Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
T

tngreen

Good to see I'm not alone, hello addicts. I am a tree farmer that worked his way up from micro growing 16" plants 7 years ago. My obsession started in seeing how much I can fit in the smallest space. Now being in a legal state, the obsession has run rampant. Now all I think about is how much I can fit in the biggest space I can get. My mind swirls with ideas of efficiency, maximizing gpw of the cleanest medicine around. I accept that I am a lost cause.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Good to see I'm not alone, hello addicts. I am a tree farmer that worked his way up from micro growing 16" plants 7 years ago. My obsession started in seeing how much I can fit in the smallest space. Now being in a legal state, the obsession has run rampant. Now all I think about is how much I can fit in the biggest space I can get. My mind swirls with ideas of efficiency, maximizing gpw of the cleanest medicine around. I accept that I am a lost cause.

Oh, I feel your pain, brother for yea and verily I must testify to the very same affliction! Welcome to TFA!

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

I dont have a problem. i have everything under control. it's all about control. sure, my knuckles r white but f$ck it. nothing ventured, nothing gained.......here's # 7, from seed (gotta luv taproot), she is beautiful n i luv her, she is all i want or need, she smells wunderful and i would mount her if i could figure out how. i have several broken ribs( fell on the ice- wtf does my property tax $ go?) but i still sleep like a baby cause she is only 8 ft away. f$ck me i gave her my bedroom. if that aint luv i don't know what luv is.

she has a main trunk of 6''. cause she 's from seed i left 4 mains. they r 8''. i just moved her to a 20gal from a 5 gal. in the bottom i sacrificed a 2 gal airpot n laid it flat so as to prune her roots. did i mention i luv her?

7 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom