Truckin Into My First Grow..

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

Thanks for the kind words @Moto I am just hoping the family likes the finished results. I am simply the one that gets to attempt to grow them but unfortunately can not partake due to my job. They have far too many randoms drug tests to be able to risk it. But one day I will be able to spoil myself :)
Dang bro that sux

Trucker

Trucker

If I were you I would stash at least 1 main top (best one) of each strain for your private reserve.

That way when the time comes you can sample your wares. While taking pride in your accomplishments.

And I'm sure 1 top from each plant will be a drop in the bucket compared to final yield. They won't miss em :).

I had to edit my post. I forget the reply box holds Un posted comments. And a slew of stuff was in there lol.
Yes I will definitely be putting away a little stash for myself. You never know what the future may hold :)

Orcaman

Orcaman

They are all looking great. It's always amazing to watch them stretch in early bloom. Your high humidity seems to be a benefit so far. It looks like your timing is perfect with a bigger dehumidifier for the finish.:)

Trucker

Trucker

Here is a quick update as I am in the middle of packing for a 3 week trip for work. So due to that I wont be able to do much updating while I am gone. My oldest will be taking care of the girls while I am gone so we shall see how that goes.
They got watered today and I started their next nutes in the bubbler for their feeding in a couple days.
Here they are.
20160727 234605

sour diesel
20160727 234613

strawberry cough
20160727 234621

Pakistan valley
20160727 234633

NL5 haze mist

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hope you trained your oldest well.
Leaving your plants to a novice grower could be disastrous. Especially during flower. I read about it happening a lot online.

I wish you luck and hope they are as happy and healthy when you return.

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Well it seems there was more wrong when I had the power outage the other day. Apparently it fried my timer :( so the girls have been in the dark for just over 36 hours and I just put in the new timer. I took this unfortunate opportunity to change their light schedule from 7am to 7pm to the opposite to help with my humidity issue. Tomorrow I will restart with pictures. Hope everyone is having better luck than me lol

I've been hit with 4 power outages on the same timer you have. And it's still tickin.
Maybe you had a defective unit?

Did you ever contact your seller for a replacement? 1 year warranty usually.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Today the girls are 23 days into flower. They have been very kind to me on this grow and hope they continue too :)
They are getting feed once a week and watered 2 to 3 times in between so they should start putting on a little weight in the very near future.
I should be getting my large dehumidifier in 2 or 3 weeks to get the humidity inline for the second half of flower. It has been ranging from 62% lights on to 74% lights off with temps ranging from 84f lights on to 73f lights off.
Here are the girls today.
View attachment 619548
sour diesel
View attachment 619549
sour diesel
View attachment 619550
strawberry cough
View attachment 619551
strawberry cough
View attachment 619552
Pakistan valley
View attachment 619554