Tortugas 1st Diary OG`s Anyone

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Farmers. Well its been a while since i`ve updated this grow. Things are coming along nicely now. Had a couple lil issues with croutons and pots not draining.Another with low rh.New room so got alot of dialing in to do still. I`m getting ready to flip so thought this would be a good time to update and continue the updates since its about to get fun.I repotted from my 6 inch pots to 2 gal pots. Staked em with 3 ft stakes, I put one in each corner so 4 a pot. I did this my last run and it worked pretty good for the og`s. I did something different this time. I started with 6inch pots and stayed in them for 3 weeks than potted up and what a differance.The roots pushed the hydroton up the pot a couple inches . They look great. I got a pic just about all the girls in hydroton have the same healthy roots. a few are lil weak so might be culled out. I have 1 4x4 in hydroton and 1 4x4 in 60%crouton40% hydroton mix. I`m trying to decide which I like better. After what I saw when I potted up, its hydroton so far. Still got a long way to go. I`m going to flip on the 1st. I also got a 100 gal rez. Heres a pic of the roots

Roots
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thanks bro for the heads up. Ya this is the first time running her and she`s a lil beast and hungry. I use tap water here and the og`s, Diablo og,Skywalker, Badman now corrected to Madman og lol. Whatever she is I can`t wait to see her in bloom.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

hung a couple of 600`s. Thinking about dropping a couple moms under them.

New lites 600s
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Farmers. Well Powerplant asked for an update so I`m going to update than. Nobody seemed to take much interest and I`v been so busy that I stopped even checking my email much less update this run.I`m 21 days into bloom and just did a major deleafing. I like to pluck at day 21, I might be screwing up doing this since I use House and Garden nutes with their Top Booster, So I only did the 2 4x4`s, So I started that at day 20 and finish the next day. Lots of debate there but it has worked for me. I did however leave the 3x6 table alone.So I guess we will see if there is any differance. I was recently gifted some root aphids lol and my dumb ass dragged them from one run to another. I caught them early but the plants are in bloom so azamax drenches once a week. I`m doing that 2 nights before I change the rez.I change out the rez once a week. I use to try and stretch the rez longer but as the plants really start to explode ph becomes an issue even before the week is up.I only have a 100 gal rez watering 2 4x4`s and 1 3x6 all trays have 2 dedicated pumps. My new thing is 2 pumps,2 overflows per tray faster flood and quicker drainage and if a pumps breaks got the other saving my girls and my ass..I have noticed how much slower the plants bloom without co2. A big differance. I have a room with a mini split,co2,perfect atmoshere and what a differance. This room will have a mini split and co2 after this run finishes up.Here are a few pics sorry again for dropping off for a few pics
3200 watts 15 days into bloom

3200 WATTS
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Day 15 2 4x4`s I like 4x4`s better than 4x8`s because of the method I use. I flood the tray as high as possible. A 100 gallon rez barely fills my 4x8 as high as I want it before it starts running dry

Day15 4x8
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

The closer plants are Chocolope the others are Bubba Og,Skywalker Og,Corleone Kush and aome un named og

30th day 3x6
3x6 30days
Top Bottom