Triangle Kush harvestable?

• Thread starter RoyalRoutes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RoyalRoutes

Hey guys so really good learning curve this round.
Had success filling a canopy and feeding as well as temperature but I feel like I messed up spacing lights so far. I run 1000 watt hps and I had them 5 feet above canopy almost. I’m in week 9 of flower and buds seem under developed. I notice growth but I just lowered lights to 1 foot above canopy. Feed coco nutrients and ph is at 6.0 . No c02 and battled temperatures around 40-50 degrees some nights and highs of 85. Please give opinions.

Triangle kush harvestable
Triangle kush harvestable 2
Triangle kush harvestable 3
Triangle kush harvestable 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they look good from here,check your thric,i like cloudy with about 15% amber myself,good for doing during daylight hours ,but yet relaxing enough to go to bed if i wanted too

Dbear180

Dbear180

Your gonna cook em going from 5 ft to 1 ft. Any closer than 1 ft with my 600s starts to bleach & burn them. Try 3 ft from the canopy next time. Better yet do the forearm test, stick your arm straight out @ canopy level, hold your arm palm side up. It should feel comfortable, not hot, not cold, just a gentle warmth. That has always been ideal light height for me & I do not use vented hoods so they run hotter.

R

RoyalRoutes

Your gonna cook em going from 5 ft to 1 ft. Any closer than 1 ft with my 600s starts to bleach & burn them. Try 3 ft from the canopy next time. Better yet do the forearm test, stick your arm straight out @ canopy level, hold your arm palm side up. It should feel comfortable, not hot, not cold, just a gentle warmth. That has always been ideal light height for me & I do not use vented hoods so they run hotter.
Yeah they’re like my forearm to my fist from the top cola so like 18 inches.
I can’t go in there now But good air flow and if they look burned tomorrow I’ll just raise light . The question is with more lumens will I increase yield?

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I run my 600's about 15 inches during flower but they are on a mover and have diffusers. Week 7 I raise them to 24 inches and finish put. The tricomes will vaporize with a 600 that close!
Speaking from experience.

Top Bottom