the medicene - when i cant even talk about it and we live in the same damn country.....what happened to one nation under God, but i can tell you about 5 docters that you can walk into a say my back hurts and 100 dollars later (they dont take insurance)walk out with 120 roxicode minimum..... but its not ok for me to releif my pain,stress, relaxation and smoking a plant.........um sorry about the rant dude - " if i dont see you in this world i'll meet youin the next dont be late " jimi peace bro:sign0065:

Madjag

Madjag

As an Old School farmer from 1976 to present, I have enjoyed blending with Landrace varieties gleaned from friends in the import/export world as well as my early collection of South Indian Kerala, Afghani #1, and Skunk #1 that I obtained from RC Clarke in 1978.

Starting with these building blocks I have found that the sky is the limit. In fact, there's no limit when you love your foundational ingredients. Constant hybridizing with genetics that are not stabilised can be fun for discovering "new" surprises, however remember the origins and keep your Landraces near.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Well i am curious as to all the farmers on here- top 10 strains of this year as i just got done reading hightimes dec issue and it list the top ten strains of 2011 - i would like to see how it compares to yours.....if you feel like taking the time. Unfortanly i can not list as i have only grown out about ten strains so far but for those of you who dont have the issue - here is hightimes top ten...
  1. exodus cheese
  2. critical +
  3. larry og kush
  4. cold creek kush
  5. kosher kush
  6. krystalica
  7. cheese quake
  8. the big
  9. tangerine dream
  10. iranian auto flower actually this was number 3 so slide the rest down sorry short on time..... feel free to chime in as i am really interested in you guys opinion...thks peace

Hey there.. I am really interested in trying some Iranian Auto this summer.. I have read a couple reviews on this strain and they hype it up big time.. What so special about this strain? I know it finishes early, thats a bonus but not my main reason for wanting to try it. What is the smell like, and the high type? Ive heard it has a strong couchlock high.. In the writeup i read of this strain they claim that once you grow it you will only want o grow this strain from now on, pretty bold statement.. The only strain ive had like that was my old afghi, which was my favorite strain by far.. Trying to find a couchlocking type strain that is better then everything else.. Im currently growing some LA Confidential which is sounding promising. Thanks, would really like to hear any info on Iranian Auto.

Afghi420

Afghi420

That list is shite:)

Any idea's on some strains that are worth growing? Im going to try and find something different for this fall.. Only this time I want to find something that no doubt about it has some serious strength to it.. I have recently tried a few good strains, like some og kush, rockstar kush, purple kush.. to be honest those 3 strains were pretty decent strains with a 2 hour high, but im trying to find something equal to an old afghi I used to grow.. really those kushes I tried were not nearly as potent as I expected them to be, from all the hype the kushes get.. I would like to see a list of indica's or indica dominants that have no less then a strong 4-5 hour high minimum.. now I have seen strains listed in skunk magazine that claim a 4-6 hour high, but im not looking for fake reviews I mean serious strains with real 5 hour high's.. the old afghi I had was a strong 4-5 hour high, and that was what I got off of it and I was smoking probably 6-10 hoots a day of that stuff at the time, so I had a bit of tolerance built up, for the non every day smoker that shit would be a real medicinal strain, not like how all the magazines claim 100 % of the strains they list all have medical values, I don't know but 95 % of the crap I end up smoking I couldn't see doing very much for any real medical needs that's for sure.. I've seen the guava chem and the tres dawg both sound like pretty strong strains, but I don't want to mess around and wase time anymore, I need a strong couchlock afghi with the smell to match.. Actually I just was reading about the Afghani Dream from one of the BC seed companies, either bc bud depot or VISC, that strain sounds like it might actually have a long lasting heavy couchlock stone.. I personally think maybe 75 % or more of the strains out there should disappear, or atleast not be sold as if they are worth smoking.. When you see a strain that claimns to smell like cat piss or baby shit, and the high lasts from 30 minutes to maybe an hour or 90 minutes, well that just is not a strain that deserves to be sold to people and also make claims that it has vast medical properties, BS... Anyway, I would be interested in some strains you may know of that are quite a bit better then most the popular kushes and other weak strains out there....

Trip

Trip

Dude, if your looking for that old time Affie high your on the right strain with the LACon. Maybe try the LAAffie or Deep Chunk and there are some interesting Iranian crosses at Greenthumb that are suppose to have some knockdown?

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yea man. They want 12,oz. Lol. Cheeky bastards eh. Imagine entering the hash or extract section :-)haha. OMG. You'd need a year to make the shit. Lol.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I ain't got 10, but tga, s Jack the ripper tears me apart. And the timewreck. KUSH berry from DNA was hands down the best and most POTENT. Like a half joint put me in bed :-).and rainbow Jones is POTENT smoke to. ,but to me its soo much more than ram thc power. God tga, s new mikey KUSH is 28.7%THC! WOW. Taste is a main factor for me:-).oh and vortex is strong, and jacks cleaner 2 (the deuce ) is gonna put even you I would guess on the sofa:-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom