Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

My name is Gr33n and I have been an addict for 4 years now.

I am currently at an all time low with this addiction and feel leaving my trees unattended is just not an option.

When not with my girls I too find myself drawing up potential grow rooms only to discard it soon after.

Even when taking a shit I type out posts like this with my phone because playing Temple Run just doesn't satisfy my thirst for tree.

Your fellow TFA... :(

K

kushtrees

The thought of growing a plant that is smaller than me doesn't make tingle down there anymore... I need a plant that is big enough to hide behind when people come looking for me to ask why I haven't left my growroom in days

I dnt need a higher plant count I need an extra 100 amps, who needs more plants when you have more lights

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ahm sittin' heeyuh smohkun' sum tree, ah say sum TREE, rightchyanaow!

I hug some trees, literally. Not cannabis, that makes me itchy. But, the big black oak on the side of our house... I love that tree. I don't hug the pines, too sappy.

I thought that might have been you in that youtube vid LOL!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My name is Gr33n and I have been an addict for 4 years now.

I am currently at an all time low with this addiction and feel leaving my trees unattended is just not an option.

When not with my girls I too find myself drawing up potential grow rooms only to discard it soon after.

Even when taking a shit I type out posts like this with my phone because playing Temple Run just doesn't satisfy my thirst for tree.

Your fellow TFA... :(

Welcome to TFA Gr33n. We're here for you. :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Everything and everywhere I look I see potential for a grow or to use for the grow. I drive around and do not see houses or garages... I see grow rooms. Solar panels on houses are seen as a way to cut potential growing costs....

I do not have a problem!

It's ok to be in denial, but you need to take the first step and admit you have a problem Al. Don't worry, We are all here for the same reason. Nobody will judge you.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

^^ ahah nice cheese

My name is midwestdensies and I also am a tree addict. I absolutely love big fucking cannabis plants a beautiful site.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
^^ ahah nice cheese

My name is midwestdensies and I also am a tree addict. I absolutely love big fucking cannabis plants a beautiful site.

MWD,

TFA accepts you with open arms. Welcome to the group. :woot:

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I am Bo0m, aka Beezie, aka Cap'N Kush, and I am a tree farmer. I smoked my first tree at the tender age of twelve. I was hooked my first time. I know you guys have heard of the skunk weed. Well all it took, was a bag of suger leaf of some homegrown Mi skunk, and this devils weed had me buy the balls.

Buy only 14 I was growing hundreds of plants in my bedroom, under shop lights. I've probably poped as many old school mexi genetics as some of the old heads on hear. I had stash from the 70's and 80's at that age. I raided all my aunts and uncles stash boxs. I was a feindo.

Many years later the bug took ahold of me again. This time to grip me for life. I can't see any turning back at this point. I can't go get a real job like a real man, and work minimum wage. The tree farming has turned me into a pot snob, beer snob, food snob, and a general stuck up stoner. I can't even bang skanks anymore, becouse, If she aint miss High Times material I can't be milkin her cereal.

I want to share with you guys what tree farming has done to me. I'm sorry I dont feel comfortable sharing any of my before pics. But here I am now.
View attachment 295084
If I could only go back, to being a jobless loser, or working for minimum wage at Taco Bell. If I could go back to banging hood rats, and takeing bottles back, and slangin dime bags to get dollar menu and a pack of smokes. But this is what I have become. A lazy fuck who sits around on his ass on the couch growing pot instead of working like a real man. It's sad what tree farming will do. Before farming, I could fit all my money in a pocket. Now it's looks like I have elephantitis.
View attachment 295085
I live in a barn. Like a fucking animal.
View attachment 295086
Plants every were.
View attachment 295087
I don't even have a bed room, I sleep in a Loft/Attack, becouse this tree farming is more important.View attachment 295088
Instead the bedrooms are filled with plants.
View attachment 295089
I am a tree farmer, and tree farming hasn't exactly ruined my life.

fucking epic post!

much love from a fellow junkie... i mean tree farmer
Z

Latest posts

Top Bottom