Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

I had a plant that was in my flower room and I threw it outside and it revegged then budded again and looked similar with how many leaves there are…..and agree those single leaves looks like revegging.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well as I remember, I germinated the little TSP until it was 2' tall & bushy. My tent was filling up and I'd not acquired the 3x3 to put it in there with my 2 SF 1000's so I gifted it to my growmie before "Flip" about 5 weeks old. My growmie said he waited to Flip her as she was the "Runt" of the TSP seedlings to grow. How long he waited doesn't matter as I didn't flip it, right? His "Gorilla Glue" I gifted him grew the same way, structure and everything, could it be the HPS light he uses to grow with? Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

This is a different phenotype expression from TSP. It is being grown under HPS 1000w by my growmie. JJ have you grown any of the TSP and seen this structure, may be grower induced? I gave it to him at "Flip" as I had grown it under LED thru veg. It looks a little behind my other 2 gals of TSP. SS
Looks very Afghan in its make up. Entry 223 looks like the outdoor Gorilla Glue I grew. Muff city. 😁

Last edited:
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
This is a different phenotype expression from TSP. It is being grown under HPS 1000w by my growmie. JJ have you grown any of the TSP and seen this structure, may be grower induced? I gave it to him at "Flip" as I had grown it under LED thru veg. It looks a little behind my other 2 gals of TSP. SS
That's not a trait either of the parents expressed. I'm with Mike, thats re-veg

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Here's another example, if you go back in this thread you will see gorilla glue growing the same way. Under the hps also. SS
HPS is the light but it is not the cause of these plants re-vegging. There's something off, or left on, something, but it aint the light in itself.

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

1st trim for the clones yesterday. Viperspectra now wants me under a 1 yr. Contract? SSgrower

20230112 193313
SSgrower

SSgrower

So my Mentor/growmie has a "light leak" problem? I am his dang Mentor if I have to straighten out his grow ,Huh? Thank's JJ I am so busy with my 3 tents I missed the re-veg but it "looks" just like the Gorilla glue he grew and I thought that is strange, looks like the Gorilla glue strain phenotype he grew. Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

I am so busy with this perpetual growing I may not have time for Viparspectra, between walking a pregnant young mom dog & keeping this home clean & cooking, working from home is my only perk and essential as I see it. Tomorrow is 8 weeks flower and I am ready. I took sample buds for a test but it didn't do Justice to the wreck I am sure, I got high though so I'll wait 3 weeks to test the finished product dry. Then cure will really help the taste mature to true trainwreck,I hope. Clones giving me trouble as well I don't need. Pic's at 8:00am Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

Your one up on me SS, I dumped my veg space in favour of growing direct from seed, just didn't have the time to keep up the veg, so it suffered, and thus in turn, so did my flower space, as the vegged plants I was putting into flower were rubbish. 🙂

Top Bottom