Trees on the 45th

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Just for the pics, and I'm way over carded.

Was thinking I'd like to go to Rhode Island and take on a hundred or so patients and only grow a couple patients worth of plants. I'm not quite at that level yet but I know its possible! They are like limited to an ounce or some nonsense, or were when i was looking into it.

thinking the same thing or possible richmond as these are more viable options to me , thou i really was digging Seattle at hemp fest a beautiful place for sure and seemed like room for growth in the pnw to me.....

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

The vaseline didnt kill it but it slowed it.
DSC00748
DSC00749

The damn maliwi are just now putting on little rat turd buds. Had some friends who grew some sativa out till december without cover. Maybe I can be so lucky?

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Other fruity juices are doing FINE! Love this strain.
DSC00750
DSC00751
DSC00752

Not alot of fire yet, but it puts out at the end real well.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Shishka Berry! WOOO! (On the right)
DSC00759

DSC00760
DSC00761

Always puts out.

My favorite bitch since 06. Why do I keep buying seeds and clones again? lol

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

The beaver creek of corvallis! Held by 2 folks for over a decade, now I have a cut. Got it a little late so shes a little gal. Cant wait to grow this one out next year.

DSC00769
DSC00770
DSC00771
DSC00772

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great work Panda! Very Pretty flowers!:woot:
except for,is that a grass hopper? o_O Kill it!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Not a grasshopper, but I dont know what. He was so chill, would have let me pick him up.

I asked "What are you? What do you eat?" and he stood there silently. I always love dramatic silence. I think it was at the end of its life cycle anyway, has some weird red organ coming out its ass end and curved under that i assumed was a penis. Pretty sure he was in the post glow of a successful mating and waiting for god to reclaim him.

There are so many birds here that I cannot imagine him lasting but a few fleeting minuets after the sun breaks past the trees. The birds swarm in the hundreds, of every species in the area. They eat the apples and seeds that grow, feast on ants and aphids...

They fill the air with their cacophony of desperate fuck songs and shit on everything that is my car.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It's an excellent picture!:woot: and neat story made me smile like the bug

The bug is cross-eyed ! :woot:

Dagwood

Dagwood

That's a katydid. The Red tube is her ovipositor through which she lays her eggs.

The eggs of katydids are not commonly found. They are sometimes buried in soil or inserted in leaves and stems of plants. However, the eggs of some species are laid in rows on the surface of twigs. The only katydid eggs I've encountered are probably those of the Greater Angle-wing (Microcentrum rhombifolium) but I don't know if other related katydids' eggs look similar. These look like flattened gray oval buttons aligned in two rows along a tree twig. When the eggs hatch, they open like an oyster, separating at the seam along the edge. Empty eggs resemble a row of little bivalves. Sometimes I've found these eggs with a circular hole in the center of each one. Since the eggs do not hatch in this way, I can only deduce that a predator of some kind ate the contents.

tweedy

tweedy

Thought I'd check in on ya. Hope things are going and growing well for you :)

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I lost my camera, other than that things are great!

I still have malawi gold in the ground! Through freezing and rain and hail it just doesnt care. Chuggin right along.

I got ripped off, my 6 biggest plants walked away while I was there. I'm kinda glad I slept through it, the person who did it robbed her own son at gunpoint last year.Id rather not have any violent confrontation.

Forces me inside actually.

Kinda fucked up but at least I'm alive.

Paperchase

Paperchase

Damn OP I no u been sad I hate that happen to u to me a its like a weed grower has more enemies than a rabbit no wry yall bounce back .

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

DSC00841
These gals were still growing only a couple days ago. I didnt get pics. I tried to hold up but I had to chop them before I found my camera, so no harvest pics. They gained a little girth, put out some more crystals... Smell like bananna candy. On the dry and ready to trim in a lil bit.

DSC00855
DSC00846
DSC00845
DSC00844

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Last and least:

UK Royal seeds Cheese
DSC00832

Weak sauce man. The only interesting thing about this plant is that there is no budrot or PM despite all the rain. Freezing temps and hailstone rains. Its got the gumption to keep going. Still growing right now, as long as I dont lose my camera again, I'll have pics soon.

Top Bottom