Triple Purple Rhino x Bear Creek Kush

• Thread starter BunkerBSMNT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I would be very surprised if you got less than a pound, hell I would be surprised if you got much less than 2 pounds. Those are some happy healthy plants. Do you plan on trimming those plants up from here?

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

I would be very surprised if you got less than a pound, hell I would be surprised if you got much less than 2 pounds. Those are some happy healthy plants. Do you plan on trimming those plants up from here?
That would be nice. I plan on taking off a bunch of strategic fan leaves this weekend that’s about it.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am always a fan of removing any small branches and anything that is growing to far into the middle where it won't get light.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Those girls really stretched out and got bit quickly, no surprise they are drinking a lot. How often and how much are you giving them? They are looking beautiful and healthy, I can't wait to see them really start stacking up. It also looks like they are all pretty uniform, a nice feature of a seed grow.

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Those girls really stretched out and got bit quickly, no surprise they are drinking a lot. How often and how much are you giving them? They are looking beautiful and healthy, I can't wait to see them really start stacking up. It also looks like they are all pretty uniform, a nice feature of a seed grow.
Up until yesterday I was feeding them about 2 litres each once a day just after lights on. Now I’m giving them about 1.5 litre each twice a day. And they are fairly uniform and although I started from seed I cloned these four from the healthiest female.

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Looking good in there, you should have a really nice harvest in a few weeks. I am looking forward to seeing those buds fatten up.
They are closer to the lights than I’d like but they seem mostly happy so far. Doing my pk boost next week so should start fattening up by next weekend

Top Bottom