Transplant drooping help!

• Thread starter Shanewatson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

So this is just my 2c but ive never misted leaves or had to up humidy/domes etc.I never do this.In my xp clones seem to prefer the domes and higher rh and such.I dont know rockwool but know a thing about coco.The plants really dont look happy in there current home.Maybe transplant them into coco if u can .Im pretty sure theyll pick up cause they really dont look like they enjoying that rockwool.If you going to leave them do wateva u can to dry them out cause cause water is the problem now.The roots are soaked so wateva can be donE to dry them out etc.

Shanewatson

Shanewatson

So this is just my 2c but ive never misted leaves or had to up humidy/domes etc.I never do this.In my xp clones seem to prefer the domes and higher rh and such.I dont know rockwool but know a thing about coco.The plants really dont look happy in there current home.Maybe transplant them into coco if u can .Im pretty sure theyll pick up cause they really dont look like they enjoying that rockwool.If you going to leave them do wateva u can to dry them out cause cause water is the problem now.The roots are soaked so wateva can be donE to dry them out etc.
High RH as in higher temp and higher humidity.
Or lower temp and higher humidity ?

Shanewatson

Shanewatson

There ready for some light feeding less is more ph is vital . Gently .
Gave them alittle water at bottom of stem @Roots and put the 24 k (better looking plants) in the tent under the 300 watt light at no closer than 34”.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gave them alittle water at bottom of stem @Roots and put the 24 k (better looking plants) in the tent under the 300 watt light at no closer than 34”.
Good I'm so glad they turned round happy growing Shane .

Shanewatson

Shanewatson

Good I'm so glad they turned round happy growing Shane .
I mean they look pretty much the same but I sprayed the bottom of stem earlier today and came back later and it was dry so I wet it and put them both under the light led light. Fingers cross!

Top Bottom