Triacontanol

• Thread starter 1971
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
click80

click80

sorry but here is one more I came across earlier that I forgot to include and the edit post wasnt available.

The link is to a table showing the pgr, specific use, and commercial products containing the hormone.http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pi139

nkkhills

nkkhills

Nice one 1971, that's about 50% off.
Now anyone know the ppm mixture/recipe for folair?

O

organicfreak

just read this that super bloom=Chlormequat
super bud = Paclobutrazol
fuckin nute companies...
anywho this guy claims that superbloom can be foliar sprayed @ 10ml/liter start there hope helps or do more research on superbloom

o

O

organicfreak

also in your p.m you said you gave up on phosoload or super bud i forget,but because it swelled your nugs but quality and resin is down..

gues what lol it the Paclobutrazol

more i've been reading more I relize many growers complain of the exat same thing and there ALL BLAMING the Paclobutrazol

o

O

organicfreak

uh oh looks like i found out whats in snow storm...

Ooze Bloom: uses cutting edge technology developed through extensive research and development. Based upon commercial
essential oil technology, advanced through research, Agricultural Organics have been able to stimulate the
terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants. They combine this with their proprietary combination of triacontanol,
rare earth minerals, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids. Ooze Bloom stimulates these secondary metabolites
which aid in the synthesis of oil, sugar and resin production in fruits and flowers.

oh shit he has 1 more to find (GRAVITY)tick tock hahaha fucking nute companies pieces of shit....

o

Nice one 1971, that's about 50% off.
Now anyone know the ppm mixture/recipe for folair?

I'm not sure, but I have some on the way and I'll be able to tell you. I was able to trick a company back east into sending me some B-Nine WSG...well, the generic version. For some reason companies aren't suppose to ship to CA.

click80

click80

So what has been the verdict on these PGR's...is the Triacontanol the best for what specifically? Also, for stopping stretch, is the Cyocel best?

I started a thread recently because my current grow went all stretchy and one person posted to use Phosphoload which has the paclobutrazol. I want to have something to add to my nutes/supps to have on hand just in case this happens again.

I did some checking and found this site that allows you to choose an ornamental flower from a drop down box and click the button and it takes you to controlled studies they did for the different Pgr's

One product called Bonzi has the paclo in it, the other is cycocel and it looks to me that the cycocel does best. I picked Salvia and looked at the test results they had for that flower, not that it indicates how it will do with cannabis.

Anyway, I hope you guys will post a synopsis of what you have found, where to source it at, and what application rates worked best....

Thanks for all this info, has been really informative.

O

organicfreak

Oh snap's... did O stumble across gravity's recipe???
Found this on another site.. guy call's out...

Snow storm: Tricontinol

Bushmaster Chlormequat

Gravity Paclobutrazol

And trust me it sadens me in away cause I was hoping different,but weird thing is I said it earlier right?
flower dragon by making it useable to stop stretch in the begin and then say to use it @ end... THIS IS THE TIP OFF...

just like Agricultural Organics tiped it's hand when puting this:
stimulate theterpenoid production through natural bio stimulants in the same sentence with
triacontanol

Well friend is it this simple: maybe these huge yeild's/monsterous grow are nothing more then pgr's?

What scares the hell out of me more is that it sound's like austrialia gov. make you guys declare what in the bottle. Because as I stated earlier the cyco nute website SHOW NOTHING ABOUT FLOWERING C on its website except for feed schedule,but on that same schedule they call out part a and b for being pgr's BUT NOT PARTC

But is this because pgr's are used by people cause they feel they leave the plant within 30days.. So of course then week 3-4 is fine..

But if I'm telling you to use it 1-2 weeks befor harvest and telling you its Paclobutrazol would the masses still buy it?????

and this is why flowerdragon can tell you to use in last week because THERE NOT DISCLOSSING THE Paclobutrazol?????

O

O

organicfreak

So what has been the verdict on these PGR's...is the Triacontanol the best for what specifically? Also, for stopping stretch, is the Cyocel best?

I started a thread recently because my current grow went all stretchy and one person posted to use Phosphoload which has the . I want to have something to add to my nutes/supps to have on hand just in case this happens again.

One product called Bonzi has the paclo in it, the other is cycocel and it looks to me that the cycocel does best. I picked Salvia and looked at the test results they had for that flower, not that it indicates how it will do with cannabis.

Thanks for all this info, has been really informative.

sweet good work man..
I'm still getting all my products in...
however I've been hearing conflicting thing about the safty of paclobutrazol
& or Chlormequat..
Here's my conclusion's FYI from reading NOT TRIALS LIKE YOU HAVE STARTED TO DO..

I can only find 1 site were guys complains of resin lose from Chlormequat,but there's ton of people who complain about paclobutrazol

and it sound like in place's like cali they have a harder time trying to get rid of pgr suspected bud's where rest of us don't really think about it or even know...(huge buds,an or dense or rock hard buds imho 2 most obvious) lol kinda of like the pics of DD's 8lber's lol So this is the secret behind MPB

so its sound like people are chosing Chlormequat OVER paclobutrazol..
LOL BUT NOT BECAUSE OF SAFTY..
BUT BEAUSE OF RESIN SMELL AND TASTE REDUCTION...

Does this then make even more sense why they have us double up on SNOWSTORM during last wks of flowering to be used alone with GRAVITY?
to make up for the lost feature's that paclobutrazol cause?

omg did they create snowstorm to go hand in hand with the pgr's they've been peddling???? knowing it caused these problem's and they needed a fix???

o

I did see that cycocel is safe for edible foods which is the only reason I'd think of using it... don't want to poison anyone.

i'd only believe their was resin loss if they did a side by side comparison. otherwise there are too many variables along with memory loss between crops. Hell, when doing subwoofer comparisons, it is easy to forget in a few moments between switching the subs what the first sounded like. so for someone to make claims from one crop to the next doesn't mean anything to me as there are WAY too many variables.

F

FarmerChuckles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this on another site. It's from organic freak HE BANNED HERE.

F

FarmerChuckles

I obviously have had a few days to think about the pgr's and this is what I'll be trying...

Triacontanol is naturally found in alfalfa's ...

Read somewere a farmer recomended to a pot farmer to grow alfalfa 1st (probably yr before,or maybe early spring goggle it).
Then when it comes down or harvested he said to plow it into your soil..
So I believe this is a trick of the trade used to grow our fruits/vegetable's,and organic growers add it to there tea's..

So IMHO triacontanol is safe....

Triacontanol can be bought thru web in powder form.
I feel it should be mixed as followed...

Does snow storm work for you? It sure as hell work's for me ,so lets not change something that works lets just copy everything and get the resin increase which helps smell taste,high..
WHAT WERE ALL IN IT 4 lol...

We know 4 sure there's no fulvic humic kelp reason: look inside your bottle clear as shit...
So I think for snowstorm they literally use water and triacontanol...

So when everybody keep's asking whats the recipe lets try.

1.1gal r.o water lowest ppm as possible. Know what this # is prior to mixing. make sure its exactly 1gallon measure it..

2.ppm meter.

3.real snow storm BRAND NEW UNOPEN...
Now learn from it...

imho my ladies do well being feed twice a week with 2ml/gal of snowstorm, so mix EXACTLY 2ml/1gal of r.o water DEDUCT your starting ppm's and now you know there ppm's per feed..(if your ladies like more less adjust ml to meet your ml/gal).
now take another Gal of r.o water and trickle in little powder of Triacontanol SLOWLY and maybe an air stone or a friend stirring as u pour...

Important thing is to have real small amount's like 1/8 teaspoons so you can measure EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU PUT in the gallon/tsp, So you get the desired ppm's that YOU ALREADY DID in the 1st experiment..

You now have a working product for few dollars a gallon.

Now I use snow storm all thru flowering except last wk of flush.
wk 1-6 2ml/gal
wk 7 4ml/gal
wk 8 flush clearex/water (homemade)

So I WILL FOLLOW same path with my (homemade snowstorm).
Only difference is my snowstorm will eventually have little mold in it towards end of use...
IMHO it doest have sodium benzote(food preservative) like many nute's have...

So instead of adding my powder Triacontanol to the water and storing a gallon.
I'll divide the tsp. needed by 4 and make a qrt..
And if it still molds I'll add some sodium benzote @ 1/4gram/quart..

Now if you want to foliar your triacontanol..
1.look thru forums/web for people using it as a foliar and there u go. mimic there dosage ,but make your own
2. make your own and try different time/amounts until your happy "EXPERIMENT"..

I think this is the BEST WAY TO use triacontanol is the way I've laid it out because:
1.Now we know what triacontanol we've been using is actually snow storm
2.NOW WE HAVE REAL TRIALS, EXPERIENCE,testimonies,avenues to research WITH triacontanol AND cannabis.. Because snowstorm has been used for yrs. NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT IS.. So no we do i feel this is a positive..

OBVIOUSLY BRING YOUR RESEARCH BACK TO THE GROUP SO WE CAN ALL LEARN AND COMPARE trials..

O

F

FarmerChuckles

edit: snowstorm trial...

I re-thought this and it might be to hard to figure out how much is in a gallon of your feed..
To little amount of Triacontanol in 2ml...

So just take there bottle save your $$ and buy smallest..
(just want to use it figure out ppm,and to play with it,if you havent already.. To see what your lady's like so you know how much and when to feed )

1st thing you do is stick your ppm meter in there THIS GIVES YOU THERE PPM'S

now use exact same amount of water they have
.So if you bought a gallon use a gallon etc...

now add Triacontanol while stiring and watching your ppm's untill you reach the MANUFACTURES ppm YOU already figured out

O

ps
obviously in a few weeks I'll update all this and give you an exact ppm from bottle.. feed is still 2ml-gal and some do higher and lower YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT WORKS IN YOUR GARDEN...

Like how many lummens,co2,dwc,or soil etc...

F

FarmerChuckles

Now

Chlormequat-Chloride,Paclobutrazol obviously are the key ingredients in these type product's
superbud,phosoload,cyco-flower a-b-c,gravity,bushmaster,flower dragon(I believe but don't have proof budblood, bigbud,overdrive,moab,Any big flower enhancer)

What does Chlormequat Chloride,Paclobutrazol when are they used and why?
They are used cause we want BIG YIELDS/BIG BUDS PERIOD.....
They are used to
1. To control height/stop stretch.. used week 1-4 user decided when you want height stop and flower to begin
2. To boost or explode your buds/calyx's weeks 2-4 lol basket ball donkey dick u can get big bud without pgr,but I'm talking BIG BUDS
3. Harden the buds.wk 5-7 imho works best right be4 final wk of flush

PER MANY POST /THREADS: Seems alot more people complain about the Paclobutrazol killing resin production, so I've found a site NO LONGER AROUND.. Integral hydroponic. glow author gave this 2 part recipe.
Part A. Paclobutrazol
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride

He recommends just cutting out the
Part A. Paclobutrazol
and just double the feed for part
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride

Recipe for Part B

The cycocell is store bought,but with this recipe you dilute the fuck out of it and add homemade fulvic 8% SO BASICALLY IS HOMEMADE AND WAY CHEAPER THEN
ANYTHING YOU'LL find @ a hydro store..

Here's recipe..
Part B ‘Cycocel 750a (Chlormequat Chloride) @ 582g/L’ to make 3L Concentrate

1.Add 396ml Cycocel to 2.5L demineralised water
2.Add 30ml 8% fulvic acid
3.Top up to 3L final working solution

Use at 3ml/L or 6ml/l if cutting out Part A. Paclobutrazol

you run with your feed water for 3-5 days...

Now I DON'T HAVE A CEILING/HEIGHT RESTRICTION either,so I too was like I don't need this.. BUT several sources state that you can have flowers in wk3 that most have in wk 5..

Think about how much more boost/bloom you will have if your flowers are bigger to start with...

So I plan on using just
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride twice thru flowering a 8-9wk strain

day 8-10 to stop stretch and set off pre-flowering

day 35-37 to swell the flowers

day 49-51 IF NEEDED IMHO 2 TIMES WILL BE ENOUGH TO stop strecth,burst flowers,and harden Experimenting needed..

Also cycocel cost 400 per gallon
So there's a knock off I found EXACTLY SAME SPECS/msds sheet

AND COST 300-330 PER GALLON

O

F

FarmerChuckles

lol these are the best direction ever they just dont disclose what's in it.. haha but we know..

the close the deal method
for experience growers who are looking for that little somthing to give them that amazing finish to their crop and bring them from good to great..
How it works: During ast w eeks of flower add flower Dragon at a rate of 6ml/gal to your nutrient water

Spend longer in veg than most for a bigger, better sructure plant (4 week minimum)
Need 2 pick up some time and some size try this power flower method!
how it works
add flower dragon to system after you have introduced your plants to flower @ a rate of 6ml/gal of nutrients/water for the 1st 2 weeks

Double hitter Size counts but quality matters to a combination of the 2 can be even more satisfying. Use this combo routine for maximum size and quality!
How it works: add flower dragon to system at wk 4 for 1 wk return to your reg feeding
And then reapply for 1 wk when your 2 weeks out fromharvest

O

F

FarmerChuckles

E.P.A. has a 77 page document on Chlormequat-Chloride... good read

Document Display | NSCEP | US EPA

Since reading most of it

1.THEY DONT EVEN RECKOMEND IT WITH FOOD...
It's for oreintmentals/shadeing trees

2. only reckomend earyly bloom spray @ 5.76gram/gallon water

3. has dangerous effects on mammals??? thik thsi is when its sprayed though SO P.P.E(PERSONAL PROTECTION EQIPMENT: RESPIRATOR,GLOVES,GOGLES TYVEK SUIT, SHOE COVER'S(LOL i love using plastic shoping bags tie them tigh duct tape if you want throw away when done AND THERE FREE)i also use painters face sock)

4. R.E.T. re-enrty time = 12hrs..this means after 12hrs air out space and your safe to enter witthout p.p.e... AND ANYTHING BE4 12HRS.. YOU MUST USE YOUR P.P.E!

O

F

FarmerChuckles

So with that said

new plan lol...

I'm going to still use the homemade Chlormequat-Chloride,but as follows

1. Going to use it day 7 as a foliar spray to stop stretch and to set preflower off..

2. Im going to try it @ 5.76 grams of homemade Chlormequat-Chloride/gal of water

3. also going to use a stricker/ph adjuster i use with my pesticides called INDICATE 5.
its sweet insecticeds are best applyed @ 4.5ph and when you pour this in it changes color. when its pink its 4.5
And the sticker is yucca i believe COMPARED TO WETT BETTY..

4. I also found this thread and it cover's his pgr useage.. he use's MEPIQUAT CHLORIDE
@ 70ppms So I will try the homemade Chlormequat-Chloride @ 70 ppm's and half with epa 5.76 gram RECOMENDATION ... unless Epa's recomendation turn out to be CRAZY ppm

5.now for by boost Im going to hit them with bap 6 also found on site ^^^^^^^...
I'll hit them week 4-5 @ his recomended strenght..

6. If they dont harden then Ill hit them late like 1st day of week 8 with bap 6 again..

O

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

FYI, triacontanol is in GreenPlanet's "Massive". Did not find an ingredients list on their site but I'm sure the info is out there. The link is to a photo of the product. I have samples on the way; going to give their lineup a run in a hydro system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom