• Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks bro, just trying to show the TK in all of her beauty and give her the respect she deserves, and to help keep the thread on topic, it got off track with all the 91 skunk va talk, all I got to say about the 91 VA is had it and the TK at the same time and I dont have the 91 anymore and I will never part with the TK it should be renamed TKO......lol, OOOO SHIT!!! watch out here comes some more BOMBs at ya!, some wifi bombs that is, another 1 of kromes beauties he blessed me with check out the heads on these bitches at 63 days........View attachment 331871View attachment 331872View attachment 331873View attachment 331874View attachment 331875

LOL Always just killing it man!

I fuckin' love Wifi #3! She'll NEVER leave my garden. She yields fat and is killer OG smoke.

I need to try me some TK though. We've yet to cross paths.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

GM, nice to see you back on the farm with the killer shots as usual... I missed seeing them plumped up OG shots for a minute.. Any other OGs you kept besides the TK in your stable? Also what kinda hardeners you using now, you still fuckin with the yellow bottles?

Keep killin it bro!

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

damn growmaster killin it with that wifi, nothing but chunk.

Just wanted to say ur a big inspiration homie. One of my alltime fave forum growers. respect

fractal

fractal

I got a wifi clone from a Farmer a couple years back but it was so far gone, nute locked in rockwool that nothing could bring it back. Too bad, from looking at those pictures! Would have been a nice plant.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I made some wifi seeds from the seeds I got from O` Raskel . I only run it outdoors once so It wasn`t dialed in. Found it to have a few pheno types but mostly stable. Nice smoke, ok to good producer depending on the pheno. I think it is a better indoor strain though. Was more impressed with Tahoe in the outdoor category. I still like my pre-98 the best of all the OGK so far for outdoor. Also Mota`s Herijuana is great as an outdoor strain. It does a little better than my Herijuana outdoors for some reason.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

GM, nice to see you back on the farm with the killer shots as usual... I missed seeing them plumped up OG shots for a minute.. Any other OGs you kept besides the TK in your stable? Also what kinda hardeners you using now, you still fuckin with the yellow bottles?

Keep killin it bro!
Thanks bro, ya been gone for a minute or 2 keeping my head low, the TK is the only OG I have at the moment, but I have a few cuttings of the True OG and the Hells Angels OG coming need to pick them up in a week or so, and yes I still use the yellow bottles, thinking about doing a hole run with just there products, I like there silica its just like advanced s barricade excellent for PH up, and there cal-mag is good, I use the final also, the more of there products I use, the more I like them...........GM

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

GM, if you have a chance In our schedule to post up a thread on the true og... I would appreciate seen how you kill her as well.. I've been working wit her and she does nice but in your hands I know she's going to shine.. Keep on the killer work..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC03791

Did somebody say wifi seeds,OOO Nooo he diiiid ent whats this could it Beeeee wifi#3-S1 seeds mowahahahahah!!!!:woot:

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Thanks bro, ya been gone for a minute or 2 keeping my head low, the TK is the only OG I have at the moment, but I have a few cuttings of the True OG and the Hells Angels OG coming need to pick them up in a week or so, and yes I still use the yellow bottles, thinking about doing a hole run with just there products, I like there silica its just like advanced s barricade excellent for PH up, and there cal-mag is good, I use the final also, the more of there products I use, the more I like them...........GM

Right on bro.. I think you're gonna dig the True, she is dank as fuk..., She doesn't yield too large but with you in the drivers seat anything is possible.. hope you didn't drop the BPPK, she was one nice gal to look at...

Peace!

T

tngreen

its super dank thats why i want a triangle cut... its cool that we are here on this site sharing pics and stories.... i jus think that we need to have a farmers cup so we can all hangout and meet our farm fam.... we spend a lot of time here.. i do see some people that jus want to be negative(Haters) but most of us jus want to learn and share stories... we are the next generation... im not a breeder i jus want to grow my herbs so people can enjoy these beautiful plants... all these older guys with these elite genetics jus hoard their cuts i mean i understand why but i feel they need to share so they can be enjoyed by everyone.... ive heard stories from guys on here gifting their cuts to other farmers and when they ask for cut back they tell them to fuck off.. not cool... so i get it when these old cats say no to a certain cut... we all want the Ultimate OG or elite strain... we spend our hard earned money and time on all these seed packs to try to find the next best thing only to be let down that they hermied on us or not to be what we expected to find.... .

Let's do it! We need a way to share genes locally. I'm done ordering seeds online so local is all I have. The best is already here anyway, just need to find it.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I honestly wouldn't say tk is all that I tried jacks and it was good but Tahoe , true and the other ogs are right up there with her. She's dank but IMO all ogs are when dialed in.

Your pics look super dank and she looks to yield more in the set up you got her in. What is it still soil beds gm?? Have you ran the 43 yet.? I liked the 3 but didn't keep her around. I actually had found a better pheno of WiFi that I was rocking with at the time. Seemed to remind me more of the og I was used to so I tossed the 3.

Top Bottom