Trippy Stix? or any thoughts on the many vape pens

• Thread starter Jebus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you prefer dabbin or a vape pen?

• Total voters
TheHighClass

TheHighClass

As a patient who has tried MANY vape pens, the BEST iv had is ADWD. I found em on fb 1st. They have like 8 or 9 pens, and even worked with me on price! I jus now bought their new dry herb pen. Love it, I puff everwhere now, lol ;)

Scazoom

Scazoom

i also have to highly agree on the 710pen. ive tried alot of pens and the atomizer with this seems to do wonders. ive have mine for a couple mins now n see works great. All of the parts work with each other, gives a rig like hit. I live in fl n we have this new e-cig shop that just opened called new leaf and they have different size batterys that you can change the voltage from 3.3-4.8 which also works with the 710. I have yet to find a better pen!!

Scazoom

Scazoom

months not mins* only thing is to be kinda gentle with packing atomizer the coil can be bent n broken but i havent had any problems.

TheHighClass

TheHighClass

Globe2

This is the dopest tank i have ever seen yo! not like other iv bought, i fit almost half a gram n here and blew clouds! I got their 3 temp battery, and its damn near like a full out dab! Borrowed tha pic from fb, also where i ordered my pen. I will not use another tank...(i should b sellin this review lmao), jus bein real tho!

Shamus

Shamus

just bought an atmos raw today and its the absolute bees knees.. actually combusts w/o glass screen over coil (still does a little bit with it too) but this thing TEARS thru wax n bud.. but some how lasts a good long while. as i already have two heating chambers one will be for shatter/waxes/full melt the other for just herbs. im thinking of simply just lining 2 or 3 glass screens into it and drop the wax onto there.. well see how it works. over all im positive i made the right choice for what i want in a pen.

Scazoom

Scazoom

I've heard good things about the atmos i may check that out. As far as the light bulb im not aloud to smoke in public my 710 is little more "quiet"

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

I would go with an atmos raw, or a trippy stix. Personally I like the raw more, (because it strokes slightly harder) but the trippy stix most def tops the atmos as far as the oil chambers. What ever you do, don't buy an atmos thermo, I have nothing but complaints about how quickly those break....

Jebus

Jebus

glad to see this thread is still active, it seems like everyday there's a new vape pen/accessories for dabbing, please feel free to share your experiences, positive or negative. I always see stuff and wanna know what I'm buying before i make the final decision, and this thread can help with that for anyone. I wanna thank everyone who has contributed, i truly appreciate it.

jebus

Bluntefied

Bluntefied

Ive had a trippy stix and messed it up by messing with the center coil trying to clean it. Do not turn it on while touching it with a dab tool or you will short out the battery and pretty much have to buy a new one. I never tried soaking it in alcohol so if it does work im a retard. I really liked the stix. Gives off milky hits. but it is hard to load since they dont give a dab tool and if u put crumb wax then it gets stuck to the inside of the chamber n not the coil. They now have the 2.0 which I heard opens up right at the coil but I dont think the 2.0 chamber works with a regular trippy battery. the tips do get clogged but u can just dip those in alcohol and they clean easily. Another thing I didnt like was that the battery really doesnt last as long as advertised. After a few weeks the battery dies out faster n faster even at full charge. but when it does work it hits like a champ. Well after I messed my trippy stix up I went n got a gpen. Save ur money. It comes with the original tank which is made of plastic, a center ceramic piece with a coil in the middle and 2 wicks running down to soak up the melting dab.comes with 2 containers to hold ur wax etc. A wall/usb charger and one of the only reasons i like it over the trippystix a dab tool.This chamber hits clean but the problem with it is its really meant for about 2-3 hits due to the small size of the ceramic chamber.easy to load with solid wax but a nightmare for crumb wax. Never tried oil in it. Also since its plastic it heats up way too quick which is kinda the reason u can only take 2-3 hits with this chamber. I got tired of the original chamber plus also pulled out one of the wicks accidentally trying to clean the inside of the chamber. It still worked but it was wasting my wax since there was only one left to run down. So I bought the g coil which is the same method the trippy stix uses. Cost $30 doesnt hit as fat as a trippy due to it having screens in the mouth piece which makes wax last longer than a trippy stix. With the trippy stix I felt like it burned too quick and with no filter I was suckin all the dabs into the chamber. Of course thats just from my experience with the trippy stix. Maybe I just over packed mine?! Idk. But back to the gpen. The gcoil like I said works like the trippy stix at first. But after a week or so of daily use the chamber gets clogged I cleaned the tip but im not sure if I can soak the chamber in alcohol to clean it. And now im stuck with 2 chambers for the gpen that dont work. The battery actually lasts me a week with no charging which is what I like over the trippystix. I went to their site as well as on google to see if anyone knows how to clean it but was unsuccessful. I saw on their site that each chamber has a 4-6 week lifespan so im guessing after it gets clogged u have to buy another chamber. Which brings me to a conclusion. I wanna find a vapepen that I dont have to keep buying chambers for. I love the gpen the button is alot more stable unlike the trippy stix flimsy button. Its easier to load and doesnt get as hot as the trippystix. But im not gonna keep buying chambers for it. If anyone has a gpen with a gcoil I could really use ur help on how to unclog it. I love the idea of portable vaping I have done it at the movies in a packed theater and no one noticed. Both pens are good at not giving off a strong odor when dabbing. Never was a fan of the rig but with all the problems these pens have given me I feel like getting one now. Which I dont like cuz its too much work to dab and u cant dab out of a rig while driving. Been giving alot of thought into buying another trippy stix since they always have sales but only if I know for sure I dont have to keep buying a new chamber and if soaking it in alcohol to clean it works. I messdd mine up before I got to try cleaning it with alcohol so some feedback would be much appreciated. I tried going back to herb and no matter how danky it is I just dont like smoking weed anymore. Never in my wildest nightmares have I ever thougbt id say that but its true. So let me know if the trippy stix has given u any problems when cleaning it or similar to the ones I had with it. Because theres no turning back now. I need a pen I can rely on.

TheHighClass

TheHighClass

Ive had a trippy stix and messed it up by messing with the center coil trying to clean it. Do not turn it on while touching it with a dab tool or you will short out the battery and pretty much have to buy a new one. I never tried soaking it in alcohol so if it does work im a retard. I really liked the stix. Gives off milky hits. but it is hard to load since they dont give a dab tool and if u put crumb wax then it gets stuck to the inside of the chamber n not the coil. They now have the 2.0 which I heard opens up right at the coil but I dont think the 2.0 chamber works with a regular trippy battery. the tips do get clogged but u can just dip those in alcohol and they clean easily. Another thing I didnt like was that the battery really doesnt last as long as advertised. After a few weeks the battery dies out faster n faster even at full charge. but when it does work it hits like a champ. Well after I messed my trippy stix up I went n got a gpen. Save ur money. It comes with the original tank which is made of plastic, a center ceramic piece with a coil in the middle and 2 wicks running down to soak up the melting dab.comes with 2 containers to hold ur wax etc. A wall/usb charger and one of the only reasons i like it over the trippystix a dab tool.This chamber hits clean but the problem with it is its really meant for about 2-3 hits due to the small size of the ceramic chamber.easy to load with solid wax but a nightmare for crumb wax. Never tried oil in it. Also since its plastic it heats up way too quick which is kinda the reason u can only take 2-3 hits with this chamber. I got tired of the original chamber plus also pulled out one of the wicks accidentally trying to clean the inside of the chamber. It still worked but it was wasting my wax since there was only one left to run down. So I bought the g coil which is the same method the trippy stix uses. Cost $30 doesnt hit as fat as a trippy due to it having screens in the mouth piece which makes wax last longer than a trippy stix. With the trippy stix I felt like it burned too quick and with no filter I was suckin all the dabs into the chamber. Of course thats just from my experience with the trippy stix. Maybe I just over packed mine?! Idk. But back to the gpen. The gcoil like I said works like the trippy stix at first. But after a week or so of daily use the chamber gets clogged I cleaned the tip but im not sure if I can soak the chamber in alcohol to clean it. And now im stuck with 2 chambers for the gpen that dont work. The battery actually lasts me a week with no charging which is what I like over the trippystix. I went to their site as well as on google to see if anyone knows how to clean it but was unsuccessful. I saw on their site that each chamber has a 4-6 week lifespan so im guessing after it gets clogged u have to buy another chamber. Which brings me to a conclusion. I wanna find a vapepen that I dont have to keep buying chambers for. I love the gpen the button is alot more stable unlike the trippy stix flimsy button. Its easier to load and doesnt get as hot as the trippystix. But im not gonna keep buying chambers for it. If anyone has a gpen with a gcoil I could really use ur help on how to unclog it. I love the idea of portable vaping I have done it at the movies in a packed theater and no one noticed. Both pens are good at not giving off a strong odor when dabbing. Never was a fan of the rig but with all the problems these pens have given me I feel like getting one now. Which I dont like cuz its too much work to dab and u cant dab out of a rig while driving. Been giving alot of thought into buying another trippy stix since they always have sales but only if I know for sure I dont have to keep buying a new chamber and if soaking it in alcohol to clean it works. I messdd mine up before I got to try cleaning it with alcohol so some feedback would be much appreciated. I tried going back to herb and no matter how danky it is I just dont like smoking weed anymore. Never in my wildest nightmares have I ever thougbt id say that but its true. So let me know if the trippy stix has given u any problems when cleaning it or similar to the ones I had with it. Because theres no turning back now. I need a pen I can rely on.[
www.adwdvape.com
photo.php

Checkout ADWD on FB man! they have a great deal on "the funnel", and they give you a "no goo" container and tool with the kit! I load G-L-O-B's n mine & love it. great battery life...they r actually giving one away on FB right now, go to ADWD Vape ;)
& no, don't dab while driving plz! lol, that made me laugh...

killer vanilla

killer vanilla

I would recommend a concentrate pen only. Don't waste time or money on vaporizer herb form unless you own a volcano, I recently purchased one of these vaporizer pens, they have interchangeable chambers for oil and herb so it's a win win situation for myself.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I would recommend a concentrate pen only. Don't waste time or money on vaporizer herb form unless you own a volcano.

Nonsense. The Pax is the best thing that happened to weed since the bong. It's like a volcano in the palm of your hand. Been using mine for a year, dropped it a few times, and it's still cooking. Definitely needs regular cleaning.

outwest

C

Chris witte

Hey guys,
I have a trippy stick, and i think it is the wick inside the chamber that is coming out? Im not really sure, i dont know much about the pens, just got it for oils on the go and it was on sale. Back to the point though, should the stay in there or should i pull it out? It covers the little metal coil.

Thanks for any advice!

Top Bottom