True Og Kush

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

all I know is I plan on running pretty much only this cut and the WS from you GR.

I made seeds with this cut.
Got
3 True x True Reverse
2 sourlifesaver x true reverse
2 chem x true reverse

This cut is my favorite. I enjoy smoking ghost sometimes, and then its just white slap for all the bubba, deepchunk indica qualities.

G

GeneralRipper

all I know is I plan on running pretty much only this cut and the WS from you GR.

Got
3 True x True Reverse
2 chem x true reverse

This cut is my favorite. I enjoy smoking ghost sometimes, and then its just white slap for all the bubba, deepchunk indica qualities.

I really like your cut of OG its got all the characteristics that you can only find in top OG cuts. Very indica Dom. Anyone who likes Tahoe this is in the same spectrum. Its also has some different qualities from Tahoe(tastes sweeter)

Let me know if you want to try a different OG for side by side(has more sat).

true grit

true grit

stoked to see how your projects come out DwD! Forgot to hit ya up last week, i'll get at ya soon bro!

Do have to say tho- i'm not a huge fan of low yielding lanky OG's. Smoked enough OG and crosses, i don't see a need to sacrifice yield for OG quality. some of the wifi phenos, triangle og cuts, and white OG phenos are yielding just as quality OG dank as i've tried with WAAAAY better structure, branching, and yield.

G

GeneralRipper

stoked to see how your projects come out DwD! Forgot to hit ya up last week, i'll get at ya soon bro!

Do have to say tho- i'm not a huge fan of low yielding lanky OG's. Smoked enough OG and crosses, i don't see a need to sacrifice yield for OG quality. some of the wifi phenos, triangle og cuts, and white OG phenos are yielding just as quality OG dank as i've tried with WAAAAY better structure, branching, and yield.

True in many ways but some people(me included) sometimes just want straight OG. Quite a few of them(not including me) refuse to smoke anything else. I agree its insane to deny all other strains but I can also kind of understand why.

J

jben585

Lovin thos OG pics.....
I got a few Wifi's goin myself..
Popped a pack of ten..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can't wait 2 try this True OG out i should b running this cut within about a month..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I pretty much only smoke og. very seldom does something else catch my eye.

I have gotten this cut to yeild 2.5lb/k. My latest straight organic run yeilded 1.8lb/k.

So its not so much it doesn't yeild but yes it is a pain in the ass to grow. If I werent straight addicted to the True I wouldn't grow it. In fact I would almost venture to say that I hate the lanky structure and how finiky this cut is when there are some many easy to grow varieties. But the stone on this shit is incredible.

I throwing 24 under 4k in coco this upcomin week. Pulling down 2 lights worth in a week as well.
More pics then.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

word ya get at me. Love to get ya some samples.
The projects are coming along nice...Will be flowering them within the month hopefully

I really like your cut of OG its got all the characteristics that you can only find in top OG cuts. Very indica Dom. Anyone who likes Tahoe this is in the same spectrum. Its also has some different qualities from Tahoe(tastes sweeter)

Let me know if you want to try a different OG for side by side(has more sat).

Thanks ya. My latest batch is just absolute reek. Some much body to the smoke.

Yea always down. Ive eliminated my garden from 14 strains to true og, White slap, bubba gum, Flo (grapefruitxflo cut), and still have Chemdog's Sister but that is just awaiting its death.

Prob wont be doing the bubbagum again either. Maybe once in coco.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots as usual brah! :rock

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
My favorite.!! I was offered the sfv, ghost and sour kush. For this cut.....didn't do it.

Why wouldn't you do that? It wasn't like you had to give up the true OG to get the ghost. You would be adding another to your collection. You just didn't want anybody else to have it? In doing that you prevented yourself from having the ghost cut in your collection and lost a person who could have given the true OG back to you if you ever lost it.

Variety is the spice of life. I have my favorite smoke but sometimes you just have to back up off a strain for a spell to really enjoy it again. That goes for the True OG too.

I am way over on the east coast. I can get this cut in a few weeks or less if I worked at it. How? Because I gave so many cuts away to so many people I am known as Santa Clone. Somebody will leave me out a glass of milk and a plate of True OG cuts before Christmas 2011 arrives.

I will pull this off and post up my true OG. Then you will appreciate the power of Santa Clone, the antihoarder.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Not Like I couldn't still get any of those cuts at the drop of a hat. OR many many others.
Good for you!
Do it up.

Your damn right. Hate on me for hoarding...boo hoo.
It's the only Niche I have in a market thats already hard to make a living at.
I didn't prevent myself from having shit. They did Because they waited till I had this cut to offer up any of theirs. So I said no. And I get what cuts I want without demands.

I'm not the only one who has this cut in my area. Quite a few received it at the same time as me and gifted it out.

Also Tobor.......I was jewed out of commission money on over a 10pk I grew for a disp. After a big lawsuit and many hours lost, genetics, I got my commission money though most was already spent on lawyers. This cut is pretty much all I got out of working as their grower for 9months runnin a 24kw uc room.

So......:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

Just because I haven't traded and whored out a cut doesn't mean I haven't traded it at all. Sometimes, if not most of the time those who ask DON"T recieve.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am not hating on you. I was asking why you didn't do that. I was wondering because the person you hurt the most was you IMHO. One clone leads to another. They are like baseball cards back in the day. I didn't like the Yankees but I collected and saved many Yankee cards because other people wanted them.

The person who shares is the person who can always get new or get back what they lost.

I understand that people might not do stuff with people right in their on area because the competition for clients. But most times IMHO "Free the Weed" is the best policy.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

if you want to get technical, due to lawsuit and all this cut cost me around $3,500, considering that's all I got out of working for them, lost about 5 strains that I selected from seed, as well as many clientele. Once I have had my way with her she will make some rounds.

For the mean time. Shes on lockdown in my garden till *more seeds are made and I find something better

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Got
3 True x True Reverse
2 chem x true reverse

when u gunna be popin these man? im hella down to seee u rock the true x true :character0095:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

they are about 6in each now.

rockin em here.
ill post new pics today

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Dank shit G !!! Im hoping the canna gods bless me with this cut asap !!! LOL !!!

THIS! Lol. Hopefully someday I start making some new friends. I'd love to vape some of that true og. :volcano:

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Not fake story bro. + everyone in that crew was gifted the wifi3(before most of you got it) and dropped it after one run. Not strong enough. Kushman claims it garbage...... OG I'm talking about i have been told has only been called OG until CRC titled it different. It's hard to sell OG as OG when there is so many OG's. CRC sells meds that would go for over 100 an 1/8 back in 2000-2006. I remember when one of the most famous west hollywood club Fairfax cheapest 1/8 of real OG didn't go for less then 90. Their top OG was titled Valley Kush and it sometimes went for 140 an 1/8.

One other thing the guy who stared up CRC and with all the mad connections is now working for montel williams up in sac town.

You'll have to excuse me guys, I'm just totally lost now. All I have been reading for months before I even joined this forum was that Chrome's White Fire #3 phenotype was the end all be all of OG Kushs and hybrids in general. Just about every testimony I've seen on the farm have concurred.

Now there is a crew that had Wifi #3 before anyone here and they laughed at it? :confused0054: I guess it's all just a matter of opinion but still surprises me. Also, I don't care if Bob Marley came to my house and delivered me weed that did my laundry..$140 an 8th?

I remember in 2003 when the best of the best was going for $420 an oz in my area. Now that same strain is $250 tops. I guess if there is someone dumb enough to pay for the hype then there will be someone smart enough to market it to them.

Moderators if I am out of line then please delete my post. I don't mean any disrespect to the farm or any of it's members. I'm just overwhelmed and slightly appalled by what I have just read. ~PKG

Venom818

Venom818

Wifi 3 is just a dank Pheno of OGR's White Fire, there's full blown Jewels in every pak, this pure OG is something different altogether, lemon Pinesol Greasy OG. Hit you like a mobster! All the White Fires are Dank as fuk, I just ran a whole pak and still can't decide who to cull, there all BOMB as fuk, and I've ran the wifi 1 and I'll be running the #3 before Xmas to see what the fuk the fuss has been.
Back to the True! Can't get over it! Yum! Oh and it was "Kromes" The White he reversed.

yet to try this cut does avalon have any dry buds of this ?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Why wouldn't you do that? It wasn't like you had to give up the true OG to get the ghost. You would be adding another to your collection. You just didn't want anybody else to have it? In doing that you prevented yourself from having the ghost cut in your collection and lost a person who could have given the true OG back to you if you ever lost it.

Variety is the spice of life. I have my favorite smoke but sometimes you just have to back up off a strain for a spell to really enjoy it again. That goes for the True OG too.

I am way over on the east coast. I can get this cut in a few weeks or less if I worked at it. How? Because I gave so many cuts away to so many people I am known as Santa Clone. Somebody will leave me out a glass of milk and a plate of True OG cuts before Christmas 2011 arrives.

I will pull this off and post up my true OG. Then you will appreciate the power of Santa Clone, the antihoarder.

very well said Tobar

Latest posts

Top Bottom