Trippy Stix? or any thoughts on the many vape pens

• Thread starter Jebus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you prefer dabbin or a vape pen?

• Total voters
Jebus

Jebus

I get a zip lock bag & put the chamber in there with 91% alcohol & let it soak 4 a day.. It's not a issue with me b'cuz I got a Stix & my girl gots her own & we both have extra chambers

coo i jus wasnt sure if it was gonna affect the coil. ill be ordering a couple extra chambers in the next week or so, looks like they only sell XL chambers as repalcements but thats fine.

Amber

Amber

I have Trippy Stix and although you cannot beat the convenience I gotta say I recently had a old friend visit and was trying out the various apparatus's but when I wanted to show him what was really up I still went for ol faithful, The Hitman.

jtrey

jtrey

I have a atmos that works great i actually just ordered a oil attachment for it today.. kinda pissed i got mine when i didn because they are cheaper now and they just came out with a few new dif models that work with wax ...but i like the one i got either way ... just wish the button was a little diff but i think it is on some of the other models

Jebus

Jebus

I have Trippy Stix and although you cannot beat the convenience I gotta say I recently had a old friend visit and was trying out the various apparatus's but when I wanted to show him what was really up I still went for ol faithful, The Hitman.

i feel ya, when im home im always using the rig, i only really bust out the trippy if im out or away from my nail n dome. can never go wrong with a Hitman, so dope!!

I have a atmos that works great i actually just ordered a oil attachment for it today.. kinda pissed i got mine when i didn because they are cheaper now and they just came out with a few new dif models that work with wax ...but i like the one i got either way ... just wish the button was a little diff but i think it is on some of the other models

atmos is one of the big ones, i hear about it constantly, is it only meant for bho/melts or were those originally meant for both weed n hash?? been seeing somthing called "cloud" float around too, i hear it can do both? i dunno still pretty skeptical about it.

jtrey

jtrey

Atmos has like 5 dif versions out the main one for plant or wx sucks it works but drips everywhere out of the carb and clogs with heavy use.. just ordered the wax attachment should be here this week i will let you know ... but only happy with it half the time

jtrey

jtrey

I really only use it for the beach anyway... damn wind haha or concerts

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

my opinion is i would never buy a trippy stick ever. nothing against the product at all just against the people selling it. i went to the high times cup in seattle and the trippy stick guys were annoying as hell the whole day with their loud ass music and their contstant screaming over their PA system trippy stick trippy stick trip trip trippy stick.

jtrey

jtrey

my opinion is i would never buy a trippy stick ever. nothing against the product at all just against the people selling it. i went to the high times cup in seattle and the trippy stick guys were annoying as hell the whole day with their loud ass music and their contstant screaming over their PA system trippy stick trippy stick trip trip trippy stick.
Same with the L.A. cup

B

BHOPro710

I really really recommend the Dab-Master 710. I was totally against vapes untill my friend let me try hers. Nothing I've tried hits like this thing. Im a pro when it comes to dabbing. Im known as Iron Lung! lol It hits so hard and smooth, it made me cough up a lung. This thing hits waaaaaay better than dabs on my nail! And really brings out the flavor of my wax. I live in San Diego, so I called CannaPharma and they delivered it and gave me a breakdown on how to use it. It does have a tank system, but I think thats better cuz if the atomizer goes bad its only $12 to replace. Thats the only thing you have to replace. The box came with 2 Vapeorizers in the box. Which I thought was great so I can have my Indica in one and Sativa in the other. I bought 2 extra atomizers and my Dab-Master and they charged me $90 including delivery. Awesome deal! Good Luck and I hope my post helps. The only thing you have to remember is you can't use anything metal to scoop your wax in. I recommend a toothpick. Works Great.

jtrey

jtrey

Bwahaaha just got the atmos bullet and nail after bitching at them that they suck balls.... the bullet broke after one day of use and also clogged and leaked everywhere.... the nail wasted a half gram of wax and just tasted like plastic every fucking hit no wax at all in the flavor....so i called them to tell them and they assured me it was my fault lol... either way they said they will send me a new one just in case mine was fucked up .... either way STAY AWAY FROM ATMOS!!! SHITS WEAK... i did try this thing called dabs ( brand of pen) at big bear last week hit well some kid was rocking em in the lot for 50 bucks if i see him again i might have to swoop one he said he had like a half g in it...

stickyicky

stickyicky

omicron v2 rocks. you get xtra carts on ebay for like 5 for 40 bucks. carefull when buying carts. the 1.5EC is for a thicker waxy oil and burns hotter. i put a more viscus oil in it and the thing smoked like a cigar. i don't buy the or the 2.? or the 4.?EC.

K

kul

Buyer beware. Thats what Trippy Stix should tell their customers. I own a head shop and bought 20 of them to resell and had 10 of them break on my customers. When my customers called customer service hey told them to take them back to where they purchased them and the shop would give them another one. Then I the shop owner would return the bad ones back to Trippy Stix and get reimbursed. Well sad story Trippy Stix doesn't stand by their word. I contacted the rep who helped me and he never called me back. Called customer service, got a voicemail and left a message for whoever is managing the place to give me a call, no reply. Wrote a letter and got no reply. Finally got tired of no response so i just mailed the items that were defective from the factory with a letter of plea to the company to help me resolve the issue and no reply. WTF? They still have my defective parts, which in my mind dont matter to me no more because I reimbursed my customers and probably lost a few in the way. Im very big in the industry and I must say this companies business ethics is not for this industry. If you buy from them know you're making a the Trippy Stix owner rich while he rips you off. I sell pens or $50 in my shop that are no namers and they dont have the issues that these Trippy Stix. If you like something with a brand name on it and getting bucked in the ass, then go ahead and buy the real Trippy Stix. Your ass will love you for it...

Jebus

Jebus

Haven't seen this thread in a while, around Xmas time I actually won a Cloud Vape on Instagram. I still had my trippy stix at the time n was loving it so I gave it to my gf, she uses that thing everyday since January n it's been working like a charm. It honestly works just as good if not better than the trippy stix and a lot easier to handle/reload waxes. The Cloud Vape also comes with a life time warranty, n their customer service seems on point for a company that hasn't been around that long. I definitely recommend the Cloud Vape if your looking for something durable, easy to handle, n inexpensive. Think they run 60$-65$ shipped. They always give em away on FB if anyone wants to win one for free. Ok now update on my trippy stix, my original stix was goin strong until it burned out on me 4-18. their customer service might not be the best n honestly after I read kul's post last week, I was skeptical to even send my broken stix back to them. So I had a broken trippy n had jus ordered the new 2.0 durning the 420 sale (I was really thinkin they would never get back to me let alone have me send the broken trippy back so may as well get a new one) they got back to me after the 420 weekend and after explaining that it burnt out n I didn't feel it was my fault, I really take care of my belongings. They asked me to send it back and the tech team would check it out n lemme know if they could replace it. I sent it on 4-30 they got back to me on 5-3 and I got my new stix in the mail today 5-9. I was shocked, I honestly thought they would never get back to me on it. So honestly I have nothing bad to say about them, they have always done right by me and took care of any issues. On a side note, the new 2.0 is great, the chamber on this one is a lot easier when loading up wax, and it heats up a lil slower so it doesnt burn the product as quickly while producing smoother-tastier hits. I dunno tho I still think it's shitty that they did that to kul and his shop, I would keep hitting them up and send them multiple emails maybe?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That sucks 2 hear Kul got burned..

My old Trippy Stix ripped till I burned it out.. The XL tips rip harder but sure do burn the wax super fast.. I was so happy with my Stix I bought the new 2.0 on the 420 sale.. I thought I was trippin when I wouldn't rip the same but now I know I wasn't trippin.. Great info Jebus

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

yo what up farmers, ive been happy with dabbin outta my rigs but recently been seein a lot of these different vape pens for wax/bho and like the idea of dabbin on the go and it seems pretty discreet. I honestly don't know much on any of these vape pens (omicoron, atmos, gpen, trippystix, etc.) the reason ive been lookin at the Trippy Stix is because it doesnt use a cartridge you have to keep replacing and they seem the most simple to use. They seem legit but ive also heard theyre customer service isnt the best. and they have a sale rite now lol. www.therealtrippystix.com anyway, has any one used/owned one and would you recommend it or is the whole "vape pen" market hype?

I sell vapes, and the pen I sell the most is the Atmos Rx/RAW. Its what I use personally. It advertises can be used to vape flowers, but even with the screen it will combust. As far as using it for BHO, it rocks. You do not need the oil attachment unless you have a very viscous substance. For wax/shatter and concentrates similar in consistency this pen works awesome.

if you want a portable for flowers, I sell PAX the most.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

i feel ya, when im home im always using the rig, i only really bust out the trippy if im out or away from my nail n dome. can never go wrong with a Hitman, so dope!!

atmos is one of the big ones, i hear about it constantly, is it only meant for bho/melts or were those originally meant for both weed n hash?? been seeing somthing called "cloud" float around too, i hear it can do both? i dunno still pretty skeptical about it.

This is what I have for the rigs..Atmos Electro Dabber
IMG 20130510 160013
IMG 20130510 160104

Jebus

Jebus

That sucks 2 hear Kul got burned..

My old Trippy Stix ripped till I burned it out.. The XL tips rip harder but sure do burn the wax super fast.. I was so happy with my Stix I bought the new 2.0 on the 420 sale.. I thought I was trippin when I wouldn't rip the same but now I know I wasn't trippin.. Great info Jebus

No problem bro, if people can get useful info on this thread I'm more than happy. Yeah the XL chambers rip like beasts, but they also go thru wax in seconds. After you told me to grab some XLs last year, i cop em whenever they have a sale haha, got 3-4 still wrapped. The new 2.0 chambers are on point tho, doesn't rip as hard but much smoother and tastier in the end, hope they sell replacements/extras soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom