Top Breeders At Thcfarmer

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Title says it all. Please, experienced growers respond ONLY. I've been looking for some of the better "underground" breeders to add some different flavors to my stable.

So far since joining this site I have approached two private breeders now, they sure do love to talk. Just never about nothing relevant to me.

So who are the top 3 breeders here. I need potency first. I need someone who is hungry, don't play no games and bull shit me around for 2 weeks and I still don't know there seed prices.

We have 2 production sites plus my personal stash grow room.

The production sites consist of 10 600 watts in one and 4 1000 watt lights in the other. We harvest every 3 weeks. We already have clones to keep us going, and attitude and them other seed banks don't carry anything special that I don't already have.
So which one of you other breeders has some original fire you can hook my rooms up with.

And again, if your a closet breeder, or you really don't have the genetics you claim, please don't take the time to bullshit me because I may also take the time to tell you what kind of clown you are that the world could use less of.

I need the real in my circle, where yall at.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

If I come off a bit aggressive, well.... you would too dealing with ass holes and wannabes all the time. Fucking trolls

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Yes really.

Maybe someone could just answer the question? All I want is your guys thoughts on the top couple breeders.

I guess if they are sponsors I won't get a real answer, is that it?
What's so difficult, I don't understand

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Thanks so much guys for your help. Mota is Def made a name in my area, I don't think I've ran any of his gear myself just yet.

Kaloa, not sure I understand what your mentioning my parents. But they raised a very successful pot grower, does that answer your question ? Any other personal family info you would like to know about me?

Last edited:
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Hey guys I seem like an a-hole on here. My apologies fellas. I am use face to face business and now that I have started using the Internet to find different genetics I've had several people string me along for nothing.

So I took it out on you guys and it was wrong. So I apologize my friends

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Thanks fellas, hey I just noticed a all the breeders listed with all there own threads to search threw.
Sorry for the newbie kinda thread, but understand that there's a whole world out here that is still growing all the old same ol same ol strains and breeders, I'm on the search for new and improved keepers.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to contribute. Yall are superstars in my book :)

@kolah me and you are gonna be best of buds one day, you just wait and see brother :)
Peace yall and thanks

Edit: After reading all the replies, I noticed just about every breeder at the farm has been suggested to me lol

M

motz

Thanks fellas, hey I just noticed a all the breeders listed with all there own threads to search threw.
Sorry for the newbie kinda thread, but understand that there's a whole world out here that is still growing all the old same ol same ol strains and breeders, I'm on the search for new and improved keepers.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to contribute. Yall are superstars in my book :)

@kolah me and you are gonna be best of buds one day, you just wait and see brother :)
Peace yall and thanks

Edit: After reading all the replies, I noticed just about every breeder at the farm has been suggested to me lol
Keep with the older strains its where all the newer crap came from. You might establish some new crap if you do. Everything is poly poly want a cracker anymore. If you can still find the older gear, GET IT!

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Keep with the older strains its where all the newer crap came from. You might establish some new crap if you do. Everything is poly poly want a cracker anymore. If you can still find the older gear, GET IT!
I totally agree with you.
I just read some disturbing threads in the loompa section about the possibility of All Chem lines originating from s1 genes!! Wow. What a heartbreaker.

Tell you what. I would look closely at sinister seeds. My man over there has got some bomb genetics he works with. And you do not have to worry about anything originating from fem seeds or S1's or whatever other funky shit they do nowadays
Check him out. Especially you indica lovers.

M

motz

Well now ya just have to figure out what came first the chicken or the egg.
I'm sure the chems were out before the selfies came aboard.
Never heard of sinister seeds, are they on the net somewhere?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can speak to a lot of what Motarebel has on offer because it comes from a dear personal friend of mine. Closet breeder? Maybe, I dunno, but what I grow out from Brother Loran is damn near always great smoke. I don't like to call it fire or talk it up too much because honestly, I smoke too much to really be able to notice any differences. Like when people say, "Sea, I want your stoniest weed!" I have to say, "I don't know which one's my stoniest weed!" because it doesn't get me all stoned like it does them. So... yeah.

Golden Lion has actually been featured in Mother Earth News, pretty inspiring if you ask me.

The others have all made impacts in their own way. Right now for me the question with new beans is, Will it dud? I'm glad I've got my stash of old-ass beans.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

@Seamaiden thank you for your input and I have friends who have grown Motarebel and speak so very highly of him, also a newer friend of mine at sinister seeds is acquaintance Mota and uses his strains in his own work.

Plus sannie speaks highly of Mota also so he has got to be great. The herijuana sannie sells came from him and also another strain with heri in ot, I forgot the name, but both are bomb. Except heri taste like shit lol but fuck your whole day up.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Bodhi, Exotic Genetics CCup winner with cookies n cream, Motarebel

M

motz

Snow, Magoo's and Bodhi's in that order.
Have not run only a tester on the Mota gear but was not impressed, remember I said tester here, now.
And a whole bunch of basement growers.

Oops you said the farm but I'm keeping with my list!

Top Bottom