Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Do you have a a hard time containing your excitement when you are with your trees?
Do your trees make you lose focus on the rest of the world?
Does the smell of trees wake you up in the middle of the night?

Perhaps you need help. Perhaps you need to vent here in Tree Farmers Anonymous.

Now accepting members willing to share their pictures and experiences.

And remember, TFA is here for you!

:cigar:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hello.

My name is Cap, and I am tree farmer. I love them because they are exciting. I have tree on my mind for the better part of the day. Some of my friends also are fond of tree farming, and that also makes it hard to quit.

Thanks for having me here at TFA. :)

P1019225

P1019223

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
when 2 joints in the morning sounds insufficient and 2 joints in the afternoon will not make up for it will 2 joints at night really do the trick?

Hello shawnkush. Thanks for stopping in. I think that perhaps you should try larger joints. Perhaps move on to tulips. I promise if you are smoking 6 tulips a day you will need to visit the hospital due to a non functioning pair of lungs.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes I have a big problem I even dream about my trees. In my dream I'm mixing new nutes & trying different things on my plants.. Like let's see what the plant does if I do this or let's see what happens if I don't give them this.. I juss can't get my plants out of my head..

I've even made plans 4 when I die.. I want 2 get buried with a pack of seeds 2 take with me 2 the after life.. & I want my people 2 keep planting a clone or seed at my grave site..LOL This great plant will never leave me

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Everything and everywhere I look I see potential for a grow or to use for the grow. I drive around and do not see houses or garages... I see grow rooms. Solar panels on houses are seen as a way to cut potential growing costs....

I do not have a problem!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ahm sittin' heeyuh smohkun' sum tree, ah say sum TREE, rightchyanaow!

I hug some trees, literally. Not cannabis, that makes me itchy. But, the big black oak on the side of our house... I love that tree. I don't hug the pines, too sappy.

Top Bottom