Transplant before mainline training?

• Thread starter StalkerAF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StalkerAF

StalkerAF

Curious to how things are since your last update
Sorry for the supper late reply…

It all came out ok, not amazing but definitely not the worst. I ended up leaving town during the week or two of harvest time and had a buddy watch after them. Note to self, when the harvest is that close just cut them down before leaving town. Friend tried his best but I think the light was a little to intense for the last two weeks and if I was home, I would have tone down the light and probably harvested sooner.

End of the day, it came out ok and learned a lot along the way. Never did figure out why the leaves curled up and died. I understand it was the end of harvest time but it seemed a little excessive and extreme

IMG 1178
IMG 1179
IMG 1277
StalkerAF

StalkerAF

On the the next grow adventure!

Dutch Poison clone from the last round. Plant looks healthy and I have it mainline setup going off third node vertically and then off the first node of the horizontal stems, I’ll will end up with 8 mine colas. The clone is not nearly symmetrical as the seed originally was so it looks a little funky but I should be able to make do. This is my first clone mainlining attempt!

IMG 1287
IMG 1288
Top Bottom