T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mactheman

mactheman

That taint dudes a fucking idjit.......lolz.

Skh finally pull the plug?

How the hell are you guys?
yep SKH finally pulled the plug there was reall no one there in the end hung about in case any one came back looking for others ,and i could point them to where they may have gone ,,,,think SKH is going to buy a new car with the money he saves from not running the site ,,mac,,

mactheman

mactheman

Yup yup titty bars for everyone,you get a tiddybar,and you get a tiddybar,and you haha.
Shit bro it was 10f and 18 inches of snow here 10 days ago and now it's 61f and the snow is gone.crazy weather,just came home from north camp,not enough snow to ride sleds but just enough to almost get my truck Stuck going back there.
Need to get twizzler and Weezer,slab,Natty over here and have a big ole circle jerk :)
Mrs mcgroggor just sign upwith GC ,,i'll drop her a pm ..and slab too ,,mac

mactheman

mactheman

Nice Mac,that first pic almost resembles Groot haha.heard rumors taint is roaming around here on occasion as well.just need twisty and weez to stop in and the whole crew will be here :)
hey Six ..ive let slab ,mrscg.and Wr know that people here are asking about getting together here to see how every one is etc ,ive said just join to say hi etc,ill let twisty know when i chat later with him on FB ok ,,,,mac,

Tmag

Tmag

when i was a teen back in the 80's my best weed deals where at the trailer park.

im still on the hunt for the tardest plants i can find
here is a salmon creek big bud x pt (purple tard black berry g13haze male)
they have morphed out of this stage and are about a month old now
enjoy the tardyness

see how baby groot is doing on his vape pen cartridges ? nice and clear eh?
we iz a gitt'n good at the craft, its got a lovely taste too

IMG 8321
IMG 8353

sixstring

sixstring

when i was a teen back in the 80's my best weed deals where at the trailer park.

im still on the hunt for the tardest plants i can find
here is a salmon creek big bud x pt (purple tard black berry g13haze male)
they have morphed out of this stage and are about a month old now
enjoy the tardyness

see how baby groot is doing on his vape pen cartridges ? nice and clear eh?
we iz a gitt'n good at the craft, its got a lovely taste too

View attachment 781570 View attachment 781571
Would be cool to hear your method tmag.i did a few but I used rosin and it came out so strong one hit makes ya wanna stay home and my people want these for when they are on the go lol.
I just ordered a atmos jump pen.........way gay.
Yup ,if I see you holding that thing while wearing Crocks n socks your def going to be on homo probation hahaha.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hello of course all are welcome.....make any bids at CSB boys site yet........lolz.

I don’t know if you read the thread but I just lol’d. I asked that dude how old his Seeds were and how they were stored and he continued to shout at taint for 5 hours. Never answered my questions.

So I joined in and beat him up a while too. He is a sad angry dude that guy.

He was sure I was someone he knew and he started to threaten turning us in for our plant counts.

Just wrong.

Top Bottom