Triple Platinum OG Fire OG Blue Dream 600w

• Thread starter Taedon83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taedon83

Taedon83

Really nice organic results so far . Look at the leaf with several shades of fresh green .
Yeah the Fire OG puts out some great colors. Thanks. Organic FTW

looks good man. i use those little white pots as well, great size
Yeah I love em. Theres actually a new one thats slightly smaller from botanicare. It seems more heavy duty aswell. I think I might try a few of those soon. I needed keg cups for all these clones!. The small pots are cramped!

"Obviously managing humidity at different stages is key."

can u explain this further and go through your regimen? been having a few minor probs as of late

Yeah basically in veg I try to keep my humidity 55-70. When I switch to flower I stay in the 45-50 range.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Wassup Taedon
Looks great bro. I wasn`t to impressed by my platinums. I didn`t even bother with picks. I tried it last night for the first time and man its FIRE!!! I`m sure yours will be the same. Keep up the good work.

Taedon83

Taedon83

Flower day 17

So I kinda fell off and haven't fed properly and the plants look great for the most part. They got a second pruning at day 16 and I'll be done as the stretch hasn't been too bad. They were fed day 16 with a guano/seaweed/molasses/rockposphate/5-5-5 happy frog.
They seem happy, the fire OG is a little pissed off, But I can fix it.
canopyday17.PNG

pissed off fire OG
fireogday17.PNG

Blue dream
bluedreamday_16.PNG

triple platinum
day_17_triple_platinum.PNG

Thanks for checking my posts out guys, let me know if you have any questions about growing or building as I love to do both!
-T

Taedon83

Taedon83

Clone day 15

So I took a lot of clones. The triple platinum were easy. The blue dream were easy. And the fire OG was harder... took 5-7 days longer. But unless its the crazy fire I dont see why its soo expensive.
clones_day_15.PNG

The skywalker OG I bought looked like it had tiny PMspots... so its been kicked into isolation for further observations. I'd hate to chuck this girl but I will if theres PM. I sprayed it and my clones with full strength compost tea. So far thePM hasn't returned... we'll see. I shoulda done a before shot =(

SKYPM.PNG

gorgeous lookin plant though. still wont be hard to kill (fuckPM)

C

CT Guy

Glad to hear you're using compost tea to combat the PM. I know many growers have had success with that, but it's not a 100 cure. What are your humidity levels? Can you drop them? Be sure to not be doing any other foliar applications and keep the leaves dry as possible...

Taedon83

Taedon83

Glad to hear you're using compost tea to combat the PM. I know many growers have had success with that, but it's not a 100 cure. What are your humidity levels? Can you drop them? Be sure to not be doing any other foliar applications and keep the leaves dry as possible...

yeah I have a AC and dehumidi. I dont spray the flowering plants. Only in veg and I total about 5-7 spray sessions.

C

CT Guy

Here in the NW, it's damn near impossible to completely eradicate PM during high disease pressure times. Keeping the humidity down will definitely help, but I have yet to see a definitely organic solution. Good luck!

(be sure to wash everything thoroughly between grows, including your pots. The spores can sit dormant.)

S

shamaneurope

as you can see the leaf on the bottom-left look like have some problem. the edge of the leaf are looking up and turned almost inside to the leaf. is that look like a problem? is it about over watering or what???
Boom

N

naturalmedicine

Finishing up some exhaust work on the room and more insulation/sealing of the room.

I fed a few days ago with a simple compost tea

1 gal filtered water
1 teas molasses
1 teas seaweed
1 cup worm castings
bubbled for24 hours then strained
added 2 gals of water and GWS myco half scoop

Did a double watch drentch and some foliar with a further strained and diluted tea.

They've been hit twice now with einstein oil foliar as well.
Comin along great if you ask me.

Are pictures broken? wtf

You used this tea in veg and then switched to a tea made with Happy Frog 5-5-5 for flower?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dope bud shots brah! Seems like everything is on point... Hope to see that Fire OG happy and I know what you mean about rooting her... Took me 14 days to get her roots started and another 14 to pop the roots fully out of the rw cubes... I'm gonna try to use Roots Excelurator when I take my next batch of clones... :cool

Taedon83

Taedon83

Dope bud shots brah! Seems like everything is on point... Hope to see that Fire OG happy and I know what you mean about rooting her... Took me 14 days to get her roots started and another 14 to pop the roots fully out of the rw cubes... I'm gonna try to use Roots Excelurator when I take my next batch of clones... :cool

Yeah bro, the roots excelurator kicks ass. I use some on my clones even though not totally organic. I like organic but find it kinda time consuming with the hand watering and everything. I might be switching back to something more automated

Taedon83

Taedon83

day 25

I fed 2 of the platinum OG's some big bud cause I have it laying around. I want to see if its gonna kill all the organic salts and of course hopefully give me some massive kolas.

The platinum OG is very disappointing i can already tell. (has that hay BO smell, not BO like funky good but bad old shoe, I like poopy funky smells but this one I know is not the good kind)

The fire OG has that wonderful musky earthy lemon fuel smell already goin so I know it'll be good.

Then of course the blue dream, this could easily be one of the best phenos around as I've heard it is (go DHN) Its just chuggin along, bigger, frostier, and better smelling then the rest. Lotsa blueberry.

Also I might note that I haven't switched my light to a HPS and am still using MH conversion.. The buds look great so why switch? I wish it was 1k then I'd run a dual arc.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
How are the girls doing? Hope to see some bad ass bud shots... :nod

S

sjmedicater

Nice grow man! I also got some skywalker og from DHN. bad ass colnes for sure with the thickest stalks ive seen on a clone.

aleYarok

aleYarok

So I've been after this genetic for a few months and finally got it. DHN's Skywalker OG. Its a beautiful clone in general, which most are from DHN regardless of strain.
skywalkerOGday4.PNG

I'm currently training it with a wire to bush out more as I want to mother it out and clone it.

My goal has been to get 1 killer kush. 1 Killer purple. 1 Killer Diesel/Chem. 1 Killer Jack or jack flavored new age offspring.

I picked up some Qrazy Train and Vortex seeds from TGA Subcool. I'm excited because I can get 2 phenos I know I'll be able to work with. 1 querkle 1 trainwreck. For the Vortex, I'm looking for that God's Pussy Pheno. Anything that can beat out Candyjack(one of my favorites) in a cup is worthy in my book.
something i just realized today reading subs book...

genius and princess where two keeper pheno types from an original pack of jack herrer grown out by the bros grim.
genius being rotten sour fruit, princess was their "holy grail" smells of pineapples
apollo 13 is (genius x p75)
p75 is part of the princess backcrossing, its 75% princess 25% afgan?
cindy99 is final backcrossing of the princess clone
spacequeen is (cindy99 x romulan)
vortex is (spacequeen x apollo 13)

holy shit. so essintially vortex is an ibl of jack herrer/princess with some rom and a tiny tiny bit of afgan??
my 2 females look exactly a like! so stable.
i think u will really like vortex

i wonder if that FIRE cut is the same i got from QB (queen bee)
cant wait to see u bud her out
i see harborside now has 3-4 vendors with the fire cut? they all the same?

damn i wish DHN had the skywalker when i was there. i got some random SFV instead... DHNs clones are always perfect, they look so great.

Taedon83

Taedon83

something i just realized today reading subs book...

holy shit. so essintially vortex is an ibl of jack herrer/princess with some rom and a tiny tiny bit of afgan??
my 2 females look exactly a like! so stable.
i think u will really like vortex
Yeah so far so good. I have 5 vortex popped and theres 1 special looking 1. No pics yet. still waiting to sex etc

i wonder if that FIRE cut is the same i got from QB (queen bee)

Yes there all the same and I'm loving it. pics next post

cant wait to see u bud her out
i see harborside now has 3-4 vendors with the fire cut? they all the same?

yes
damn i wish DHN had the skywalker when i was there. i got some random SFV instead... DHNs clones are always perfect, they look so great.
DHN rocks. The skywalker I had got PM so I kille dit

Nice grow man! I also got some skywalker og from DHN. bad ass colnes for sure with the thickest stalks ive seen on a clone.
Thanks bro. Yeah thats really the only way to clone. My thicker stemmed clones root way faster and have overall more vigorous growth

How are the girls doing? Hope to see some bad ass bud shots... :nod

Great man heres some pics:

Taedon83

Taedon83

Day 49

Fire OG smells just like all the top shelf OG that you want it to be. Nice and deep earthy fuel funk.
fireogd49.PNG

The blue dream just looks and smells so fantastic. Rotting candied blue and red fruits with undertones of catpiss and skunk. SOOO frosty... of course DHNs gonna have a good blue dream gene.
bluedreamd49.PNG
bdday49.PNG

And the triple platinum OG is still not really impressing me. The smells kinda coming around, compared to the others it might as well be male. It's definitly not OG it might not even be a kush.... It'll more then likely be discontinued in my garden
tripleplatd49.PNG

I've been so busy I've been ignoring my girls. I fed today with big swell from aurora(just a sample to experiment) a little overdrive and calmag.

I'm setting up a 1000 square foot, 4 room. 30k light when @ full capacity. 10k to start in first flower room. Build 3 - 5x10 raised soil beds.... gonna give a shot at some larger production indoor organic. I will start a thread soon, lights will be running in the next 2 days.

T

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shots brah! Kinda sucks about the triple platinum OG, but that's the gamble getting cuts from clubs... Looking forward to your next setup... :cool

Top Bottom