Trip to Cali???

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

Hell yea man , send me a PM if your ever in the bay area !!!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Look Familiar????

DSCN07761.JPG

DSCN07791.JPG

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
This is where is was supposed to be born. Now more then ever. I belong in Cali. It fits me. gonna be hard to go back to the hellish heat....

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah it's fun Hrpuffnstuff. I'm a tourist on vacation. :)

LA is treating me pretty good. Got hooked up with some Purple Mango marked sativa from a place in Hollywood. Nice sativa, smells and taste pretty good too. I could get used to this.

Gay pride week has made it more interesting then normal. It's a free show.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
High Times couldn't run an event if their lives depended on it. They have got to be the dumbest bunch of fukin morons on the planet. I should have known because the cup in the Dam is a mess so I don't know why I though it would be different.

Now I'm starting to see how a lot of members hate HT.

I'm a grown ass man not playing around and belong in there with the best of them. Pre-paid tickets are about as good nothing. I guess I need to get in this inner cirle I hear about because I can clearly see it's where I belong in all this. It's surely not out in line waiting with a bunch of punk kids who don't have tickets and have never grown a bud in their life more or less help a sick person. Fucking Joke to say the least. Over sold and over firecode.

It was funny watching the HT staff run around like the dumb asses they are.....

Had a little talk with Adam even and he was having trouble getting in for a while.

Gonna stop now before I get in trouble. Full of Hate and disgust right now.

Gotta go smoke this white fire dry seive on top a mound WF bud. Still gonna be pissed.

Greenhouse staff had no trouble getting in....

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran and got the High Times with article in it so I could scan it for logic to post. It was the last Penny of my money HT will ever see.

boycott

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hustler is a much better magazine, even for the articles. <winky of absolution> Sorry, fan of Flynt here.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
What a difference a day makes. It's much better on the inside. Really good actually. I am having to eat some of my words but over 400 people with pre-paid tickets got turned away yesterday and it wasn't pretty. Killed the vibe. Today was a fuckin dream come true in so many ways.

Fred is now 215 compliant. A medical patient holding a card. I love Cali

gotta go see who won this..........

C

CAPO

Fred....please pm me and let me know some details bro....right now I'm feeling totally happy for ya brother!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Capo. PM sent.

I have a lot to say about California. It was great and anyone who says it isn't should leave right now and make room for me....:hi......I will try and post some pictures soon but the reason i started this was to see if the weed in Cali was in fact better then Amsterdam and around most towns. I have to say YES it is. It was much easier to find good bud in Cali then in Amsterdam. It was also dry and ready to smoke. In the Dam i had to let every one of my buds sit to dry for a couple hours before it would burn right. I did get 4 grams from Soma that was cured and dried to perfection. Too bad he doesn't have a shop...lol ....does he?? Anyway, Cali weed scene is the best I've ever scene. I have weed that ranks up there with the best (Fredhead stinks as much or then anything I'v ever smelled) ...but if I run out I'm 100%screwed. No so in Cali.

The weather was a dream come true. Christ I could go on and on but it's the best feeling to be legal. I can smell out the one I want from a decent selection. Buy it and smoke it. That simple.

Oh and have a good conversation about it without looking over your shoulder like a criminal.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Picture file size too large for most of my picts... I also have a bunch of pictures with people in them. I didn't get their permission so I won't post them. I could get a bunch more up if i could resize the file though....

How can i reduce file size and post them?

Here are a few that made it!

HT_CC_San_fran_11_.JPG

HT_CC_San_fran_15_.JPG

HT_CC_San_fran_17_.JPG

HT_CC_San_fran_24_.JPG

fred

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you find a good FREE program that can resize in batches, be sure to let us know. The only way I know to do it is individually, photo by photo.

Kewl bohng.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't even do it one by one...lol

???

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle ol fred sporting the prop 215 compliant tag:giggle
Whats up buddy boy:)
The pic size is most likely in your camera settings.

:passingjoint:

gtd

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle ol fred sporting the prop 215 compliant tag:giggle
Whats up buddy boy:)
The pic size is most likely in your camera settings.

:passingjoint:

gtd

Hey there homie. Yup 215 Compliant. Had to get legal.

Been busy working on that sheetrock. Hung 24 12' sheets bro and it was a bear. Sporting a new 10 x 16veg room with room to move now. Benches. Didn't get over 80 during the hottest day ever. Feels good up in there 75 most of the time. Whooo!! Nice cool work area. Another 10 x 16 flowering room too. Now I just gotta fill it.....:) :party0044:

just forgot to set the camera settings

Picasa from google...
select pics ->export to folder
thats all...

Thanks man I'm gonna get on it soon.

fred

Top Bottom