• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

niiiiice brother those are looking fantastic. I believe you are on par sir

R

Rasta Man

you guys grow amazing plants :)...

think how good this is for global warming, a few more trees like this and we would have no problems lol ;)..

mango420

mango420

Coming along nicely, are these the biggest plants you've had at this point in the grow?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking dope Donkdbz! Even the runt is massive... :cool

D

Donkdbz

Coming along nicely, are these the biggest plants you've had at this point in the grow?

yep these are the biggest I have ever grown.

with lights on I was sitting around 50% humidity and 55-60 lights off with my 50 pint running only lights off. but they have gotton so damn huge I went and picked up a 70 pint.

today 70% lights off and 60% lights on. so gonna run the 70 pint 24/7

D

Donkdbz

Day 14

roots popping out the top
IMG_48621.JPG
IMG_48611.JPG

overall room shot

IMG_48501.JPG

buds beginning to form

IMG_4849.JPG
IMG_4848.JPG

Its a pain in the ass to take pics now. Have to crawl around to do anything. dreading when buds get heavy.

D

Donkdbz

what are you cooling this room with

chuck norris told the bulbs to put out no heat for me...

3tons ac

fucking digilux bulb can suck it. had another one go bad. thats like 7th one in 6 months. store swapped me out with the new hortilux instead.

mango420

mango420

DWD just beat me to my question. so about 11 times lights on, no feedings during lights off? about how many mls are they getting per feed? im using high ratio perlite to coco for the first time. is the idea to keep them moist all the time compared to coco where you wana let it dry out between feedings?

D

Donkdbz

I never let coco dry ever. Coco should stay moist or you can run into salt buildup and ph problems.

Read through Janus tree thread and you will get a good idea on perlite.

each feed they are getting around a lil over a quart of water each.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

chuck norris told the bulbs to put out no heat for me...

3tons ac

fucking digilux bulb can suck it. had another one go bad. thats like 7th one in 6 months. store swapped me out with the new hortilux instead.

I agree strongly! I have lost 3 of 16 digilux bulbs between me and my buddy. It seems like the newer ones are having a lot more problems. I am running ushios now and I like them but the hortilux are bigger bulbs.

I also wanted to mention that trees are not as effecient as I am finding (Just finished my first tree grow) but I think the extra sleep I get is worth every penny! The main thing is the extra time spent vegging in the flower room which I think could be avoided if I built a veg room with a vert layout (my next project).

D

Donkdbz

Day 19

IMG_4888.JPG

Hard to Tell where one plant ends and the next begins.

IMG_4898.JPG

They are starting to show a lil frost

IMG_4897.JPG
IMG_48901.JPG
IMG_48891.JPG

I think I need to get in there somehow and puck some of the large fans. They are shading the lower budsites and most important reason is for air movement.

Not really likeing how close the lights are. If my room was round 6-12"s wider it would be tits. Thinking about going back to 600's next round. I think 8 vert 600's and 6 horiz. It would cheap my wattage the same but it would make for more even canopy temps.

A

antimatter

Looking good Donk. 1000watters up against the wall do get pretty hot, cooltube them to move the heat away if it becomes a problem, you don't have to exhaust the heat out of the room just move it away from where you don't want it.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I just wanted to update and say I have now lost 5 digilux bulbs. I am glad my store will swap em for ushios for free!

I also wanted to ask if you are in DTW or recirc?

D

Donkdbz

Drain to waste FTW. Makes trouble shooting plant problems so much easier if you know exactly what they get every feed.

Downside is I did not setup a sump pump for the waste water so I get to crawl and empty runoff every night.

Top Bottom