Trees are for fun not for effiency

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape

ape

very nice...

Hey man! Good to see you running some trees! I'm subscribed!

D

Donkdbz

This one is about done. You ever get your 4 lighter up and going?

D

Donkdbz

Final shots of the girls alive.

Day 54
IMG_5267.JPG
IMG_5265.JPG
IMG_5262.JPG

Sadly forgot to take pick of the super lemon before I chopped her yesterday.

So these girls are done in a few days. Instead of yellowing up like the super lemon all the fans are turning purple.

Tons of gold balls no big nugs with the OG's. The super lemon on the other hand. I had around 18 colas the size of Bud Ice 32's. and a bunch more the size of beer cans. Was pretty scared cracking em open. No stupid botris. (last round lost a 1/2lb+ to it)

Dry pics in the upcoming weeks.

So a few notes.
1- my room 9x13. 6 girls.
2- room too small ....10x14 would have made huge difference for being able to keep lights a lil lower.
3- a secondary cage super key to avoid using 80 yoyo's and stuff from falling.
(yes there is 80 yoyos in those pics hidden underneath the branches and such)

mango420

mango420

Congrats on the run man, they look real nice. Really wana see some SLH as i have this cut as well! How big did you plants end up finishing at?

D

Donkdbz

Realized I did no shots with lights off.

Never had girls purple up so much and fast on a flush before. My temp are round 80-83 day and 74-75 lights off. Gonna leave em in a few days of darkness at 68 before I chopped to see how they respond.

IMG_52841.JPG
IMG_52781.JPG

No big nugs like the super lemon but Golf Balls by the dozen.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i love it when you stand back and get a look at purple, green, some yellow, and then the whitish buds... such a kaleidoscope.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Absolutely awesome man. The colors are breath taking. Well, that and a nice bong full of the nugs too, I'm sure:D

You should be very proud. I'm happy for you man.

-TF

D

Donkdbz

Was not expecting the rad color changes. Sadly I hate Bubba kush and strong indicas....except when my tendonitus flares up but my friends love it.

Now the Super Lemon Haze. O me O my. Will be hording most of it for myself. 65 head 35body. Whats crazy is how many amber trics for being at day 51. The harvest window on this pheno is just a couple days. I though my buddy was bullshitting me but nope.

mango420

mango420

cant wait to hear the final count!!! good luck with your :harvest::rollj::harvest::rollj::harvest:

D

Donkdbz

still trimming...but so far trimmed less then 1/2 the super lemon and am at a pound. I dry my stuff with fans and sugar leaves intact do to time constraints. So the bubba is now dry enough to start working on.

M

mrdizzle

I think if you hit at least 10+ with kush then you would hit 15 with a chem or another high yeilding strain easily.

your maxing out that room not doubt thanks for the show

D

Donkdbz

Wish I would have had 3 of the Lemons in there she could easily be a 3+ with 4 lights around her.

Some finish shots

almost whole plant dry style lol

IMG_5336.JPG

ran out of hanging room.

Some lemon. Its super tasty and smells awsome with great sativa dom effect.

IMG_5344.JPG

She produce a bunch of these
IMG_5338.JPG

Lemon close up
IMG_5340.JPG

Bubba close up
IMG_5341.JPG

the bubba is fire too just not my cup of tea.

mango420

mango420

Damn both those look hella good!!! Ive got some SLH seeds and cant wait to pop them now!! How many weeks did u take them?

Top Bottom