TRC Mary Jane x Sharon Widow by Sky High

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Pic number 2 looks identical to a Sharon I have ATM. Only prob with her is that she is full on auto at 20 hours. So it appears she will not be staying around.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Pic number 2 looks identical to a Sharon I have ATM. Only prob with her is that she is full on auto at 20 hours. So it appears she will not be staying around.

That sucks Herb. Well ya win some ya lose some.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
You know dat. She is the best out f the 3 I have. Looks almost like a bubba....must be the braz indica Dom. Lost the top of the most hybrid pheno last night to mould also, ho hum. Shit weather we are having in uk this summer.

Any who.... Yours are all looking lvely. I need me some hammer and Heather in the room, so must get on the hunt.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
cool leaf

nice grow chemcris ........deep in the indica woods huh ?
Im here for the :movie

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Thx herb. Alot of these are f2 and so on. Still alot of the beans floating around.

You know it freegrow ;). The other table has alot of Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine and Purple Kush x Mazar Sharif

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well just waiting on clones to root. Sitting in 2 gal pots for the flip.

Mary_Jane_024.jpg

Mary_Jane_034.jpg

Mary_Jane_015.jpg

Rest of the TRC Stuff
Group_01.jpg
Group_02.jpg

L

lil miss lone

They are looking Delicious babe, already?!! Can't wait to see the rest of the show, and I'm so glad I get to see it in real life, lol. Smells are incredible.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Been Busy with family

Ask and you shall receive

Day 31 of flower

Mary_Jane_026.jpg

Mary_Jane_017.jpg

sky high

sky high

Fuck yeah. She is lookin mighty fine!

The Old Resin monk was PLAYIN' WITH FIRE BEFORE THE KIDS KNEW WHAT FIYAH WAS!!

I guess it's a good thing I have a few thousand of these seeds, huh?

slammin'!

s h

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Preciate ya ;)

Only a thousand or so? Damn man that's not enough lol.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CHEM:hi
damn your killing it over here my friend she looks like she will yield pretty good and i see some big time RESIN im stoked for dude, enjoy those buds when there done..
respect much:hi

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
good god .sweet colas their Chemchris are those 3 gal. pots ?

S

sweetbee

Cemchris . . . an absolute beauty ! Much respect to TRC and SkyHigh , "The Resin Monk" was also very generous to yours truly some years back. "Dirty Bluetooth," Black Mariah",and a few other gems made the chronic illness I face " bearable, with a smile on my face" . I'd love to thank him for his generosity after all this time. Personally, it takes High quality medicine to stay a foot ahead of the "Reaper" and I'm looking for a foot and a half! Maybe that "step and a half" will be with the Merry Widow ! Sweetbee

Top Bottom