Trees on the 45th

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

I am not sure if they all farm aphids...they like a lot of organic amendments though, so maybe you have something they like in their. They were probably at the would site for the fresh sappy liquid nutrition.

They have been trying to get my oyster shell flour this year, little fuckers.

you are lucky that the aphids stay on your other plants, I actually grow cabbage every year just so the white flies have somewhere to be. They love cabbage and stay off everything else!

I have never had a problem with aphids either, but it is wise to always watch out for them.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I'm certain enough that you were right on the canker that I culled him! lol
DSC00580

Thats right it was a boy anyway. Finally, weeks after everything else had already shown its sex, the balls revealed themselves. A late bloomer.

All this could have been avoided, but then what lessons arent best learned from experience?
DSC00583
Goodnight sweet prince.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

So, any cleanup recommendations? I was just going to plop a clone right in the hole.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I know, I have all my other males that I identified early in a offsite greenhouse though. That guy was just big because he got to stay so long, and late blooming is not really a trait that I'm looking for here in northern oregon. I have a stank male and a resin male that I am saving pollen from to pair up with my favorite females in early bloom. There will be progeny.

SunGrown

SunGrown

nice, sounds awesome, I would love to see pics of those boys sometime if I may. And I forgot about the location and time frame you work with....but he was a sexy mutherfucker if I can be gay for a second!

Paperchase

Paperchase

Yea that was a gud looking male even doe u didn't need it I bet it still flet a lil to pull up that dude he was built lke a girl !!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Wow everything looks so small! I've been meaning to post up some more pics.

It has been cloudy and shitty for like 2 weeks now. Bunkness. I think it did trigger a couple to flower early though.

I have 2 plants in some kinda funk that I need you all to look at. Today or tomorrow...pics.

I have a transplant that i harvested after flowering through the winter, reveged and planted that seems to have nitrogen overdose. Been a sick bitch since transplant like 3 weeks ago, dont think it will come out of it.

Other has lots of yellowing and dieoff of the old leaves. Only thing that seems like it could be tapering off is nitro, but seems dumb to plop more compost on there at this point, and the plant next to it in the pot is fuckin glorious. Dont wanna od that one...

Sure pics will help but maybe you guys can help me brainstorm a bit?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Are the white buckets for picture purposes or is this a legal grow as it would be pretty easy to pick up the white buckets from above fly over ?

looking good none the less
blessings soser

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Just for the pics, and I'm way over carded.

Was thinking I'd like to go to Rhode Island and take on a hundred or so patients and only grow a couple patients worth of plants. I'm not quite at that level yet but I know its possible! They are like limited to an ounce or some nonsense, or were when i was looking into it.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

DSC00658
DSC00659

Its like it acted as a rubber band or some other constricting material. SO glad I only did this on one plant. I think its the reason for my poor flower sets on this particular plant.

DSC00660
DSC00661

Latest posts

Top Bottom