Top Breeders At Thcfarmer

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been digging homegrown natural wonders they are affiliated with tga but also do their own thing not a ton of strains but what they have is killer

jlr42024

jlr42024

I haven't posted a reply in a while but it's sad that somebody with an attitude like this would get any help from any legit farmers here! How things have changed around here in the last yr or two, this kinda BS would never stand with the old mods and farmers! Who posts a list of demands from established breeders especially with and I'm sorry to inform you a miniscule operation in comparison to most! Maybe it's your attitude that makes breeders not want to deal with you and any smart breeder avoids confrontation. Hence the response you've recieved admittedly from every breeder. Ever think it's you and not everybody else?
Take it how you want but it needed to be said you'll get nowhere here trying to be some kind of shot caller. Check the attitude at the door we're not who you've delt with in the past so don't treat this place and the farmers as such!

K

kolah

worth reposting

I haven't posted a reply in a while but it's sad that somebody with an attitude like this would get any help from any legit farmers here! How things have changed around here in the last yr or two, this kinda BS would never stand with the old mods and farmers! Who posts a list of demands from established breeders especially with and I'm sorry to inform you a miniscule operation in comparison to most! Maybe it's your attitude that makes breeders not want to deal with you and any smart breeder avoids confrontation. Hence the response you've recieved admittedly from every breeder. Ever think it's you and not everybody else?
Take it how you want but it needed to be said you'll get nowhere here trying to be some kind of shot caller. Check the attitude at the door we're not who you've delt with in the past so don't treat this place and the farmers as such!

drewski85

drewski85

I'm a big fan of golden lion. If you want good smoke with awesome taste and aromas, they are the way to go. I have zero experience with mota but I've never seen a negative grow log of his work. Not sure what exactly you're looking for but seed junky has nice selections .

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I apologized to the man I was talking too. If that's not good enough for you guess what............

To everyone else, thanks so much for the recommendations.
I found what I have been looking for here after sifting threw some bs with a particular "company"
But that's the past and I'm very excited to have found what I did here.

Edit: my temporary attitude flaw was due to behind the scenes BS, not the other way around, I'm a pot head not a hot head.

Dabominable

Dabominable

I can speak to a lot of what Motarebel has on offer because it comes from a dear personal friend of mine. Closet breeder? Maybe, I dunno, but what I grow out from Brother Loran is damn near always great smoke. I don't like to call it fire or talk it up too much because honestly, I smoke too much to really be able to notice any differences. Like when people say, "Sea, I want your stoniest weed!" I have to say, "I don't know which one's my stoniest weed!" because it doesn't get me all stoned like it does them. So... yeah.

Golden Lion has actually been featured in Mother Earth News, pretty inspiring if you ask me.

The others have all made impacts in their own way. Right now for me the question with new beans is, Will it dud? I'm glad I've got my stash of old-ass beans.

"I went your best weed." Well, everything i grow, i grow my best, all my genetics are on par with the next. Everything i have is my best. :)

Dabominable

Dabominable

Now that this thread is out there, i want to know the best yields to smoke, and what breeders they came from..!

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

You want yields, grab your favorite strain, veg it 6-8 weeks instead of usual 4 and throw it in atleast 10 gal pots.
Don't pick a strain based solely off yield if your gonna have it as your personal.
You want a commercial strain for profit only, well sannies seeds has a few strains Imo that are potent as , and commercial potential yields.
My recommendation from sannies shop for commercial would be the sugar punch or shackzilla if you want fem seeds which I am assuming. Also he has a strain he promotes as his commercial strain called kolossus (check spelling) I think in reg seed form

Regular seeds I would

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

You want yields, grab your favorite strain, veg it 6-8 weeks instead of usual 4 and throw it in atleast 10 gal pots.
Don't pick a strain based solely off yield if your gonna have it as your personal.
You want a commercial strain for profit only, well sannies seeds has a few strains Imo that are potent as , and commercial potential yields.
My recommendation from sannies shop for commercial would be the sugar punch or shackzilla if you want fem seeds which I am assuming. Also he has a strain he promotes as his commercial strain called kolossus (check spelling) I think in reg seed form

Regular seeds I would

When I talk to you about commercial, I mean a basement or garage kind of grow, potent buds and yield.
But these strains wouldnt stand against true commercial strains but I don't think they are what you really want, true commercial have been bread for yield only.

I am trying to give you strains with a combo of everything with nice yields, but they will not be your most biggest harvest

At the same time the biggest yielder won't be your strongest.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I tell people all the time and im definitely about to get laughs etc from this.... I havent been disappointed with anything I got from cali connection yet. Yeah im sure some of his shit herms. But what og cross doesnt have herms. People can say cali connections shit is unstable but I havent had a herm or anything wack from cc yet. Swerve acts like a fuckin asshole but hes pretty much the pioneer of ogs in seed....

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Lol.you are 100% correct.most people stay away from that convo but I hear ya.they're alot rarer than 1/200.

Is there any good links you guys know of about the Chem family. I'm pretty sure I read it somewere in loompa farms section, but idk which thread or who said it.
But basically they implied all Chem originated from some s1?

I'm not agreeing or disagree with this because idk. But I would like to know being from the east coast

Pimp T

Pimp T

No all chems arent s1. One of The guys I forgot which one joe brand pbud mike one of them. always includes that he threw away two males in the original bagseed find of the chem seeds when he tells the story on chem

Latest posts

Top Bottom