Toquer's Grow

• Thread starter toquer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toquer

@sanvanalona thanks for the kind remarks!! The VermiFire is great but the plants need to use it all as the water insoluble nitrogen really does take a while to break down. But if you're careful and take time with the girls they love that stuff!!

B

basement bob

I've got 13 of the 315W Sun System and another dozen running the same elite agro bulb in irradiator hoods. I use them from clone to flower and the plants love them.

What's your spacing on these?

Also, great looking grow. I love it!

marz

marz

Nice set up bro, going to be a well decent harvest..how long have you been running gavitas for?

T

toquer

Currently
I've got 13 of the 315W Sun System and another dozen running the same elite agro bulb in irradiator hoods. I use them from clone to flower and the plants love them.

What's your spacing on these?

Also, great looking grow. I love it!
24" edge to edge currently. Might need to be a bit tighter but only time will tell. Depends upon permeation desired. I run them in veg only.

T

toquer

Nice set up bro, going to be a well decent harvest..how long have you been running gavitas for?
Just got those 4 this month. Got another ten on order. Pity it'll be September before I see them.

burn4me

burn4me

really diggin the set up bro. awesome show. im subbed
+++vibes to you and yours

T

toquer

Do you think the dpap is a better fixture then the sunsytem lec?

Dpap $500 and I can get the sunsystem for $375
Not sure. Only have the sunsystem fixtures. Would have to see how the are side by side I guess. But to be 125 bucks better for the same bulb it's saying something.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I
Not sure. Only have the sunsystem fixtures. Would have to see how the are side by side I guess. But to be 125 bucks better for the same bulb it's saying something.

I should digress, I get 10% above cost on anything from sunlight supply, so in the end they are about the same price for most.

Cheers

Billyboat

Billyboat

I decided to go buy a dpap and find out for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom