Truckin Into My First Grow..

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trucker

Trucker

I really think that you have a genetic herm and nothing to do with the light outage. Actually you were very lucky because the best way to flip your 12 hour cycle is a period total darkness. Every time that I have had a plant develop flowers at the nodes in early bloom they will start to develop too many flowers to control by removing. All I can say is in keeping it you are probably going to pollinate your tent. Just a little advise.:)
Yeah it is coming out in about an hour when I get home. Going to chop it up and put in freezer.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So what do you plan to do with it frozen?

He is gonna save it until he decides to process it into butter/food etc.

I chopped, blended, mixed with milk, decarboxylated my 4 males/herms (full plants) first grow. They had no buds or anything. But I tell you what I had a psychedelic type high that was unexpected and awesome after drinking that milk (Granted my tolerance was low). It still changed my outlook on how males are thrown away. They have special goodies for us too.

Trucker

Trucker

Here is todays update after removing the hermie from the tent. One thing I noticed immediately was the temp and humidity dropped a little in the tent after removing that one plant. They have a little more breathing room now.
They received their feeding today and they were definitely ready for it. I mixed this round at 50% and will most likely keep it at that for the duration. Here is how the tent looks now with the added space. First picture is before removing second is after removing.
20160715 221036

20160715 222352

Here are some random pictures of the remaining plants in the tent.
20160715 222400

20160715 222408

20160715 222511

20160715 222515

20160715 222521

20160715 222542

Orcaman

Orcaman

I know some people that use raw cannabis. But as a medicine and they say there is no side affects like using Simson oil as I do. Here is a very informative video on the subject. Hey Trucker, That timer that quit working. Was it a digital timer?

Orcaman

Orcaman

The reason that I asked about the timer being digital is as I found out with one years ago that most are sealed and once the internal battery dies for the display you then having to throw it away. Plus as far as making canna butter I want to tell you from experience that you are going to be disappointed with the taste and buzz using that very premature plant. To make a good quality butter just start saving your dried sugar trim to infuse with. Using dried trim and buds the butter will absorb way less of the chlorophyll giving it a lot cleaner taste, color, and high. We infuse coconut oil for cooking having almost no taste of its own. It gives you a lot more options with recipes. Two of my favorites are deep fried canna fries, and fried Zucchini . We either add canna coconut oil or bubble hash to the fryer. The bubble hash is a way more intense buzz then the coconut oil when using in any dish. Also it has little affect on the taste of what your cooking.

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Here are the random pictures and some close ups as well.
View attachment 616164
View attachment 616165
View attachment 616167
am I seeing what I think I'm seeing in this picture?
View attachment 616168
and this one?View attachment 616169
and this one?
View attachment 616170
this is the same plant as above 3 pictures
View attachment 616171
also this one is same plant
View attachment 616172
and another of same plant
View attachment 616173
Last one of that same plant. This is the strawberry cough that is the tallest plant in the tent.
Thought that was the runt and got sad... Glad you caught the he/she bro. Lookin good in there!

Trucker

Trucker

The reason that I asked about the timer being digital is as I found out with one years ago that most are sealed and once the internal battery dies for the display you then having to throw it away. Plus as far as making canna butter I want to tell you from experience that you are going to be disappointed with the taste and buzz using that very premature plant. To make a good quality butter just start saving your dried sugar trim to infuse with. Using dried trim and buds the butter will absorb way less of the chlorophyll giving it a lot cleaner taste, color, and high. We infuse coconut oil for cooking having almost no taste of its own. It gives you a lot more options with recipes. Two of my favorites are deep fried canna fries, and fried Zucchini . We either add canna coconut oil or bubble hash to the fryer. The bubble hash is a way more intense buzz then the coconut oil when using in any dish. Also it has little affect on the taste of what your cooking.
Thanks for the advice :) I will still make something with the plant I put in the freezer as I would hate to just throw it out. We shall see what comes of it :)

Moto

Moto

Here is todays update after removing the hermie from the tent. One thing I noticed immediately was the temp and humidity dropped a little in the tent after removing that one plant. They have a little more breathing room now.
They received their feeding today and they were definitely ready for it. I mixed this round at 50% and will most likely keep it at that for the duration. Here is how the tent looks now with the added space. First picture is before removing second is after removing.
View attachment 616641
View attachment 616642
Here are some random pictures of the remaining plants in the tent.
View attachment 616643
View attachment 616644
View attachment 616645
View attachment 616646
View attachment 616647
View attachment 616648

Good call friend on removing the hermie when you noticed more balls.. I will pluck and go on if only a few, but if they appear again off with her head.. LOL.. Plants are looking great friend!! :D

Moto

Orcaman

Orcaman

I will still make something with the plant I put in the freezer as I would hate to just throw it out. We shall see what comes of it
Hey Trucker, I you do decide to infuse some butter or oil I want to try to explain our method. The two biggest factors we have found is proper temperature and time. We like the temp to hold 120 to 125 degrees for at least 48 hours. An electric fondue pot is ideal for this. I pulled ours out to show it with just water in it as an example. As you can see I have it marked were to set the heat dial. Plus there is very little smell while infusing this way keeping a lid on it except for an occasional stir and then screening.

Top Bottom