Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up,ET. U got some fire goin wit these beans. Can't wait to see what she can do 4 u! Good luck with ur grow bro.

E

E.T.

thanks for the kind words rival!

the top right one was the double, but has since withered away into a single. oh well. all are happy as a pig in shit....
Bambinos

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

I need to get me some Top Dawg gear, I'm just not quick enough, or too tight

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, ET! I just got a pack of these beans. Can't wait to see ur beans in flower. Good luck with everything bro!

E

E.T.

looking good bro.
hey kid! thanks for dropping in :)

today i got 15 for 15 tre star dogs to germ. good times.
nice start! should have plenty of gems to sort through...

I need to get me some Top Dawg gear, I'm just not quick enough, or too tight

mal
patience, grasshopper

Looking good so far.. Subed
thanks bro

What up, ET! I just got a pack of these beans. Can't wait to see ur beans in flower. Good luck with everything bro!
man rival, what don't you have! pop them stinkers!

Very nice start. Cant wait to get past my baby leaves!
oh yeah

E

E.T.

Sik Bro! I almost grabbed a pack of these badboys! Gonna be sik! I do have some Stardawg beans I need to pop though!
Whats your feeding program E.T? Nvrmind I just read it!! You need anything let me know Dawg!

thank g0d! keepn it simple for now...tre star dawg and blueberry og, man is my room gonna fkn stink!

E

E.T.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to g0d

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah! That would make a tasty cross as well. Blueberry OG x Tre Star Dawg! Hey GOD, pop them Star Dawg bro! I wanna a cut off that shit. I will have to hook u up on a cut of the Tre Star Dawg when I go thru my pack. Keep it in the fam! One luv y'all!

E

E.T.

so here we go, took cuts off 5 of my 6 tre star dawgs....the runt is still a little too small. as soon as they root, i'll throw em into 3 gal bags to veg for around a week. if i find a nice male, i'll hit a small branch of each of my bbog's along with making some f2's for my library...tre star dawgs on the bottom, bbog's on the top
Cuts

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
those are some healthy ladies you got there nice work E.T. cant wait to see what comes of them i just picked up a pack of these on the last drop

kootenai

E

E.T.

thanks mang! the real show should start in a couple weeks....

those are some healthy ladies you got there nice work E.T. cant wait to see what comes of them i just picked up a pack of these on the last drop

kootenai

2DogWalker

ET,

Can't wait for the party to start here, hope you got a new filter (or a couple) :) I think they are gonna be some nasty smelling ladies ya got there! Always looking top notch bro

Much Respect
2DogWalker

Top Bottom