T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
arb

arb

Yeah still at it some of mb120s kushdog and tmags greencrack........the cen male had perfect structure and symmetry along with 17 bladed fan leaves and flower clusters that just kept going.
I got caught by the postal inspector on April fools day 13.......haven't sent a seed since.......that's why........still have PTSD over that shit.

arb

arb

I don’t know if you read the thread but I just lol’d. I asked that dude how old his Seeds were and how they were stored and he continued to shout at taint for 5 hours. Never answered my questions.

So I joined in and beat him up a while too. He is a sad angry dude that guy.

He was sure I was someone he knew and he started to threaten turning us in for our plant counts.

Just wrong.

Uhm........I am taint.........and idjit.......and a few more prolly.
Try and keep up eh...........lolz.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah still at it some of mb120s kushdog and tmags greencrack........the cen male had perfect structure and symmetry along with 17 bladed fan leaves and flower clusters that just kept going.
I got caught by the postal inspector on April fools day 13.......haven't sent a seed since.......that's why........still have PTSD over that shit.

God damn bro,have someone else do it then,I know I know but sheesh man I been patiently waiting for going on 5 fricken years now :(
Kushdog x cen ? That sounds kickfuckinass.

arb

arb

Yeah..........I am sorry for that.
I gotta get these out one way or another soon as they are dry and ready.
No worries I will work something out and get you a bunch I know you will pass them around and such.
Need to get some up tmags way and over to Mac for me also.

sixstring

sixstring

Just don't use motor as the go between lol. I'll walk over if I have to haha.maybe tmag will ride his trike over and grab em :)
You still have my email ?

mactheman

mactheman

Oldest son showed up yesterday and says......hey I am moving back in.......right now........lolz...........sigh.
Hey Mac how is that cat?
Mines is insane,a midget and fairly angry about it.
ole frank the cats 14 this year ,,,crazy fukers always hungry ,,,had to buy a new dehumidifier this morning old one had packed up ...well the mrs bought it for me to stop me moaning lol..mac,,

sixstring

sixstring

Fuckin cats,mines 6 now and the last few months been randomly puking in the worst places.like in the window sill but some spills down onto my dresser.bout to dig a hole for this lil fucker.changed her food,seemed fine,now she is back at it.vet says she is fine

20171127 195721
K

kansabis

Fuckin cats,mines 6 now and the last few months been randomly puking in the worst places.like in the window sill but some spills down onto my dresser.bout to dig a hole for this lil fucker.changed her food,seemed fine,now she is back at it.vet says she is fine
Damn our cat does the same thing,we have changed her food and given her hairball stuff and it stops for a bit then starts back up,crazy.

Top Bottom