TRC Mary Jane x Sharon Widow by Sky High

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well I'll get this one kicked off. This is a cross by Sky High I am lucky enough to run. Thanks Broski! Mary Jane is prob my Fav TRC plant out of the bunch. Little background on the Mary Jane from Lone:

"Texas Mary Jane- The new standard in extreme power! Sharon Widow is one of the couchiest bone crushing strains available, well now the TRC has found a way to make it even better! Ladies and gentlemen we are proud to bring you Mary Jane! This is a crossing of Sharon Widow to the devastating TRC Texas Heather, a double indica of extreme resin producing goo! Mary Jane has reinvented the sharon widow, with more vigour, power, potency, and yeild! She can be considered a hash plant with the amount of resin she produces! Spicy thick, heavy, lung ripping smoke that will bring you to your knees! Redefining what true indica power should be, Mary Jane is a definition on it's own! Extremely limited, a true collectors strain! Flowering time: 8 weeks Nutrient: medium Yield: Above average Type: Heavy Indica
Tried, Tested and True! Satisfaction guaranteed!"

Ok so this gets a little confusing:

Sharon Widow Clone - Selected from Sensi White Label White Widow

Mary Jane - Sharon Widow Clone x Texas Heather

Texas Heather -(K2 x Lavender) x Sweet 13

Sweet13 - X13 Clone x Sweet Tooth #3

So its a hybrid........

On tables in coco getting fed CNS17, Alg-A-Mic, SM90

Mary_Jane_03.jpg

Mary_Jane_02.jpg
Mary_Jane_01.jpg

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Im real excited to watch this one :) off to a great start.

sky high

sky high

We >really< have the Resin monk hissownbadself to THANK for this one, cemcris.

Without his generosity and him passing the SW clone my way all those years ago and then followin that up with packs of early release MJ's ....these seeds would have never seen the light of day.

Hopin for a wicked little show. Friends back East did a batch and found some really nice grapey/hashy dank. They also had a very good male/female ratio.

rock it, my friend!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat for the show! Nice start cemchris... :cool

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Chronic & Shady thx dudes. So good to be back at it after the Root aphids ordeal.

Sky - I hear ya man. I have no doubt about the genetics. I have ran enough of these to know Ill get something real good. Amen to that. I'm gonna keep growin them along with some others to keep the work alive. The Hashy flav is what Im looking for. The Mary Janes I ran orig had a real citrus lemon lime twang to them. Killer nugz for sure. Thx again man. Glad I could do a log on them finally.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Texas Heather - The TRC Texas Heather is a true knock out winner! A beautiful Sweet13 dad crossed to a very special elite TRC clone and the results are fantastic! Heavy yielding 8 week strain that’s guaranteed to wow any grower and connoisseur! Fantastic flavor and devastating stone results another winner from the TRC! Flowering time: 8 weeks, Nutrient: medium to heavy feeder, Yield: Above Average, Type: Mostly Indica

A description of Texas Heather by the Resin Monk himself : “Texas Heather, beautiful medium sized indoor honey, she is a bud machine ya'll, with a killer back of the head instant dumbness, eye sink, and not too much dry mouth, a really nice spread from the head down buzz, I am really impressed with the Heathers, they bud like the Old Williams wonder nugget style yet, they get larger buds, a bit tighter also, super resinous, so careful handling them because the resins get all over your fingers, next thing you know, its in your eyes, but man is she pretty at harvest time too! Lots a colors basically two phenos not too much apart, done well at eight weeks”

Sweet 13 -
The new Improved TRC Sweet 13, another testament to TRC’s goal of perfection! The original Sweet 13 was a crossing of X-13 and Breeder Steve’s Sweet tooth #3. This cross was awesome, crazy soaring high followed by a surreal calm! Wonderful sweet chunky buds and a good yield! But after the initial release Lonestar felt it could be even better! He went back to the drawing boards, and attempted to add more potency, more yield, and an extra indica punch to her! He took the biggest stinkest most potent Sweet 13 and crossed it with a killer top secret TRC Double Indica. The results were better then expected, the yield went through the roof, and the potency was numbing, and to add insult to injury the new Sweet 13 had even more vigor! Now still having the same happy clear soaring high, but much more pain killing ability, very happy and couchy! TRC’s devotion to raising the status quo is evident once again in the new improved Sweet 13!
Flowering time: 8 weeks Nutrient: medium-heavy Yield: Wow!!! Type: Indica Hybrid

Also as described my the Ol' Resin Monk himself: Yes, the Sweet13 is one of the first extreme TRC hybrids, using the super awesome made for indoors Sativa dominant clone called X-13, I recieved it from AF leaving OG about the time I clicked on, many years ago, the X13 was an incedible thing completely sativa dominant, although very 'bushy she was a thin bladed Sativa for sure with extremely strong soaring takeoffs, used to send out X13 cuts long ago to many so I am sure folks will remember it, anyways, the swt#3 being redone was a great plant to hit to the X13,and woohoo!Swt13!,after a bit of work and a crossing to the TRC Double indica later, we now have a sublime Sog monster enough side buddage for those who wante’m, with tons of super sweet resin's and a killer aroma taste, the buzz is very strong yet has sweet uplifting blast with a killer strong heavy creep, this stuff is so nice Lonestar hissef', runs it almost every time anything is started, for PS purposes and a few friends who have to come to love the herb, a super winner fast thick and potent, super fun and easy as pie

Thats what I got on the background....

Tex

L

lil miss lone

Thank you SkyHigh for your generous gift, Chris will for sure do them justice.

Chris, its been a long time coming and you have worked hard to get things up and going again. I Love the new room and am excited to see what happens. And I'm excited to see some of dad's old work kicking again. Love you.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Still veggin away. Still getting the room worked out. Flooded a little too much for them.

Mary_Jane_011.jpg
Group_02_modded.jpg
Group_01_modded.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
crazy kool leaf structure - looking forward to the show

peace

sky high

sky high

Looks like one of em wants to go and be a little different, huh? The other 5 look alot like the BK cross in the pics. Crazy fat leaves....

wish I had a warehouse for us to play in. Pop 500 and pick the standouts to take forward

heehee. gonna be a good show with all of those dankies in the mix. Fuckin A.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yea I was thinkin the same thing. hehe almost all of it looks the same. The Sage x Sour Deez being the exception. Man Im pumped. Bringin back the ole memories from when I was first growin.

Thx motherlode.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Does the Sharon Widow have any Sweet Dirty Widow in it? just wonderin where the widow came from and cant remember

Tex

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The Old man said it was a selection from a handful of packs of Sensi white label white widow. The Sharon that is.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I like the description of the strain. Sounds like some killer smoke. I like your ebb. Plants look a little overwatered though. Can't wait to see some nugs. Thanks for the show.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
They are. Been out of the game for a minute getting back into the swing of things.

Def some killer smoke. Stay tuned.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
They are startin to bounce back:cool0041:

Mary_Jane_013.jpg
Mary_Jane_022.jpg

Mary_Jane_032.jpg

Some more TRC stuff I got going on

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looks great and the descriptions are insane. You're in for some dank for sure.
Cheers!
:animbong:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Still chuggin along. Some still arent showing their true colors. Waitin on the big pots till then.

Mary Jane x Sharon Widow
Mary_Jane_014.jpg

Mary_Jane_023.jpg

Mary_Jane_033.jpg

Mary_Jane_04.jpg

Top Bottom