Tortugas 1st Diary OG`s Anyone

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Farmers whats up. Well its been a very stressfull 10 days for me. I got a call from a very very close disabled relative. She made some horrible financial decisions and was taken advantage of by lenders. No job, they gave her a loan based on her equity. No way of paying it back forclosure notices soon followed. Three patients live at the house,all need meds and help getting back on track. I started the build 1 week ago today. I borrowed 2 1k hps. Going to run E&F in 2 gal pots filled with hydroton,2 5200 btu window a/c units. Why 2? because they were free and not digital which is a plus forsure. 8 inch can fan air cooling the lights, I just added a mini split to my room so no more exhaust in my room. 8 inch can fan exhausting the room thru the carbon filter borrowed from my room,6 inch can fan intake pulling air thru a custom made hepa filter box. Thanks Lead. I still have to pick up the rez so not sure what size I will be using. I had to piece this room together so its a little ghetto. I will be adding a big air pump rez size will determine that. I like 1watt per gal. This is my first log. I AM A NOVICE. Everything I do or have done I have learned here and a couple of other sites but 90% i`ve learned here. I`m totally open for constructive advice, remember moneys tight. Here are some early pics

1st room pic
2nd room pic
Intake hole
Filter shot
Intake box 1st pic
the rrock

the rrock

not ghetto> very nice, Im sure there are many people that will learn from this thread as a picture is worth a thousand words,keep posting homie

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good so far. What og's r u gonna run? Kkep postin up bro. Keep us updated.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good. Hope you have a successful grow. Diablo or skywalker og?? :)

rubbermaid garbage can works and isnt too much $$ for a rez.

sometime there are food storage container on craiglist local. I found 60 gallon olive oil container for $25.00 ea. Just had to clean em out.

Positive vibes and good growing.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

thanks rrock I will keep posting this grow homie. Hey RIVAL thanks man. As far as what OG`s will be ran. Diablo Og,Skywalker Og,Bubba Og,Badman Og,a local Og I will name later. The source didn`t make alot of friends here and I want unbiased opinions and advice from the farm. Let me just say I ran this OG last ran and its incredible. I have only ran her one time and learned alot about this og so I`m excited to see if I can do better with her now. The Skywalker I`m running was picked up from a club a week ago along with a Badman Og. I have another Skywalker but its not the one I`m looking for so hopefully this one will be. The Bubba Og I`ve ran before, its very fruity and brings plenty of heat. I`m also throwing in some Chocolope. What can I say she`s Bomb.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That diablo looks nice bro! 1 of my fav og's out there. Not 2 many good og cuts running around my hood. I'm gonna unleash the beast here soon. Got a few crosses i wanna drop.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Well my laptop crapped out on me so I haven`t been able to update. Things are coming along nicely. Here are a few pics no time for a real update until later. I`m thinking about dropping a 600 hps in between the 2 1000`s

1st pic lights on
2nd pic lights on
3rd pic lights on
4th pic lights on
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
subbed, lookin good, nice genetics you've aquired :)

G81

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I got the babys but haven`t had anytime to finish the room off. Hopefully this week. I put a fan speed controller on my intake to help warm up the room. With just 1k running unvented the room was in the high 50`s low 60`s so I slowed the intake down and now running about 78. I got 22 local og`s I will name later. The person that I got them from I`ve done business with before. He really came through and gifted me 22 special og babys. This og is super dank farmers. 1st pic is when I first got them the 2nd pic is a week later wish I didn`t have to go to work but I gotta run will update more later thanks for stop"n"by.
Tortuga

1st baby pics
2nd baby pics
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good so far. Good luck with them og's! Room looks super clean also. Keep postin up bro. Were watchin'!

N

naturalmedicine

That Bubba OG Christmas tree is legit! Very nice. Nice room setup as well. I like the intake box with the filter. Perfect fit. That's the same filter I use.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Farmers,Well I haven`t had ANY time as of late to update this grow. I finally have a little time to update. I almost finished the room off installed more 110 outlets ran a 220 line for a 4 light MLC.I have to get the MLC still. A lil short on funds this week. I got a deal last week on a couple of Radiant hoods with 8 in ducting.I also finished off the ac units. Built a shelf for 4 ballast.I am using tap water for this grow.So to make this a lil easier on myself I tapped into the water outside the room and ran a water line and valve into the room. After this grow I plan on installing a RO set up.I don`t like using tap water for Hydro. The room was running a lil cold. I put a fan speed controller on the intake. I really like this room its very clean, came with a linoleum floor. I`ve had good runs and my share of bad ones but I have a good feeling about this run. I didn`t settle for less as far as gear goes.

Temp 77/79 lights on. No ac needed,Yet
RH Way to low 25% socal wheathers super dry right now any suggestions on how to up this to 50% consistently. I`ve never used a humidifier should I get one?
I was giving them GH
4ml Micro
8ml Bloom
1ml Roots excel
.5 Drip Clean
I gave them that for the first 10 days until they started to jump and green up a bit. Once that happened I switched to my normal schedule. It goes as follows, Base is House and Garden
5 ml Aqua Flakes A
5 ml Aqua Flakes B
1 ml Roots Excel
.5 ml Drip Clean
2.5 ml Protekt
5 ml N.U.T.S.
2 ml Techaflora B1
5 ml Sweet
PH 5.8
PPM 1015
Damn tap water. I know the ppm is high, but I`m going with it until the plants tell me different
I will be giving this to them until 12/12. Sorry for lagging on the updates just so busy with work. Thanks for stopping by..
Peace,
Tortuga.(aka) Turtle

Top Bottom