Top Breeders At Thcfarmer

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I think everyone has their hits and their misses. @StankyDank30 there's a Chemdog history thread here,icmag has a thorough one.you can read em all and learn alot,but at the end of the day you're still wondering wtf.lol.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I think everyone has their hits and their misses. @StankyDank30 there's a Chemdog history thread here,icmag has a thorough one.you can read em all and learn alot,but at the end of the day you're still wondering wtf.lol.
Haha I understand

Oh well, with the gene pool all muddied up, you gotta find a couple good breeders that work for you and stick loyal to them. Simple. Then when you get board of them, cross there genetics together and make your own, right

M

motz

You want yields, grab your favorite strain, veg it 6-8 weeks instead of usual 4 and throw it in atleast 10 gal pots.
Don't pick a strain based solely off yield if your gonna have it as your personal.
You want a commercial strain for profit only, well sannies seeds has a few strains Imo that are potent as , and commercial potential yields.
My recommendation from sannies shop for commercial would be the sugar punch or shackzilla if you want fem seeds which I am assuming. Also he has a strain he promotes as his commercial strain called kolossus (check spelling) I think in reg seed form

Regular seeds I would
Ditto

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now that this thread is out there, i want to know the best yields to smoke, and what breeders they came from..!
My best yields have come from BOG LSD. But, I think that's because she's Afghani-dominant and I grow primarily Sativas. Those girls just aren't gonna give you the yield like the Afghanis can.
Is there any good links you guys know of about the Chem family. I'm pretty sure I read it somewere in loompa farms section, but idk which thread or who said it.
But basically they implied all Chem originated from some s1?

I'm not agreeing or disagree with this because idk. But I would like to know being from the east coast
I swear I thought we had a heck of a thread on the Chemmie lines. Gimme a few.

Meh, I can't find it. Hrm. I'll keep an eye out for it.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

My best yields have come from BOG LSD. But, I think that's because she's Afghani-dominant and I grow primarily Sativas. Those girls just aren't gonna give you the yield like the Afghanis can.

I swear I thought we had a heck of a thread on the Chemmie lines. Gimme a few.

Meh, I can't find it. Hrm. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks sea. Would love a good Sunday afternoon read

organix4207

organix4207

You want some straight fire check out prison city genetics out of Michigan , another killer somewhat unknown is omeurta genetics out of Hamilton ontario canada. Omeurta I believe is sold outta bright days dispensarie.
Peace , love and Positive vibes

organix4207

organix4207

@thunderfudge is the man !!!
His ultrabright is a straight stunner !!
@ShroomKing just did a real nice grow of her

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

I was going to post up before but it has been said who has some good stuff.

I'd say @thunderfudge
CSI
Loompa

how new to growing are you and what older stock do you have.

Since your from Michigan it seems Mota is local..

I think dying breed seeds is local too. They should have zkittles out soon.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I'm Not From Michigan, idk were that came from lol and I am about 8 years new to growing.

@thunderfudge my man's been helping me out this whole thread and never mentioned he had gear... we could have saved 2 pages in this thread lol

organix4207

organix4207

I just had the boys from prison city genetics hook me up with these killer genes ......
FB IMG 1452216087633

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Lol,thanks.I'm more like a "prospect" though lol.maybe some day.Guys like @Motarebel and @Karma Genetics have been laying it down for over 2 decades between them,that's breeding,kudos my dudes.
I think all the breeders here have some great offerings,that's why they're here.yes a few turds slide in from time to time but the cream always rises to the top

P

Pimples

@Seamaiden thank you for your input and I have friends who have grown Motarebel and speak so very highly of him, also a newer friend of mine at sinister seeds is acquaintance Mota and uses his strains in his own work.

Plus sannie speaks highly of Mota also so he has got to be great. The herijuana sannie sells came from him and also another strain with heri in ot, I forgot the name, but both are bomb. Except heri taste like shit lol but fuck your whole day up.
Herijuana lacks taste but i will say this....the rite pheno of that cultivar will FUK U UP!!! Its like an opiate without the poison and bad side affects. I know someone that got off a 10 year Percocet addiction with the help of Herijuana.

P

Pimples

Sequoia strawberry from sincity seeds was my biggest yeilder last round perfectly for a sog it made huge baseball bats of og funk
This ^^^^. Sin City seeds has straight up fire. The sin city originals with the Blue Power male is some of the most exceptional smoke ive ever grown. They are on the small yielding side but a good grower can get around that. Their White Nightmare is a better Blue Dream with no ceiling...better taste...and same great chunky yields. Ive grown about 8 different sin city strains. 15 healthy extremely viableseeds a pack and never found anything sub par. Good luck finding the popular strains in thier line up in stock though. For smokers choice top shelf but low yielding i suggest Sins Og...Blue Petrol...Blue Power. For more commercial bit none the less great quality and massive yields i suggest anything with White Nightmare. Raskal Berries is no joke either. In 2014 they had a ton of different lines in a nice catalog....they are super rare and near impossible to get. I wish i would of known that at the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom