Tortugas 1st Diary OG`s Anyone

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Prodigy I cant really tell ya because I really don`t know man. I can only tell ya that it is super dank. One of the best I have ever grown. It has everything you could want in a og. It is a lil finicky and i`m trying to pick up the yield on this strain. I also run a strain called University Hills Og and I can`t say enough about this strain. Everytime I take a rip I ask myself why I grow anything else. I will be running the university next.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Lead thanks for stopping in bro. All is well super busy though but I wouldn`t have it any other way. I hope all is well with you to man.

420 Vet

Og 101

What is this mystery Og ?? I want to know whAt it is that the picture of the 101 Og ??

Yo Prodigy, the strain is called OG 101... A strain only 1 person had until 1 person released it all over So. Cal! Merry Fucken Christmas!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks I never heard of those strains but I guess that's because I dnt live in Cali that will change here shortly I'm Lookin at houses in sebastable so I can't Waite to be a Cali kid 420 vet thanks for the info tortuga 1503 thanks bro that shut sounds dank how dies it take to topping??? I've heard a lot if people have sucsess with uncle Ben topping I've never tried this way I koma top my girls and it works awesome !!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

What up 420? Secret formula lol. Shit I rep this chart man and people take a look at it and go hell no thats alot of bread per rez,but look at the results. I also been using greatwhite. I think my girls are growing spaghetti not roots.. Roots Excel and great white fucking rocks.

420 Vet

What up 420? Secret formula lol. Shit I rep this chart man and people take a look at it and go hell no thats alot of bread per rez,but look at the results. I also been using greatwhite. I think my girls are growing spaghetti not roots.. Roots Excel and great white fucking rocks.

The proof is in the pudding brotha!, and u definitely got pudding!

420 Vet

Thanks I never heard of those strains but I guess that's because I dnt live in Cali that will change here shortly I'm Lookin at houses in sebastable so I can't Waite to be a Cali kid 420 vet thanks for the info tortuga 1503 thanks bro that shut sounds dank how dies it take to topping??? I've heard a lot if people have sucsess with uncle Ben topping I've never tried this way I koma top my girls and it works awesome !!

Sebastapol is a great town to be doing this, if you can find some acreage out there your golden!

Top Bottom