T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah still at it some of mb120s kushdog and tmags greencrack........the cen male had perfect structure and symmetry along with 17 bladed fan leaves and flower clusters that just kept going.
I got caught by the postal inspector on April fools day 13.......haven't sent a seed since.......that's why........still have PTSD over that shit.
Dont you love when they catch you? Hardcore getting beans off the streets...its for our safety... Let the heroin through though

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yeah still at it some of mb120s kushdog and tmags greencrack........the cen male had perfect structure and symmetry along with 17 bladed fan leaves and flower clusters that just kept going.
I got caught by the postal inspector on April fools day 13.......haven't sent a seed since.......that's why........still have PTSD over that shit.
That Cen male sounds like a stud! What Cen stand for?

bicky studs

bicky studs

IMG 1807
Hey rootbeer these cats are still way less cost and maintenance then a dog so it's worth a like puke :)

arb

arb

Crosseyed Nancy...........Schwing.
The postal inspector was WAY nicer than the dea,atf and FBI fellas who came by and robbed us at gunpoint October of 16.
That ratcheted the PTSD up another notch,turns out being mmj is grounds for taking ones firearms.
No charges filed and no property returned.........while being legal on the state level.
So.............yeah there was that.

K

kansabis

The postal inspector was WAY nicer than the dea,atf and FBI fellas who came by and robbed us at gunpoint October of 16.
That ratcheted the PTSD up another notch,turns out being mmj is grounds for taking ones firearms.
No charges filed and no property returned.........while being legal on the state level.
Sounds exactly like our lovely government and their hired hands.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lmfao if they took my guns i would have 4 more built by the next day...funny... A gun enthusiast can get injured and lose his whole hobby because of plant laws... You know... For our safety

mactheman

mactheman

fuk me the UK has snow and people act like its the end of the world:speechless: ,,,makes me laff when uk measures in a few centimeters and the USA and Canada who have to deal meters of snow and deal with it .UK goes in to meltdown...:D mac,,

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
fuk me the UK has snow and people act like its the end of the world:speechless: ,,,makes me laff when uk measures in a few centimeters and the USA and Canada who have to deal meters of snow and deal with it .UK goes in to meltdown...:D mac,,
Hahahah theres places in tahoe and shasta that get car/house deep.... The plows carve these cool cliffs you drive through. I would love to go to canada and see the snow but im a criminal i grow plants hahaha.

mactheman

mactheman

Hahahah theres places in tahoe and shasta that get car/house deep.... The plows carve these cool cliffs you drive through. I would love to go to canada and see the snow but im a criminal i grow plants hahaha.
you can be the most law abiding person in the country but grow weed and your a criminal ..likely to get your door kicked in a your family scared to to hell by the lawmen ,,,it just dont make sense ..some newspapers in uk still read like reefer madness eg: Daily mail is the worse offender ,,,,mac,,

Top Bottom