trc blueberry x cherry hp

• Thread starter justagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeseeker

Great job Justagrower, they're looking sweet man, howz the aroma from them at this stage?

Peace
Hazeseeker

J

justagrower

thanks fellow farmers . these have been easy to grow , so make me look like a know what am doin , which is always nice !
describing unusual smells i aint to good at hs , but i ll do my best mate. when i open the door at light s on (vents on a stat so just a trickle at light s off) there's a musty smell of garlic , onions and weed . brushing past the plants when watering releases the sweet fruity berry aromas . i vent to air straight out above roof level , or i d definately need a scrubber with these . stems rubs are sweet and fruity as well , like opening a jar of jam .

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice show maing!! looks like all my TRC grows to date, a bunch of uniform soldiers all in a row, fat, lush, and happy...

Look for some new TRC inspired gear real soon, I just got into my new setup in a med state so the fun is about to start up again. I will be dusting off my TRC bean collection and with the blessin from the Resin Monk himself we are off to the races..

Tex

S

sempervirdis

This is exactly what i wanted to ear Tex .......:cool: Really good news!!!!

Great work Just !!

J

justagrower

Cheers Tex . so that s where ya been !! hope the move went smoothly man. look forward to seeing the shows . if there s any real stand outs from these i ll make a few beans and get a bunch over to ya to play with .

Long time Sundance , thanks mate and i hope alls well your end . you still running ?

yeh sempervidis , long live TRC !!

Mad respect to Lonestar , god be with you my friend .

P

power

Very neat work mate. Do like it. Can i ask what sort of yields you got when they were dry.

POWER

J

justagrower

Had to chop these y'day @ 67 daze .

first up is female#4 .

Blucherry4pic1
Blucherry4pic2
Blucherry4pic3
Blucherry4pic4
Blucherry4pic5
Blucherry4pic6
Blucherry4pic7
J

justagrower

#3 , looking the winner for yeild . i like its structure for sog as well.

Blucherry3pic1
Blucherry3pic6
Blucherry3pic2
Blucherry3pic3
Blucherry3pic4
Blucherry3pic5
D

doubleds

trc

Beauty lookin plants bro, nice resin machine's !! Trc has put out some great genetics over the years, these look like some of them !!

J

justagrower

Cheers Doubleds . had nowt but good 'erb from trc beans . Lonestar Rocks !

here s female#9 , looks and smells like blueberry :happy:

Blucherry9pic1
Blucherry9pic2
Blucherry9pic3
Blucherry9pic4
Blucherry9pic5
Blucherry9pic6
Blucherry9pic7
Blucherry9pic8
Blucherry9pic9
Blucherry9pic10
J

justagrower

#5 , could be my fav , a right wee stinker. smallest out the group in height , but she makes up for it with plenty of resin and a really nice , fresh , fruity tartness filled the room when she got chopped .
similar in structure to #4 , just a bit smaller height wise . looks like yeilding a bit better than 4 though :happy:

Blucherry5pic1
Blucherry5pic2
Blucherry5pic3
Blucherry5pic4
Blucherry5pic5
Blucherry5pic6
Blucherry5pic7
J

justagrower

#7 , top seeded by hermi AK47 x SK1 (freebies from Gyp ,made by Luna . all of these hermed , managed to catch 3 in time , but the 4th spewed out some dust before i culled it )

Blucherry7pic1
Blucherry7pic2
Blucherry7pic3
Blucherry7pic4
Blucherry7pic5
Blucherry7pic6
J

justagrower

last but not least

#10 (2 & 6 were the males)

3rd pic is without a flash , i liked it so threw it in.

Blucherry10pic1
Blucherry10pic2
Blucherry10pic3
Blucherry10pic4
Blucherry10pic5
Blucherry10pic6
P

ProGroWannabe

Those are some beautiful plants there Grower! Nicely flushed, good color, and sweet resin content.

M

mothra

Man what a Pleasure to sift through this one. Most B eautiful Job Indeed !

Glad to hear LS is doing well and his work is around .
So Glad I still have several packs of diff beans he gifted me.

resinryder

resinryder

Pure eye candy my brother. Excellent job with them and loving the resin buildup on them. Which one did you decide was the best keeper out of the bunch?
Looking forward to the work you're gonna do too TK. Miss the resin Monk, but he did leave a legacy of interesting plants to work with.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
TRC in the house, I love seein the Monks work still kickin ass and takin names.

Stuff on the burner for sure, I have a killer TRC Blueberry that is about the best reprsentation I have seen so far, dark purple, sticky, and smells like a blueberry muffin...OooooEeeeeee

Good show maing!!!

Tex

Top Bottom