Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks brother, I was contacted by Viparspectra to "test" a new 2023 XS1500 Pro LED. I await their response to my reply. I continue to learn about Coco growing here and my yields are improving as I strive for 1-2 lbs. a light with good strains & cultivars these growers are sending me both seeds & clones sometimes. What a community and group of serious growers awaiting Federal Legalization & the safe banking Act. I want to be able to help any serious grower achieve desired results using proven methods, Cheers Aquaman SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Dropped the taller trainwreck from the 1 ft. Planter. 7 week of flower tomorrow. SS

20230106 191731
SSgrower

SSgrower

The 2 on the left are the trainwreck in front and the big TSP behind her, both dropped off of their 1' planter stands. The stands keep me from lowering the light. I just drop the plant a foot and I'm good for a while longer without supercropping or topping. My "mentor/growmie" want's me to chop half the plant soon but I explained it's a 10 week bloomer the Trainwreck , I did receive 10 Yo-Yo's from Arborly, still waiting on the Foop Garden qt. for the clones and seedling I have started in the 3x3 Green Hut tent. More pics later today,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

This is a different phenotype expression from TSP. It is being grown under HPS 1000w by my growmie. JJ have you grown any of the TSP and seen this structure, may be grower induced? I gave it to him at "Flip" as I had grown it under LED thru veg. It looks a little behind my other 2 gals of TSP. SS

Image000000
Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

This is a different phenotype expression from TSP. It is being grown under HPS 1000w by my growmie. JJ have you grown any of the TSP and seen this structure, may be grower induced? I gave it to him at "Flip" as I had grown it under LED thru veg. It looks a little behind my other 2 gals of TSP. SS
That’s really wierd looking like it is monster cropped ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom